Screen Actors Guild gives blacks exactly HALF its acting awards

I don't see any whites in the BET awards...lets be fair if we are going to whine.

I wonder if you know why that argument fails? I suspect you do.....but for some reason....you felt like making it anyway.

Please share: BTW are you still doing your book thread?

You really don't know? I find that hard to believe.

And....I suppose. I kind of wanted a few more takers. Have you purchased the book?

The only thing that I can think of is that they don't want white people participating..lol give me a clue
I can buy the book anytime now..maybe make another thread. It looks like a good read.

*sigh*

White people are often nominated and win BET Awards.

The argument is inaccurate and it fails as an exercise in logic. The reason BET exists is because there were limited opportunities for black entertainers. It filled a void.

Please.....lets move past the tired memes already.

Oh yes, I do agree.. I really am glad that there is an award show on BET..
Haven't you heard Whoopie say that there really were not any good movies last year with Blacks in it.. I don't know because I haven't watched many.
Look at star wars, hardly any votes.. biggest movie last year.
Yes it has been a racist, before the 1980's.. but look at the history of the winners in the past.

List of black Academy Award winners and nominees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder if you know why that argument fails? I suspect you do.....but for some reason....you felt like making it anyway.

And....I suppose. I kind of wanted a few more takers. Have you purchased the book?

The only thing that I can think of is that they don't want white people participating..lol give me a clue
I can buy the book anytime now..maybe make another thread. It looks like a good read.

*sigh*

The argument is inaccurate and it fails as an exercise in logic. The reason BET exists is because there were limited opportunities for black entertainers. It filled a void.

Often? How often?

In 2015....more often than black people were nominated at this year's Oscars. Look it up.....you have the means.

You were unaware of this fact.....so now you are trying to play with the goalposts. That's typical nutbag strategy.

Why not just say: "you know, Lone.....I didn't know that. I thought only black people were allowed on BET and in their award ceremony. I was wrong. I appreciate the info" ?

Anything a black person accomplishes these days outside of sports or rap is going to have an asterisk by it. Liberals are to blame.

*sigh*

Oh yes, I do agree.. I really am glad that there is an award show on BET..
Haven't you heard Whoopie say that there really were not any good movies last year with Blacks in it.. I don't know because I haven't watched many.
Look at star wars, hardly any votes.. biggest movie last year.
Yes it has been a racist, before the 1980's.. but look at the history of the winners in the past.

List of black Academy Award winners and nominees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black people.

The SAG results don't agree with Whoopie's assessment. In any case...I'm not concerned with the Oscars not nominating black entertainers this year. I don't think it was an intentional omission. I just find the argument you made to be tiresome. It's so overused.

*sigh*

Often? How often?

In 2015....more often than black people were nominated at this year's Oscars. Look it up.....you have the means.

You were unaware of this fact.....so now you are trying to play with the goalposts. That's typical nutbag strategy.

Why not just say: "you know, Lone.....I didn't know that. I thought only black people were allowed on BET and in their award ceremony. I was wrong. I appreciate the info" ?

I said that black people should have an award show...

I didn't say I was wrong with there not being a white person in the BET awards..;)

Is there a all white person channel since ok ummm 2000 ( it was racist before then} No....why because people would be crying that they were racists..

Quotas rule. Call these the Affirmative Action Awards.

As #OscarsSoWhite Rages, SAG Showers Awards on Black Actors; None for Hispanics, Asians - Breitbart

jan 31 2016 In what is being touted as a victory for “diversity,” the annual Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards bent over backwards to bestow as many plaudits as possible on black actors in its ceremony Saturday night, after the Academy Awards came under fire for supposedly favoring whites.

Four black actors—Idris Elba, Viola Davis, Uzo Aduba and Queen Latifah—went home with major awards, and Elba received two. Of the ten awards handed out to individual actors, a full half went to black actors.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to diverse TV,” said Elba, presenting an award after Davis’s win.I

Have you actually watched any of these movies or are you just bitching to hear yourself bitch? I bet it is the latter. Whiner.

So.....blacks are over represented.

Meaning the SAG is racist against Hispanics, Asians and Arabs.

Racist fucking liberals.

One of those actors gave speech beginning "welcome to the Diversity Awards"

Hey f-ck "Diversity", how about we award things completely just on MERIT?

Diversity and political correctness are more important.
To whom?

To the Leftists and the Cultural Marxists.

*sigh*

Often? How often?

I didn't say I was wrong with there not being a white person in the BET awards..;)

Is there a all white person channel since ok ummm 2000 ( it was racist before then} No....why because people would be crying that they were racists..

No. That's the argument that is tiring. It's so lame. Here....let me refer you to a good article on the subject.

What Stacey Dash gets very wrong when she calls for ending BET and Black History Month

*sigh*

Often? How often?

Post a list for us.

Quotas rule. Call these the Affirmative Action Awards.

As #OscarsSoWhite Rages, SAG Showers Awards on Black Actors; None for Hispanics, Asians - Breitbart

jan 31 2016 In what is being touted as a victory for “diversity,” the annual Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards bent over backwards to bestow as many plaudits as possible on black actors in its ceremony Saturday night, after the Academy Awards came under fire for supposedly favoring whites.

Four black actors—Idris Elba, Viola Davis, Uzo Aduba and Queen Latifah—went home with major awards, and Elba received two. Of the ten awards handed out to individual actors, a full half went to black actors.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to diverse TV,” said Elba, presenting an award after Davis’s win.I

Charlton Heston's son calls it "Orwellian" Diversity, he's correct of course. Fraser Heston disgusting "racist" :rolleyes-41:

"This move was ill-advised, ill-considered, possibly illegal, and in essence just all kinds of wrong," Fraser Heston states.

Here's the full article, with the quotes from Fraser Heston's letter:

Charlton Heston's Son, an Oscar Voter, Criticizes "Orwellian" Diversity Changes

*sigh*

Often? How often?

Post a list for us.

No list can be posted at this moment, this is because the NAACP HQ is shut for weekend, they have the lists.

*sigh*

Often? How often?

Post a list for us.

Eat shit.

*sigh*

Often? How often?

No. That's the argument that is tiring. It's so lame. Here....let me refer you to a good article on the subject.

What Stacey Dash gets very wrong when she calls for ending BET and Black History Month

First off Stacey Dash is a skinny ass no body that is looking for attention..
2nd:
I didn't even know Trump was talking about it...

So in my opinion, I say it like I see it..
There should be a black history month, because blacks are a big part of our history in America.. Just like the Indians..

There should be all colors in the awards shows.. but

Maybe 1 in 500 get any kind award on BET which I could careless , but it is true. I watch it all of the time.

BET Award for Best New Artist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are channels for all people except for the Swedish ,my heritage.. anyway just saying .:coffee:

Forum List

Back