Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

Private sector unions help protect private sector employers for willfully and wantonly exploiting their workers. Thank god for regulations.

Anyone opposed to private sector unions must undeniably hate working class people. Case closed.
The working class, and by that I mean the ones actually working in the private sector creating something and paying the taxes are the ones getting fucked by public sector unions.

Yo, Ted Cruz The Man, he said abolish the I.R.S., and put all of the workers on the Border!!! You Go BOY!!!

"GTP"

believe2016.jpg

Disagree. The one screwing the private sector workers are their employers. They want people to believe otherwise.

Apparently you take "public SERVANT" very literally.
I do. I pay your wages with my hard earned income. You're a fucking servant and better act like one. Government workers, welfare recipients all you fuckers that just take money for no honest production need to be treated like the bottom feeders you are.

What would your life be like if ALL public service ended?
Pretty peaceful actually. And I would be able to keep more of my money. Maybe they would even begin to act like they are public servants and not the asshole that controls your very existence and you somehow owe them respect. All public sector unions need eliminated and if someone on that payroll bitches they need eliminated as well. I'm willing to pay a fair wage for them but they better know their fucking place in society.

So, you'd build and maintain your own roads, etc.?

Government is Good - A Day in Your Life
I don't need to do that. But there's no reason the fucker doing it gets paid more than everyone else and gets to retire at 50 years old for fixing a fucking road. You get that concept?

Yeah, I get that you lie out your ass without providing any "credible" proof of your asinine claims.

Private sector bosses should welcome unions. Why do some oppose them? Answer? They are bad places to work.

I do. I pay your wages with my hard earned income. You're a fucking servant and better act like one. Government workers, welfare recipients all you fuckers that just take money for no honest production need to be treated like the bottom feeders you are.

What would your life be like if ALL public service ended?
Pretty peaceful actually. And I would be able to keep more of my money. Maybe they would even begin to act like they are public servants and not the asshole that controls your very existence and you somehow owe them respect. All public sector unions need eliminated and if someone on that payroll bitches they need eliminated as well. I'm willing to pay a fair wage for them but they better know their fucking place in society.

So, you'd build and maintain your own roads, etc.?

Government is Good - A Day in Your Life
I don't need to do that. But there's no reason the fucker doing it gets paid more than everyone else and gets to retire at 50 years old for fixing a fucking road. You get that concept?

Yeah, I get that you lie out your ass without providing any "credible" proof of your asinine claims.
Umm, what? If you have a legit point then please make it. If it's just you being on the rag then fuck off.

Yo, initforme, is that why the private sector employees make the same money?

"GTP"

Yes guaranteed low wages for everyone. Sweet success.
You should learn to quote the people you are replying to because if you don't then you just sound like the retard in the corner making goofy fucking noises nobody understands.

C'mon you can do better than that. I'm 76 years old. Forgot more than most will ever know.

Private sector employees that don't make at least $20 an hour are being duped by their employers. Hard to live on less.

Private sector employees that don't make at least $20 an hour are being duped by their employers. Hard to live on less.

Yo, I think the word Education is the word, instead of $20.00 dollars an hour!!!

"GTP"

Wow, CHief Shitting Bull is reduced to caricatures and ominous statements.
Hint: Walker is incredibly popular. Hint: Hillary is toast after the revelations of foreign money. Hint: Democrats are about as popular as measles these days. Their policies have produced failure, poverty and misery everywhere. Unless you're a fatcat on Wall St of course.
Walker will make mincemeat of Lizzy Cheekbones. The Democrats have no one qualified for president. Their party has deteriorated into a joke, a collection of race baiters and special interest pleaders trying desperately to convince people someone else is screwing them.

Forum List

Back