SCOTUS Declines To Hear Case Granting Fetal Personhood Rights

I don't see the states as being responsible. the whole reason Roe versus Wade came into being is because the states were passing such egregious abortion laws they were killing women. they lost that right years ago, a right that isn't theirs in the first place.
I don't mind the courts making decisions based on cotus rights, but roe was about privacy, not abortion specifically, but left wing activists took that and ran with it, and suddenly it became "settled law" when it never should have been.

I believe the federal gov has specific things it's allowed to do, as set out by the cotus, and everything else is to the states and then the people. Cotus doesn't give the federal gov the power to force states to perform medical procedures, thus, the question then becomes an issue between the state and that states people.

If the people want abortion to be legal, they will voice their support for it and if the state congress doesn't listen, then the people elect a new congress.

This is the fault of the court.
No, that's the fault of the democrats telling people that they can abort babies up until birth.

This girl was 6 months pregnant, Nebraska law allows abortion up to 20 weeks. If she didn't want the baby, she had ample time to have it legally and safely aborted.

Even if she didn't make that choice til later, she could have driven to Colorado where they have no abortion restrictions.

No, that's the fault of the democrats telling people that they can abort babies up until birth.

This girl was 6 months pregnant, Nebraska law allows abortion up to 20 weeks. If she didn't want the baby, she had ample time to have it legally and safely aborted.

Even if she didn't make that choice til later, she could have driven to Colorado where they have no abortion restrictions.
She did have an abortion. A successful abortion.

I don't mind the courts making decisions based on cotus rights, but roe was about privacy, not abortion specifically, but left wing activists took that and ran with it, and suddenly it became "settled law" when it never should have been.

I believe the federal gov has specific things it's allowed to do, as set out by the cotus, and everything else is to the states and then the people. Cotus doesn't give the federal gov the power to force states to perform medical procedures, thus, the question then becomes an issue between the state and that states people.

If the people want abortion to be legal, they will voice their support for it and if the state congress doesn't listen, then the people elect a new congress.
As we've already seen in the state of Kansas ( strongly Republican ) the people had their say there. All that has happened is just creating more loopholes for people to jump through in order to get what was right in the first place.

This is the fault of the court.
This is the fault of that **** who should die in prison for killing her granddaughter, and if the daughter was involved, 17 is old enough, no juvenile court, charge her as an adult, she should die in prison.

She did have an abortion. A successful abortion.
Yeah, these two evil pieces of shit killed a kid in cold blood.

As we've already seen in the state of Kansas ( strongly Republican ) the people had their say there. All that has happened is just creating more loopholes for people to jump through in order to get what was right in the first place.
Ok, but the people of Kansas spoke and they passed a law. Good on them for doing it the cotus way. See, the system is working.

How old are you ? Obviously not old enough to remember how horrible things were. We are just starting to see the atrocities that are occurring to women in Texas and Oklahoma. It's only going to get worse.
No, I wasn't an adult in 1973. Most folks alive here in 2022 weren't.

The claims of mass back alley abortions were bullshit then, they're bullshit now, and frankly, it's not undesirable for these scum to hurt themselves with sterilization or death as they try to pursue hiring someone to kill their own kid.

Ok, but the people of Kansas spoke and they passed a law. Good on them for doing it the cotus way. See, the system is working.
Why do we have to go through this garbage all over again that's why I'm saying it's a waste of time money and effort. When all along the court should have said abortion laws are illegal period. It's a medical procedure best decided by the doctor and the woman involved. And all that medical information is privileged I don't know how it becomes public knowledge but they are all the people who are making it public knowledge are all criminals.

Why do we have to go through this garbage all over again that's why I'm saying it's a waste of time money and effort. When all along the court should have said abortion laws are illegal period. It's a medical procedure best decided by the doctor and the woman involved. And all that medical information is privileged I don't know how it becomes public knowledge but they are all the people who are making it public knowledge are all criminals.
They did say abortion laws were illegal, that's why they overturned roe back to the States. Again, what gives the courts the power to force a state to allow a medical procedure?

You apparently want the court to tell states they cannot deny a medical procedure. Hmm, I wonder what else we can get the courts to force states to do? Ya know, that works both ways.

They did say abortion laws were illegal, that's why they overturned roe back to the States. Again, what gives the courts the power to force a state to allow a medical procedure?

You apparently want the court to tell states they cannot deny a medical procedure. Hmm, I wonder what else we can get the courts to force states to do? Ya know, that works both ways.
A minority opinion said it was illegal it was not.

A minority opinion said it was illegal it was not.
Wow, you really are a stupid broken little robot parroting the same debunked nonsense over and over…

6/9 supported the law in question continuing. 5 of those 6 paid attention during the oral arguments and noted correctly that the only thing the other side had was “muh Roe v Wade,” to which the state’s lawyer just said, “okay then, repeal Roe, it’s not supported by the text.”

The majority of a majority opinion won out. You suck at math if you think 5 or 6 out of 9 is a “minority.”

Wow, you really are a stupid broken little robot parroting the same debunked nonsense over and over…

6/9 supported the law in question continuing. 5 of those 6 paid attention during the oral arguments and noted correctly that the only thing the other side had was “muh Roe v Wade,” to which the state’s lawyer just said, “okay then, repeal Roe, it’s not supported by the text.”

The majority of a majority opinion won out. You suck at math if you think 5 or 6 out of 9 is a “minority.”
You are so stupid. The three new judges went with the minority opinion of Thomas and Scalia. This opinion is not shared by most judges in this nation. Boston is a minority opinion. And those three judges on the supreme Court also committed perjury during their oral examination under oath by Congress they shouldn't be allowed to be judges in the first place.

You are so stupid. The three new judges went with the minority opinion of Thomas and Scalia. This opinion is not shared by most judges in this nation. Boston is a minority opinion. And those three judges on the supreme Court also committed perjury during their oral examination under oath by Congress they shouldn't be allowed to be judges in the first place.
Lol, “perjury.” Stop lying, retard.

LOL, I can't help it if you drink the poison retard

Imagine watching trained lawyers, the best of the best who in most cases became prominent judges, giving you absolute non-answers and assuming they WEREN’T just placating you.

Then imagine being as fucking dumb as Stann here who is accusing them of criminal purjury for noncommittal non-answers during a confirmation hearing, which everyone knows is the fucking norm now and always will be.

The levels of stupidity here are just mesmerizing.

Imagine watching trained lawyers, the best of the best who in most cases became prominent judges, giving you absolute non-answers and assuming they WEREN’T just placating you.

Then imagine being as fucking dumb as Stann here who is accusing them of criminal purjury for noncommittal non-answers during a confirmation hearing, which everyone knows is the fucking norm now and always will be.

The levels of stupidity here are just mesmerizing.
You can't even spell perjury right. And you're calling me stupid. If you don't realize those three supreme Court judges went with a minority opinion you are a total fool.

For women who do not want the pregnancy it is just an unwanted cell mass.
And yes, they should be free to do with it what they choose.

That's the autonomy part.
Control over their own bodies.

Women that want the pregnancy should also feel free to handle it how they choose.
Even up to and including calling the little parasitic organism a "baby" as early on in the pregnancy as she wants.

Nobody should have the right to make these choices for others though.
Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back