Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

Here pudding here is what your Zero Ronald Reagan said

quote-a-few-months-ago-i-told-the-american-people-i-did-not-trade-arms-for-hostages-my-heart-and-my-best-ronald-reagan-261530.jpg
Your tampon leaking or something , bitch?
This is the tough guy posting to me .... then he whines

You are just an apologist for treason...there is zero Patriotism to the GOP ...Zero

Guy, i think both parties are patriotic. I think they both try to do what is right.
I disagree with you...there is no Patriotism of any kind in the Tea Party or GOP

Joe, you're wrong on this one. The GOP proves it every day and tee potty is just plain nutz.

If the GOP/Repubs/tee potty is patriotic, explain their actions, as well as their inaction.

You are just an apologist for treason...there is zero Patriotism to the GOP ...Zero

Guy, i think both parties are patriotic. I think they both try to do what is right.
I disagree with you...there is no Patriotism of any kind in the Tea Party or GOP
Nonsense. There are just as many Patriots in the Republican Party, and the Tea Party offshoot, as in the Democratic Party.

They merely have vastly different strategies and tactics and methodologies and principles for achieving common goals.

You are fucking with the wrong person bitch
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gfkus you again
Still shouting like a little bitch???

36 Reasons Why You Should Thank a Union
  • Weekends
  • All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
  • Paid Vacation
  • FMLA
  • Sick Leave
  • Social Security
  • Minimum Wage
  • Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
  • 8-Hour Work Day
  • Overtime Pay
  • Child Labor Laws
  • Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
  • 40 Hour Work Week
  • Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
  • Unemployment Insurance
  • Pensions
  • Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
  • Employer Health Care Insurance
  • Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
  • Wrongful Termination Laws
  • Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
  • Whistleblower Protection Laws
  • Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
  • Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
  • Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
  • Sexual Harassment Laws
  • Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
  • Holiday Pay
  • Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
  • Privacy Rights
  • Pregnancy and Parental Leave
  • Military Leave
  • The Right to Strike
  • Public Education for Children
  • Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
  • Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States
Greater New Orleans AFL-CIO - Thank a Union 36 Ways Unions Have Improved Your Life

I've worked both sides of the fence in my lifetime. There needs to be a reasonable balance between labor and management. Germany is a good example where they work well together.

According to Scott Walker and many others on the right, that makes them the same as terrorists who behead innocent people.

The right is at war with the American working class and will do whatever is needed to crush it.

Still shouting like a little bitch?

Does or make you feel better?

You are fucking with the wrong person bitch
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gfkus you again
Still shouting like a little bitch???

36 Reasons Why You Should Thank a Union
  • Weekends
  • All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
  • Paid Vacation
  • FMLA
  • Sick Leave
  • Social Security
  • Minimum Wage
  • Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
  • 8-Hour Work Day
  • Overtime Pay
  • Child Labor Laws
  • Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
  • 40 Hour Work Week
  • Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
  • Unemployment Insurance
  • Pensions
  • Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
  • Employer Health Care Insurance
  • Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
  • Wrongful Termination Laws
  • Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
  • Whistleblower Protection Laws
  • Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
  • Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
  • Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
  • Sexual Harassment Laws
  • Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
  • Holiday Pay
  • Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
  • Privacy Rights
  • Pregnancy and Parental Leave
  • Military Leave
  • The Right to Strike
  • Public Education for Children
  • Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
  • Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States
Greater New Orleans AFL-CIO - Thank a Union 36 Ways Unions Have Improved Your Life

I've worked both sides of the fence in my lifetime. There needs to be a reasonable balance between labor and management. Germany is a good example where they work well together.

According to Scott Walker and many others on the right, that makes them the same as terrorists who behead innocent people.

The right is at war with the American working class and will do whatever is needed to crush it.

Still shouting like a little bitch?

Does or make you feel better?

Funny since President Obama is the one who is fighting ISIS while the Republicans do nothing.
That is not fair ...they are defunding and shutting down Homeland Security to please the Tea Bag nuts
Perhaps the Emperor should not have tried Rule by Imperial Decree, in connection with Immigration, days after the November 2014 mid-terms?

This de-funding of DHS was designed to force the Emperor's hand, and to bitch-slap him for his Imperial Decree regarding immigration.

The US House of Representatives controls the National Purse, and they do so for a reason.

The Federal government is therefore working exactly as the Founding Fathers envisioned, according to Constitutional Law.

The Power of the National Purse is designed to put the brakes on any would-be Emperor.

The universe is unfolding as it should.

I think most Tea Party members love their country. I think they happen to be misguided as to what the causes of the problems are.

You see, I've said this before, Occupy Wall Street and the TEA Party are actually angry about the same thing, the incestuous marriage between big business and big government at the expense of the average working person.

The thing is, neither party really changes anything. The reason why Scott Walker will probably win the Presidency is that he seems like a guy who might do something to get things done. After 8 years of Obama, those college kids who supported him in 2008 are now the underemployed wage slaves of 2016 who've moved back in with their parents.

But buck up, the greater probablity is that the GOP will nominate Jeb Bush, and Hillary will have the "Clinton vs. Bush" narrative she needs to win.

Here pudding here is what your Zero Ronald Reagan said

quote-a-few-months-ago-i-told-the-american-people-i-did-not-trade-arms-for-hostages-my-heart-and-my-best-ronald-reagan-261530.jpg

I'll never forget his lame lies under oath:

I don't know
I don't remember
I don't recall

Was he stupid or just forgetful?

Years later, we learned he was both. And he was incredibly corrupt.
Ronald Reagan fled from the International Courts when Nicaragua took him to Court for the terrorist mining of Nicaraguan waters...he was a bastard and a scum bag
United States walks out of World Court case - History Channel

Funny since President Obama is the one who is fighting ISIS while the Republicans do nothing.
That is not fair ...they are defunding and shutting down Homeland Security to please the Tea Bag nuts
Perhaps the Emperor should not have tried Rule by Imperial Decree, in connection with Immigration, days after the November 2014 mid-terms?

This de-funding of DHS was designed to force the Emperor's hand, and to bitch-slap him for his Imperial Decree regarding immigration.

The US House of Representatives controls the National Purse, and they do so for a reason.

The Federal government is therefore working exactly as the Founding Fathers envisioned, according to Constitutional Law.

The Power of the National Purse is designed to put the brakes on any would-be Emperor.

The R is hoping for a terrorist attack so they can say it happened on Obama's watch. They did the same thing with Benghazi - cuz funding for security and then lied about it.

Gullible RWs ignore the facts and turn up the volume on Fox lies.

Well, that about wraps it up for Scott becomming President. Unions, ISIS roughly the same thing.
Yes because facing angry American Constituents who are exercising their Constitutionally guaranteed Rights to Freedom of Expression Freedom of Assembly and Freedom to petition the Government is unquestionably the same as facing a Military Terrorist organization that beheads, suicide bombs, burns people alive and is off the chains violent...exactly the same thing...

Last edited:

The R is hoping for a terrorist attack so they can say it happened on Obama's watch. They did the same thing with Benghazi - cuz funding for security and then lied about it.

That is why they went entirely insane on Benghazi...

I think most Tea Party members love their country. I think they happen to be misguided as to what the causes of the problems are.

You see, I've said this before, Occupy Wall Street and the TEA Party are actually angry about the same thing, the incestuous marriage between big business and big government at the expense of the average working person.

The thing is, neither party really changes anything. The reason why Scott Walker will probably win the Presidency is that he seems like a guy who might do something to get things done. After 8 years of Obama, those college kids who supported him in 2008 are now the underemployed wage slaves of 2016 who've moved back in with their parents.

But buck up, the greater probablity is that the GOP will nominate Jeb Bush, and Hillary will have the "Clinton vs. Bush" narrative she needs to win.
Scott Walker is white trash

Sigh... if you say so, Luddly...
71_71.gif

Ronald Reagan fled from the International Courts when Nicaragua took him to Court for the terrorist mining of Nicaraguan waters...he was a bastard and a scum bag
United States walks out of World Court case - History Channel

And this is where I'm going to sound really, really right Wing.

Where is a "World Court" mentioned in the US Constitution?

Thanks.

Oh, no, Reagan wouldn't bow and scrape before Kiddy-diddler Danny Ortega.
So you believe the US has the Right to place mines in other Nation's water ways ...is that your position and when people get killed since they are not fetus people you do not care ...is that your position

Forum List

Back