SCOTUS and Trump was way too nice

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Though SCOTUS just ruled 5-4 in favor of religious freedom in Tandom v. Newsom, it's clear that Trump made a huge mistake in not eliminating all the leadership at every Federal Agency, especially the top 1000 people at every "US Intel" agency (the name is a joke, they spy on Americans) and especially CJ John Roberts who, were he a democrat, would have been found in Fort Marcy Park long ago.

Trump should have used whatever dirt Obama had on Roberts to force him into retirement back in 2017.

The Chief Justice tells me he's retiring to spend more time with kids, not necessarily his, just any kids.

Despite what the Democrats would have you believe, Trump was not an authoritarian dictator.

I am not sure you understand how the Federal government works.

Even if he fired all the heads of various agencies, he still needs the cooperation of the Senate to replace them.

Listen to this video very, Very, VERY closely. And think on it's implications.

Trump made a huge mistake in not eliminating all the leadership at every Federal Agency, especially the top 1000 people at every "US Intel" agency (the name is a joke, they spy on Americans) and especially CJ John Roberts who, were he a democrat, would have been found in Fort Marcy Park long ago.
Donald J. Trump made certain progress, but you underestimate the enemy Democrat insurgency if you think Trump on his own executive action could have done that. Trump did all he could in spite of the Democrat impeachment proceedings, but more work is going on to continue what Trump set in motion.

The blob's SCOTUS appointments could have been much worse.

What a lot of liberals and every conservative seems to ignore is that the court has a way of moderating itself. I'm sure there will be a lot of rulings going forward I hate but it could have been much much worse.

Despite what the Democrats would have you believe, Trump was not an authoritarian dictator.

Even if he fired all the heads of various agencies, he still needs the cooperation of the Senate to replace them.

Fauci looked very uncomfortable because he helped plan it and was already vaccinated

Though SCOTUS just ruled 5-4 in favor of religious freedom in Tandom v. Newsom, it's clear that Trump made a huge mistake in not eliminating all the leadership at every Federal Agency, especially the top 1000 people at every "US Intel" agency (the name is a joke, they spy on Americans) and especially CJ John Roberts who, were he a democrat, would have been found in Fort Marcy Park long ago.

Trump should have used whatever dirt Obama had on Roberts to force him into retirement back in 2017.

The Chief Justice tells me he's retiring to spend more time with kids, not necessarily his, just any kids.

SCOTUS and Trump WERE way too nice

Fauci looked very uncomfortable because he helped plan it and was already vaccinated

Whether Trump is in on it all or not, or whether he is a patsy, I cannot say. But he cleary looks pissed. And you can hear him interject when Pompeo let's slip, that the pandemic is a "live exercise," and Trump said that he, "SHOULD HAVE LET HIM KNOW." IOW? The sec. of state kept the president of the United States out of the loop. Kushner always seemed to be in the loop too. . . so I am a bit confused as to who is what in this who thing.

I believe this was his biggest problem the entire time he was in office, finding folks to fill key slots.

I also was concerned with why Steven Mnuchine and Wilber Ross were there, I could never figure that out, if he was who he claimed to be.

Some of Trump’s Picks Have Troubling Links to Globalism, CFR

I tend to agree with the OP.

Roberts is up to his neck in dirt.

Trump should have done many things.... starting with stopping the stolen election, oh well.:(
Well. . . there was a problem there.

The only circumstantial proof that the folks were bringing to the president that the election was stolen, was that the Software in the machines used to conduct the election gave Biden a substantial number of votes in swing states to turn the elections.

. . . this was based on mathematics and statistics.

Of course, they also had some anecdotal reports, of things like "ballot stuffing the machines," but that? That is not concrete evidence of wide scale fraud that could turn an election.

Now. . . the CIA does have a tool which could reveal massive machine tampering of the vote, this tool of course is software called "KRAKEN," which, I'm sure you know, Sidney Powell was aware of. And, in her hubris, I'll bet she was quite sure that Trump would authorize to be used on these various states machines.

Now, this is my own speculation here as to what happened;

See, the thing is, the CIA is a foreign intelligence agency. Likewise, I do believe that both Pompeo, and especially it was known that Gina Haspel, the head of the CIA, was not going to get involved in this. And then, of course, you heard all those dumb fake news stories about the US military fighting CIA troops in Germany. . . this I think was just disinformation, because folks in the know were really pissed that the Kraken was not being used to discover the absolute truth about the integrity of these various state elections.

But we have to look at it from a Constitutional perspective. Conservatives are for the concept of federalism. Each state SHOULD have the right to administer their elections however they see fit. Just as the various state courts kept throwing Trump's suits out, b/c he didn't have standing, which he didn't, he was not a voter in them . . . it is none of the Federal Government's job to make sure elections aren't corrupt, they have never done that before.

Chicago throughout history has had notoriously corrupt elections. That is their right. D.C. hasn't ever gotten involved before.

Most conservatives would not want the UN to come in and tell the US their elections were rigged and so global government is going to monitor them with troops and statisticians to make sure they are fair, right? Well. . .that is pretty much what this comes down to. You can't let the Federal authorities seized control of election law here, it isn't their job. Unless you can find foreign interference in the election, or prove a violation of the voting rights Act. . . I am pretty sure Trump's cabinet made it clear to him, he had no grounds to act.

. . . and if he did? And DIDN'T find fraud? He would become the very authoritarian POS his enemies said he was, and he would destroy the republic, THAT, is not a legacy I think he wanted. It was probably easier to just continue to point out the statistical anomalies and give up power. THIS, is what all politicians in America do when they think they have been cheated, it is our tradition.

Forum List

Back