Science versus "scientists"

A solid, predictable, partisan conservative, Hansen will only "believe" or accept science or scientific information that match his hyper-partisan political agenda.

Science, while by its nature is imperfect, is also profoundly important. Politics poisons everything. A majority of Americans are not animated by partisan politics.

There is an inverse relationship between the tendency to say "Follow the science" and a person's actual ability to comprehend science.

It has long been simply a buzz term used by ultraconformists to mark their territory and denote their membership in tribe sheeple.

The article is certainly the example that proves the point ... what a hack job ... absolutely nothing scientific about the context ... just another shrill shrilling about them other shrills ...

Go ahead and inject bleach into your bloodstream ... help purge the gene pool ... it says so in the National Enquirer, so it has to be true ... the "science" has been saying the most important thing we can do is WASH OUR HANDS ... what kind of MORON rejects that? ... the same MORON who believes Oxycodone is non-addictive I guess ... no medicine for stupid ...

Considering the demand we call men women and women men, and Jill Biden "Dr." because she has a teaching degree, the Democrat definition of "science" and "scientist" is laughable at best.
Most people are too stupid to distinguish between science and policy. They are simply supporting policy quite blindly while CALLING it science because they dont know any better.
The article is certainly the example that proves the point ... what a hack job ... absolutely nothing scientific about the context ... just another shrill shrilling about them other shrills ...

Go ahead and inject bleach into your bloodstream ... help purge the gene pool ... it says so in the National Enquirer, so it has to be true ... the "science" has been saying the most important thing we can do is WASH OUR HANDS ... what kind of MORON rejects that? ... the same MORON who believes Oxycodone is non-addictive I guess ... no medicine for stupid ...
Where did you get your science degree little fella?

If you had taken any science courses past the third grade, you would realize that the very FIRST thing that should have been shut down was public transit. It represents the most perfect vector for disease, what with people crammed together in tight spaces all touching the same rails.

What did our fascist Governor Brown DO, however? She shut down small businesses and only small businesses. Can you please supply the name of the University you attended that taught you that not only does a virus have a brain, but one so advanced that it can distinguish between a large corporation and a mom and pop store?

Considering the demand we call men women and women men, and Jill Biden "Dr." because she has a teaching degree, the Democrat definition of "science" and "scientist" is laughable at best.
Most people are too stupid to distinguish between science and policy. They are simply supporting policy quite blindly while CALLING it science because they dont know any better.

If you had taken any science courses past the third grade, you would realize that the very FIRST thing that should have been shut down was public transit. It represents the most perfect vector for disease, what with people crammed together in tight spaces all touching the same rails.

What did our fascist Governor Brown DO, however? She shut down small businesses and only small businesses. Can you please supply the name of the University you attended that taught you that not only does a virus have a brain, but one so advanced that it can distinguish between a large corporation and a mom and pop store?

So you think government intervention is more important than personal responsiblity to common sense hygiene ... you must live in The Valley ... other than Dogs running the interstate, there's no public transportation outside your narrow experience of Oregon ... 2/3's of the State can't afford police ...

You do know Gov. Brown has no authority over airlines or railroads, right? ... that's considered strictly interstate commerce and subject only the Federal regulations ...

So you think government intervention is more important than personal responsiblity to common sense hygiene ... you must live in The Valley ... other than Dogs running the interstate, there's no public transportation outside your narrow experience of Oregon ... 2/3's of the State can't afford police ...

You do know Gov. Brown has no authority over airlines or railroads, right? ... that's considered strictly interstate commerce and subject only the Federal regulations ...
You could have just said no, you have not studied science at any level higher than the third grade.

A solid, predictable, partisan conservative, Hansen will only "believe" or accept science or scientific information that match his hyper-partisan political agenda.

Science, while by its nature is imperfect, is also profoundly important. Politics poisons everything. A majority of Americans are not animated by partisan politics.
He really is a nauseating fraud and has no business being featured in the science section of any website, anywhere.

I smell lots and lots of jealousy, there.

I'd wager I have more paper by far framed on my office walls than does Jill Biden.
I would wager that i have met more professors and doctors on this board than exist on the planet, haha

I'd wager I have more paper by far framed on my office walls than does Jill Biden.
I would wager that i have met more professors and doctors on this board than exist on the planet, haha

No doubt.

I claim no titles other than "Master" as I am addressed when among martial artists. That seems the most appropriate.

No doubt.

I claim no titles other than "Master" as I am addressed when among martial artists. That seems the most appropriate.
I can hear all of the 8 year olds now...

No doubt.

Aged 4 - 70+. 600+ students.

No doubt.

Nice! Specialty?

No doubt.

Nice! Specialty?

Korean styles.

No doubt.

Nice! Specialty?

Korean styles.
Super cool. I left active training long ago. I mostly stretch and strength train now. I mean, don't get me wrong, i will dump a fool on his head if i need to do so, but i don't see myself needing to do that to anyone ever again.

Forum List

Back