SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

Why should states be expected to follow federal law when they ignore immigration laws and get away with it?

-Geaux

Truth is the left hates freedom. This thread alone shows how much

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Can you elaborate on that please? I would really like to know what you mean-how you can say that when it is the right that wants to deny some the freedom to marry.
There you go lying once more. no on denied the homosexuals from being married . Normal people just refused to recognize that their perversion was normal.

Can you elaborate on that please? I would really like to know what you mean-how you can say that when it is the right that wants to deny some the freedom to marry.
There you go lying once more. no on denied the homosexuals from being married . Normal people just refused to recognize that their perversion was normal.

:ssex:
What!! I'm lying?? You must be delusional. Are you actually going to have us believe that the right wingers were going all out to stop gays from marrying.?? :banghead::bang3::bang3:

:ssex:
What!! I'm lying?? You must be delusional. Are you actually going to have us believe that the right wingers were going all out to stop gays from marrying.?? :banghead::bang3::bang3:
Were they imprisoned?

Why should states be expected to follow federal law when they ignore immigration laws and get away with it?

-Geaux
Nonsense. The federal government is not ignoring immigration laws...

18epsx.jpg

Bullshit. The loony right denied gays from marrying the person they love and wanted to marry.

-Geaux

18epsx.jpg
Dummy the president himself said they were.

No, the president said he was prioritizing who gets deported first. The chart shows we're still deported plenty of illegal immigrants.

What the hell does immigration have to do with this thread? Oh wait...nothing.

Hey, the gays should be happy with what the conservative Christians tell them they can have. :D

-Geaux

18epsx.jpg

Reading comprehension lacks I see..

I said STATES not following Federal law

-Geaux
Nope, I'm not the one with the reading comprehension issues. The chart I posted shows immigration laws are not being ignored.

Bullshit. The loony right denied gays from marrying the person they love and wanted to marry.
Then where are the prisons they are all at?

-Geaux

18epsx.jpg

No, the president said he was prioritizing who gets deported first. The chart shows we're still deported plenty of illegal immigrants.
You lie like most people breath

Hey, the gays should be happy with what the conservative Christians tell them they can have. :D
What conservative jailed a homosexual for being married?

Then where are the prisons they are all at?

Your pathetically weak strawman is noted and disposed. We deport them.

What conservative jailed a homosexual for being married?

Another insanely weak strawman. Who said anything about arresting gays for being married? Oh, that's right... no on but you. No, it was the loony rightwing who sought to deny gays the same right to marriage that straights have access to.

-Geaux

18epsx.jpg

You lie like most people breath

And yet another retardedly weak strawman. I posted a chart backing up what i said. You can't handle the truth; so you invent strawmen.

-Geaux

18epsx.jpg

Reading comprehension lacks I see..

I said STATES not following Federal law

-Geaux
One notes that those who cheer California for refusing to obey federal immigration laws will likely go berserk when Texas refuses to honor gay "marriages". They will completely miss the glaring hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back