scott atlas Resigns

Letch is a day late and a dollar short, again.

Considering the fact that this assclown was WORSE than useless I suppose this can't be a bad thing.

Although it matters little since there essentially IS no virus program in the Administration.

In fact there never really was but...
I shrugged.

atlas shrugged? he has no training in infectious diseases, he is a professor of neuro-radiology.

I think this is Dr. Atlas doing a “cut and run”. He’s hoping if he leaves now, he won’t be remembered as the guy who counseled Trump into policies that could kill 6 million Americans.
He’s the guy that was telling Trump children were immune

I think he’s gonna lose his medical license

I just saw an interview of Dr. Atlas. He made a lot of sense to me, what's the problem?
That doesn't say much for you.

He's on a pandemic response team and his "response" is "no reponse"
I didn't know who he was and I listened to him. He disagreed with closing the schools and presented reasonable arguments for keeping them open. American kids have been devastated with the closing of the schools. They are all falling behind and learning next to nothing. Many are going without enough to eat, many are being abused, many are depressed. All to keep Granny safe? How about be careful with Granny? That makes sense to me and that's what Dr. Atlas says.

I didn't know who he was and I listened to him. He disagreed with closing the schools and presented reasonable arguments for keeping them open. American kids have been devastated with the closing of the schools. They are all falling behind and learning next to nothing. Many are going without enough to eat, many are being abused, many are depressed. All to keep Granny safe? How about be careful with Granny? That makes sense to me and that's what Dr. Atlas says.
Exactly and, what's really funny is that the NY Mayor is opening schools again in a week now that he thinks Biden is within occupation distance of the Oval office. This whole shutdown is obviously a Democrat sham.

This is interesting.

His absurd herd immunity garbage is nothing but death. Herd immunity can't be achieved and millions will needlessly die. Hundreds of thousands have already needlessly died.

I'm glad he's leaving.

If herd immunity is 'absurd' and 'nothing but death' they why do medical professionals urge folks to get flu shots? Those shots encourage herd immunity.

Exactly and, what's really funny is that the NY Mayor is opening schools again in a week now that he thinks Biden is within occupation distance of the Oval office. This whole shutdown is obviously a Democrat sham.
Opening the schools has nothing to do with chicom Biden. DeBlasio is afraid he will be driven out with flaming torches

Opening the schools has nothing to do with chicom Biden. DeBlasio is afraid he will be driven out with flaming torches
The whole shutdown was a sham to get at Trump. IF Biden assumes the Oval Office look for COVID to magically go away. DeBlasio is counting on that to pull his ass away from the flaming torches. I hope he is wrong and I wish both he and Cuomo are brought up on charges for their callous disregard of human lives and livelihoods.

I never understood why a President of the United States would call in someone who is not an expert on infectious diseases to advise him on a pandemic, as if we have no experts in this field. But then again, this is typical trump to bypass the experts and go directly to the unqualified. Most of his cabinet-level picks have been people who have no background with regard to the subjects that their departments oversee. I guess that, if trump has cancer, he will go see a dentist.

I never understood why a President of the United States would call in someone who is not an expert on infectious diseases to advise him on a pandemic, as if we have no experts in this field. But then again, this is typical trump to bypass the experts and go directly to the unqualified. Most of his cabinet-level picks have been people who have no background with regard to the subjects that their departments oversee. I guess that, if trump has cancer, he will go see a dentist.
What the Hell are you talking about? A President needs all sides of an issue and Trump was doing his job. You just hate Trump. Admit it. Or STFU

What the Hell are you talking about? A President needs all sides of an issue and Trump was doing his job. You just hate Trump. Admit it. Or STFU

Yes. I hate trump. I do. For many damned good reasons. trump is unqualified and is in love with the unqualified. What "side" did the orange whore need from the likes of azar and devoss, two ignorant trashy little cult bitches?

This is interesting.

His absurd herd immunity garbage is nothing but death. Herd immunity can't be achieved and millions will needlessly die. Hundreds of thousands have already needlessly died.

I'm glad he's leaving.

You are fucking stupid. All the research points to herd immunity being the only solution.

If you weren't such a butt fucking commie, you would realize what a stupid useful idiot you have become.

I think this is Dr. Atlas doing a “cut and run”. He’s hoping if he leaves now, he won’t be remembered as the guy who counseled Trump into policies that could kill 6 million Americans.

You didn't look at the link. His term expired this week anyway.

You didn't look at the link. His term expired this week anyway.
Heh! Has your power been knocked out from this wicked wind storm?

Forum List

Back