SCOTUS Rulings Today

1655295308961.png

It has been suggested that Roberts is causing more harm than good by delaying the release of the overturning of RvW.

He's such a pussy, he's probably trying to cobble together an opinion that doesn't actually do what the Constitution demands - toss this horrible precedent into the dustbin of history.

Some court rulings set to come out today at 10:00 AM EST. Not sure which ones, of course. Should be interesting at any rate.

Hopefully on a Friday so we can enjoy the weekends festivities better

Soros has the foot soldiers in place and ready to go. Professional fireworks handed out. Water bottles being frozen now. Poop bombs being shat out now. BLM staking out for a looting

Ohhhhhh it will be like 20 all over again only better

It has been suggested that Roberts is causing more harm than good by delaying the release of the overturning of RvW.

He's such a pussy, he's probably trying to cobble together an opinion that doesn't actually do what the Constitution demands - toss this horrible precedent into the dustbin of history.
Roberts is a troll and a worm who does the bidding of the Left.

Total disappointment and Epstein guest

Code Blue. All leftist maniacs. Code Blue. All Leftist Maniacs are now in alert. Prepare to Riot and yell outrage over a ruling that doesnt deny you to stop murdering babies.

I repeat. Code Blue.

Yay!

No more economic prosperity

Diaper Joe has ended Capitalism and brought the nation to it's Left wing knees in just a years time

Imagine what he will do with the next 3 years.
I doubt he’s in charge. It must be others running things.

Watch as Roe decision isn’t included.

Most likely correct, although at this point, who knows. I love to watch the decisions come down even though I'm not in law--I guess if you're a political nut like we are this is big doings. Normally it seems the BIG decisions are on the last day, but I wonder if they just want to get the one over with.

Some court rulings set to come out today at 10:00 AM EST. Not sure which ones, of course. Should be interesting at any rate.

Last rulings of this judicial year coming out today (Tues June 21st) and Thurs. Big ones including gun rights, school prayer, and of course, abortion. See Scotus Blog in OP if you're interested.

Big ruling just out on the constitutionality of what are basically private school vouchers in Maine. By 6-3: CONSTITUTIONAL. Yes, allowed. Free exercise clause.

And another good ruling...

In a 7-2 decision Tuesday, the court decided that a conviction for attempted robbery under the federal Hobbs Act does not fit the definition of a "crime of violence," and therefore does not trigger an enhanced sentence when a firearm is used.

Reports that Justice Breyer is retiring. But didn't we know that already?

If he is he should do so soon prior to the mid-terms. If the Repubs take back the Senate they would just refuse to hold a confirmation hearing on anyone at all for 2 years.

Good ruling.

Inexplicable, Sotomayor cited the "separation of church and state"....which...appears nowhere in the Constitution. I'm nowhere NEAR a lawyer and even I know this. All the founders meant by that term was there would be no actual State Religion as in "The Church of America" as there is a "Church of England". Somehow too many people take that to mean the Church of America is secularism. It's not (and scary and a Justice seems to think this too).

Forum List

Back