SCOTUS says no to vaccine mandate!!!!!

the supreme court is bias as hell. The pandemic wants the pandemic to last till the GOP gets in as just an excuse it will be over when we get in.
You believe everything and anything your biased little mind wants to tell you. (why?)
But to play it your way, then I would contend Trump put money and pressure on all drug manufacturers to develop a vaccine asap back in 2020. Well what are the odds that two companies would come up with a vaccine, much different than each other, at about the very same time for use? And was it not just a little bit coincidental that both Pfizer and Moderna did not have them announced and approved until just after the November election was over? Would it not have been a great victory for Trump if they could have announced it just before the election? I bet they were given orders, or they decided on their onw, to wait until after the election for political reasons.

They got it half right. They left the healthcare worker requirement in place.
That's a joke in itself. Went to the ER a while ago, first, two guards BSing w/o masks, donned them to let us in. Go into ER, staff cleaning room w/o any mask. Doc comes in masked, then takes it off to BS.
Never saw so many lax people.......many wore masks, but then.

It’s a shame that healthcare workers are still required. But good news for freedom.
Health care worker in facailitites that take federal medicare / medicaid funds.
1: Federal $ = federal rules. Always been this way.
2: HCW are critical infrastructure
3; HCW run a zillion times greater risk of exposure and thus need whatever questionablr protection the vaccines offer.

That said, if mandated, I would still refuse.

1642105405608.png

I agree. It seems like these pussies in the SC are trying to give both sides something instead of doing their job. And actually, I think their logic (and science) is faulty. I think this stupid decision will undermine our healthcare system.

That said the friggin government overreached its authority. That is what we hired those Justices to do. To restrain the government from doing what it is not authorized to do.

The mandates were oppressive.

The Supreme Court on Thursday issued mixed rulings in a pair of cases challenging Biden administration vaccine mandates, allowing the requirement for certain health care workers to go into effect while blocking enforcement of a mandate for businesses with 100 or more employees.

Well done SCOTUS
What about Sotomayor's 100s of 1000s of kids on ventilators?!

And the vote was along party lines. So much for non-partisan judges on the SC. Two conservative justices went along with the health care mandate portion. Democrats ALWAYS tow the party line. They are nothing more than Democratic drones with law degrees.

Forum List

Back