Scope of Trump's falsehoods unprecedented for a modern presidential candidate

Well, you said that honesty is a standard to you. And you support Hillary!!!!!

:rofl:

That's just comic. Extremists see what you want to see

False accusations are not facts. If she were guilty of even a small percentage of what she has been accused of, I would be a right winger too.

What accusations do you think were false?

Where to start. To save time, lets just look at some of the biggest claims. The right has accused her of everything from murder to drug dealing. The entire Benghazi lie. Lots of other heinous claims without a single bit of evidence. Like I said, if she had been shown to be guilty of even a small percent of the accusations against her, I would be supporting Trump.

Benghazi was a lie? So while Stevens was calling hysterically to everyone he could get for help that he was going to die. When he talked to Hillary, he said all's good girl, get a good night sleep?

Who accused her of "drug dealing?" I haven't heard that one

There were several Benghazi investigations, most republican led, that couldn't find a single instance of wrongdoing. Like I said, your accusations are just lies.
Don't tell me you forgot all the false accusations about Mina.

That's a flat out lie. They didn't prosecute her, that's not in any synonymous with "couldn't find a single instance of wrongdoing."

The same lie you tell over her e-mails and other scandals.

That Democrats impede prosecution to you = finding she's pure as the driven snow.

It's a lie

Source: Los Angeles Times
Never in modern presidential politics has a major candidate made false statements as routinely as Trump has. Over and over, independent researchers have examined what the Republican nominee says and concluded it was not the truth — but “pants on fire” (PolitiFact) or “four Pinocchios” (Washington Post Fact Checker).

Trump’s candidacy was premised on upending a dishonest establishment that has rigged American political and economic life, so many of his loyalists are willing to overlook his lies, as long as he rankles the powerful, said Republican strategist Rob Stutzman.

“It gives him not only license, but incentive to spin fantasy, because no one expects him to tell the truth,” said Stutzman, who worked against Trump during the primaries. “They believe they’re getting lied to constantly, so if their hero tells lies in order to strike back, they don’t care.”

Read more: Scope of Trump's falsehoods unprecedented for a modern presidential candidate

Wow, crooked and lying trump is a real con man.

Conservatives have reached the point they don't care if he is lying or not, they are feral animals and the only thing they understand is they 'want'. Their mask is finally tossed aside and we see their true hideous face. They have no morals, have no use for the Constitution, are not Christians, have no loyalty to anything but their ideology and will lie about everything there is, including lying about lying, to get what they want.

They are the barbaric mob who clamor for a king because ruling themselves is too much work.

Never in modern presidential politics has a major candidate made false statements as routinely as Trump has. Over and over, independent researchers have examined what the Republican nominee says and concluded it was not the truth — but “pants on fire” (PolitiFact) or “four Pinocchios” (Washington Post Fact Checker).

Trump’s candidacy was premised on upending a dishonest establishment that has rigged American political and economic life, so many of his loyalists are willing to overlook his lies, as long as he rankles the powerful, said Republican strategist Rob Stutzman.

“It gives him not only license, but incentive to spin fantasy, because no one expects him to tell the truth,” said Stutzman, who worked against Trump during the primaries. “They believe they’re getting lied to constantly, so if their hero tells lies in order to strike back, they don’t care.”

Read more: Scope of Trump's falsehoods unprecedented for a modern presidential candidate

Conservatives have reached the point they don't care if he is lying or not, they are feral animals and the only thing they understand is they 'want'. Their mask is finally tossed aside and we see their true hideous face. They have no morals, have no use for the Constitution, are not Christians, have no loyalty to anything but their ideology and will lie about everything there is, including lying about lying, to get what they want.

They are the barbaric mob who clamor for a king because ruling themselves is too much work.

Do you care if Hillary is lying?

False accusations are not facts. If she were guilty of even a small percentage of what she has been accused of, I would be a right winger too.

Where to start. To save time, lets just look at some of the biggest claims. The right has accused her of everything from murder to drug dealing. The entire Benghazi lie. Lots of other heinous claims without a single bit of evidence. Like I said, if she had been shown to be guilty of even a small percent of the accusations against her, I would be supporting Trump.

Benghazi was a lie? So while Stevens was calling hysterically to everyone he could get for help that he was going to die. When he talked to Hillary, he said all's good girl, get a good night sleep?

There were several Benghazi investigations, most republican led, that couldn't find a single instance of wrongdoing. Like I said, your accusations are just lies.

That's a flat out lie. They didn't prosecute her, that's not in any synonymous with "couldn't find a single instance of wrongdoing."

That Democrats impede prosecution to you = finding she's pure as the driven snow.

It's a lie

Exactly. I don't care about your crazy conspiracy theorys. If they would have had a case that would have convicted her, they would have brought it.

It's a lie

Exactly. I don't care about your crazy conspiracy theorys. If they would have had a case that would have convicted her, they would have brought it.

Show the quote where they said she committed "no wrongdoing"

Trump easier then i thought.jpg

This is turning out to be even easier then I thought....

I can just throw out whatever comes into my brain and they eat it all up... biggly!

Last edited:

IOW, he's learning how to be a politician. Heck, it won't be long before he'll qualify to be a democrat.

You don't care what a Candidate believes, you just want them to be honest about it, huh? Extremism is sick, but damn you're funny ...

What makes you think that? What a candidate believes is of utmost importance. That's why Trump is such a failure.

Interesting. It would seem that you are saying right wingers rightly oppose wrong doing, while left wingers do not.

It's a lie

Show me the quote where they said she did anything prosecutable. That's your claim isn't it? Were all those investigations intended to actually serve a legal purpose, or were they just intended to point out that you don't like her?

You don't care what a Candidate believes, you just want them to be honest about it, huh? Extremism is sick, but damn you're funny ...

What makes you think that? What a candidate believes is of utmost importance. That's why Trump is such a failure.

Interesting. It would seem that you are saying right wingers rightly oppose wrong doing, while left wingers do not.

If it seems to you that I am saying that, then you need to get someone to explain what I said.

It's a lie

Show me the quote where they said she did anything prosecutable. That's your claim isn't it? Were all those investigations intended to actually serve a legal purpose, or were they just intended to point out that you don't like her?

So to you she's either prosecutable or she did no wrongdoing. LOL. I knew you were saying that, I just wanted to make you say it ...

It's a lie

So to you she's either prosecutable or she did no wrongdoing. LOL. I knew you were saying that, I just wanted to make you say it ...

Why don't you look at your accusations? Not a single one isn't a prosecutable offense. Either you believe your claims or you don't. Which is it?

It's a lie

It's a lie

Why don't you look at your accusations? Not a single one isn't a prosecutable offense. Either you believe your claims or you don't. Which is it?

Don't be surprised if this former Democrat cons your ass!
We will be in the same boat as you idiots after obuthole conned your ass, twice.

Now let us see how Bully-of-dog likes this---------->

1. Then name us one offense Trump can be prosecuted for. Seems to me Hildy lied to the American people WHEN SHE WAS IN OFFICE! Tell us when Trump lied while he was in office-)

2. Lies, lefties want to talk about lies, ok lets talk about them----------> A. If you like your doctor and healthcare plan, you can keep them. B. It was an internet film. C. I did NOT have sex with that woman. D. (all lefties) The economy is great.......so the question then is...........why do we have 0% interest rates, lol! E. I never sent classified information, lol! F. I was just a little over heated.

In the end, debating with you "astro-turfers" is really a waste of time, I just like to yank your chains when the opportunity comes up when it is this easy. The same people, have the same propaganda, each and every day. I would bet a buck, three, eighty, that somewhere on this board today, one of you fabulous "astr-turfers" has a thread or response proclaiming that republicans are all anti gay, racist, and any other phobe or ist you can invent. It is all you people have! You are the party of division, period, and you need to divide Americans to win!

It's a lie

Don't be surprised if this former Democrat cons your ass!
We will be in the same boat as you idiots after obuthole conned your ass, twice.

Now let us see how Bully-of-dog likes this---------->

1. Then name us one offense Trump can be prosecuted for. Seems to me Hildy lied to the American people WHEN SHE WAS IN OFFICE! Tell us when Trump lied while he was in office-)

2. Lies, lefties want to talk about lies, ok lets talk about them----------> A. If you like your doctor and healthcare plan, you can keep them. B. It was an internet film. C. I did NOT have sex with that woman. D. (all lefties) The economy is great.......so the question then is...........why do we have 0% interest rates, lol! E. I never sent classified information, lol! F. I was just a little over heated.

In the end, debating with you "astro-turfers" is really a waste of time, I just like to yank your chains when the opportunity comes up when it is this easy. The same people, have the same propaganda, each and every day. I would bet a buck, three, eighty, that somewhere on this board today, one of you fabulous "astr-turfers" has a thread or response proclaiming that republicans are all anti gay, racist, and any other phobe or ist you can invent. It is all you people have! You are the party of division, period, and you need to divide Americans to win!

There is no debate here. Just a lot of RWNJs that spout crazy crap. I come here to laugh at you and see the latest line Hannity and Rush gave you to believe.

It's a lie

You're just repeating the point I made. You said even if a small percentage of the accusations against Hillary were true, you'd be "a Republican."

But then your standard suddenly changes to "prosecutable." And if it's not "prosecutable" there was "no wrongdoing."

I'm just laughing at you.

Like Charlie Crist learned ...

You're just repeating the point I made. You said even if a small percentage of the accusations against Hillary were true, you'd be "a Republican."

But then your standard suddenly changes to "prosecutable." And if it's not "prosecutable" there was "no wrongdoing."

So how many of the main accusations made against her were for non-prosecutable things?

So how many of the main accusations made against her were for non-prosecutable things?

I don't know what I can tell you, man. You said even if a small percentage of the accusations against her were true you'd be a Republican. Yet even a partisan Democrat crowd laughed at Crist when he said she is honest. And you didn't bat an eye. You found love ... the Democrat party. But who can pretend it's anything else. Can you?

Forum List

Back