Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

The Kochs better smear lots of turd polish on Walker.

turd_polish_thumb.jpg

WoW you crazy libs are really pissed off today...you all are acting as if someone just took over control of the internet. Oh wait Obummer did that today. I can't wait until you unemployed leftest morons can't afford the internet any longer. LMFAO

r-WALKER-ISIS-huge.jpg

NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) on Thursday said his experience undermining labor unions in Wisconsin has prepared him to take on the threat of the Islamic State in the Middle East.

"If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world," Walker told a packed crowd at the Conservative Political Action Committee, in response to a question about how he would fight the terrorist group, which has killed thousands in Iraq and Syria.

Walker was referring to protesters who led an unsuccessful recall effort against him in 2012, after he proposed a budget that stripped public sector unions of their collective bargaining rights. The protests lasted for months and catapulted Walker onto the national political stage.

Scott Walker Says He Can Take On ISIS Because He Took On Labor Unions

I would love to see union-buster Walker taking on ISIS - but not as president.

You Leftists are not accustomed to a President taking on ISIS. You are focused on some ephemeral ISIL.

I sincerely hope Walker declares his candidacy for president. I can't wait for his pansy ass to move out of Wisconsin into the mainstream.

In addition to taking on local Unions, he took on unions from other states invading his state.......and still won. The President is correct: Elections have Consequences.

I sincerely hope Walker declares his candidacy for president. I can't wait for his pansy ass to move out of Wisconsin into the mainstream.

In addition to taking on local Unions, he took on unions from other states invading his state.......and still won. The President is correct: Elections have Consequences.

203713_original.jpg

FACT: Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker s victory deals blow to unions - The Washington Post

Public employee unions are the Democratic party cash cow, that's how they fund their campaigns. Dem politicians raise taxes, give the money to the unions, the unions kick back part of the money to the Dem politicians. Sounds like a RICO organized crime case to me.

PEU's will be a thing of the past in the next decade once common sense returns to America.

Forum List

Back