SCOTUS says no to vaccine mandate!!!!!

Details to follow on this expected decision by the Scotus.
Don't bother duck, you have no say on this side of the border.

the supreme court is bias as hell. The pandemic wants the pandemic to last till the GOP gets in as just an excuse it will be over when we get in.
The Pandemic is in your mind and is nothing but a propaganda tool. They should have trashed The Health Care Worker Mandate too as it is also flawed as it discriminates against people religiously, and politically.

Mortality rate is only 0.00085%
75% of COVID deaths had 4 morbidities and did not actually die from COVID.
24% had 1-3 Comorbidities and did not actually die from COVID.

It was all political, and was nothing but a Trojan horse to advance The New World Order, impact our elections, and trash our economy.

Joe Biden is a bigger bufoon than Jimmy Carter, and you should be praying that we survive this asshole and his band of idiots, and his dirty diaper dictator ways.

The SotoMyWhore lies were disgraceful btw.

The Supreme Court has stopped the Biden administration from enforcing a requirement that employees at large businesses be vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo weekly testing and wear a mask on the job.

Too bad Biden.

Supreme Court halts COVID-19 vaccine rule for US businesses

~~~~~~
Another Joey Xi Bai Dung overt reach. Yes, the Federal gov't can mandate vaccines to their workers. They cannot force businesses to do the same...

It’s a shame that healthcare workers are still required. But good news for freedom.
I agree. It seems like these pussies in the SC are trying to give both sides something instead of doing their job. And actually, I think their logic (and science) is faulty. I think this stupid decision will undermine our healthcare system.

I just have to wonder why Roberts decided to come out of his closet on this one? The risks of Covid are still higher than ever! The six on the Scotus own it now, while Robers could have saved his closet space and let it go at 5/4.
They own what?

They got it half right. They left the healthcare worker requirement in place.

It is a requirement that has been in place for a long time. Every hospital my wife or daughter worked at had a mandatory flu shot requirement.

They got it half right. They left the healthcare worker requirement in place.
It may be on the books, but as for enforcement…l’ll believe it when I see it. So far I haven’t seen a single healthcare worker taken off the schedule for not being vaccinated. Facilities are too short staffed to even contemplate removing anyone off the schedule.

Forum List

Back