Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

I read this in the Milwaukee journal sentinel. Its how he feels about working clas people. His folk are the big Whig corporatist who believe in low wages for all.

Is that why he won reelection 3 times in 4 years, with each time receiving more votes than the one before?

You people are afraid shitless this man MIGHT be president and he'd spoil the obomanations muslim enablers game!

So kindergarten teachers, snowplow drivers, and firemen are terrorists now. Well at least I know. He has many in this fine state believing those people are bad terrible people. Nice work.
They are people who's entire existence is off the backs of taxes paid by the private sector. Know your fucking place government worker.

r-WALKER-ISIS-huge.jpg

NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. -- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) on Thursday said his experience undermining labor unions in Wisconsin has prepared him to take on the threat of the Islamic State in the Middle East.

"If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world," Walker told a packed crowd at the Conservative Political Action Committee, in response to a question about how he would fight the terrorist group, which has killed thousands in Iraq and Syria.

Walker was referring to protesters who led an unsuccessful recall effort against him in 2012, after he proposed a budget that stripped public sector unions of their collective bargaining rights. The protests lasted for months and catapulted Walker onto the national political stage.

Scott Walker Says He Can Take On ISIS Because He Took On Labor Unions

I would love to see union-buster Walker taking on ISIS - but not as president.
I knew this was a left wing nutjob hit piece the moment the phrase "Undermining labor unions" was uttered. Walker of course, did no such thing. He did his job and stood up for ALL taxpayers in Wisconsin. The rest of it is just more of the same kind of poor writting found at the HuffPo.
Sure but you cant deny that the manner in which he made this statement was a big misstep.

He should not have combined the two concepts - to do so is dumb.

So kindergarten teachers, snowplow drivers, and firemen are terrorists now. Well at least I know. He has many in this fine state believing those people are bad terrible people. Nice work.
They are people who's entire existence is off the backs of taxes paid by the private sector. Know your fucking place government worker.

Apparently you take "public SERVANT" very literally.

"They are people who's entire existence is off the backs of taxes paid by the private sector. Know your fucking place government worker."

So that makes them comparable to terrorists. Quite the logic. Too funny.

I do. I pay your wages with my hard earned income. You're a fucking servant and better act like one. Government workers, welfare recipients all you fuckers that just take money for no honest production need to be treated like the bottom feeders you are.

Clearly Scott Walker scares the hell out of liberal/prog/commies and ISIS sympathizers....they are used to a soft, sensitive pansy man, like Obama....they prefer someone who sucks dick, like Obama. .

So I guess that means Hillary is out......Biden?

"They are people who's entire existence is off the backs of taxes paid by the private sector. Know your fucking place government worker."

So that makes them comparable to terrorists. Quite the logic. Too funny.
When they demand more than the private sector in pay, healthcare and retirement? Yeah, fucking terrorists.

Unions are great, in the PRIVATE SECTOR. In the public sector they are a conflict of interest. Even FDR knew this and vehemently opposed them.

I do. I pay your wages with my hard earned income. You're a fucking servant and better act like one. Government workers, welfare recipients all you fuckers that just take money for no honest production need to be treated like the bottom feeders you are.

What would your life be like if ALL public service ended?

Why does it have to end? Just eliminate the Public Sector unions.....Stop being such an hysterical ninny.....

Pretty peaceful actually. And I would be able to keep more of my money. Maybe they would even begin to act like they are public servants and not the asshole that controls your very existence and you somehow owe them respect. All public sector unions need eliminated and if someone on that payroll bitches they need eliminated as well. I'm willing to pay a fair wage for them but they better know their fucking place in society.

NaziCons want to bust more than just public unions - and private unions are very aware of that fact. NaziCons have simply gone after the low-hanging fruit first. Jihadi Scott and the other Kochsuckers will be going after private unions next.

Pretty peaceful actually. And I would be able to keep more of my money. Maybe they would even begin to act like they are public servants and not the asshole that controls your very existence and you somehow owe them respect. All public sector unions need eliminated and if someone on that payroll bitches they need eliminated as well. I'm willing to pay a fair wage for them but they better know their fucking place in society.

So, you'd build and maintain your own roads, etc.?

Government is Good - A Day in Your Life

Last edited:
NaziCons want to bust more than just public unions - and private unions are very aware of that fact. NaziCons have simply gone after the low-hanging fruit first.

There are roughly 8 million Public sector unions members and roughly 9 million in the private sector. In 2013, the percentage of workers belonging to a union was 11.3%, compared to 20.1% in 1983. The rate for the private sector was 6.7%, and for the public sector 35.3%.

Anyone opposed to private sector unions must undeniably hate working class people. Case closed.

So, you'd build and maintain your own roads, etc.?

Government is Good - A Day in Your Life
I don't need to do that. But there's no reason the fucker doing it gets paid more than everyone else and gets to retire at 50 years old for fixing a fucking road. You get that concept?

Forum List

Back