Screen Actors Guild gives blacks exactly HALF its acting awards

This is the thing. They know how to do the bullying....they just scream and then get the hashtag across Twitter and then MSM Propaganda run with it and then this is how they get their way.

This stuff needs to stop. You get somewhere and you get awards on MERIT and not on colour of your skin.

I know but none of the repubs will say that. They should point out how few whites are in the NBA and how few whites win BET awards and that affirmative action and quotas are racist. But the cowards never say these things.

Anything a black person accomplishes these days outside of sports or rap is going to have an asterisk by it. Liberals are to blame.

Amen to that. Affirmative action means all black accomplishments outside of entertainment are tainted. Ben Carson and Obozo and Neil Tyson are frauds.

Anything a black person accomplishes these days outside of sports or rap is going to have an asterisk by it. Liberals are to blame.

Amen to that. Affirmative action means all black accomplishments outside of entertainment are tainted. Ben Carson and Obozo and Neil Tyson are frauds.

Not saying that....but can't rule it out. That's the evil of affirmative action now. Accomplished black folks can't just be seen for their merits. There's always that * by it. Are they legit...or were they AA winners.

image.jpeg

I wish this pity party at least had some cake. :(

. That's the evil of affirmative action now. Accomplished black folks can't just be seen for their merits. There's always that * by it. Are they legit...or were they AA winners.

It's more like 50 asterisks. Nearly all successful blacks got special treatment to get there. Outside of pro sports, of course.

Without AA obozo would have gotten nowhere. At best a HS geography teacher. More likely just a junkie.

Please share: BTW are you still doing your book thread?

You really don't know? I find that hard to believe.

And....I suppose. I kind of wanted a few more takers. Have you purchased the book?

The only thing that I can think of is that they don't want white people participating..lol give me a clue
I can buy the book anytime now..maybe make another thread. It looks like a good read.

*sigh*

White people are often nominated and win BET Awards.

The argument is inaccurate and it fails as an exercise in logic. The reason BET exists is because there were limited opportunities for black entertainers. It filled a void.

Please.....lets move past the tired memes already.

Oh yes, I do agree.. I really am glad that there is an award show on BET..
Haven't you heard Whoopie say that there really were not any good movies last year with Blacks in it.. I don't know because I haven't watched many.
Look at star wars, hardly any votes.. biggest movie last year.
Yes it has been a racist, before the 1980's.. but look at the history of the winners in the past.

List of black Academy Award winners and nominees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black people.

The SAG results don't agree with Whoopie's assessment. In any case...I'm not concerned with the Oscars not nominating black entertainers this year. I don't think it was an intentional omission. I just find the argument you made to be tiresome. It's so overused.
sure

Forum List

Back