SCOTUS Lifts Injunction Against Most of Travel Ban.

The Leftists response incoming:

crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg

crybaby.jpg

cry-baby-blog.jpg

baby-cry.jpg

The Supreme Court on Monday said it would allow the Trump administration's controversial travel ban to largely go into effect, while setting a hearing on the entire executive order for October.

The court's decision means the justices will now wade into the biggest legal controversy of the Trump administration -- Trump's order temporarily restricting travel from six Muslim-majority countries.

"An American individual or entity that has a bona fide relationship with a particular person seeking to enter the country as a refugee can legitimately claim concrete hardship if that person is excluded,” the Court wrote. “As to these individuals and entities, we do not disturb the injunction. But when it comes to refugees who lack any such connection to the United States, for the reasons we have set out, the balance tips in favor of the Government’s compelling need to provide for the Nation’s security.”

The justices decided to review the broader constitutional issues over executive authority on immigration with oral arguments to be held in the Fall.

At this point, i only look at this as setting the record strait for the politically active judges in this country!

the fact that they have reinstated parts of the ban bodes well for the full decision

I expect some kind of minor setback, as I think SCOTUS wants to find a way to get an unanimous decision

But it looks good for the good guys right now!

I am almost tempted to trade a few IQ points just to log into Dem Underground and read the melts

Almost...

The lefties here are now frantically searching for their new marching orders.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back