Science Finally Acknowledges That Vaccines Don't Stop The Spread Of Delta

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
From the below link:

"Paul Hunter, professor in medicine at the University of East Anglia and an expert in infectious diseases, told the committee: "The concept of herd immunity is unachievable because we know the infection will spread in unvaccinated populations and the latest data is suggesting that two doses is probably only 50 percent protective against infection."

The ONLY way to get herd immunity is to expose everyone to the virus.

Social distancing is causing the delay. Masks don't do shit either way.
That’s insane.

polio vaccine ends polio because idiots didn’t make it political and refuse to get vaccinated. Red states are responsible for most of the covid cases: FL and Texas alone are 30% of cases. Yes vaccinated people can test positive. But we don’t go to the hospital or die.

idiot

That’s insane.

polio vaccine ends polio because idiots didn’t make it political and refuse to get vaccinated. Red states are responsible for most of the covid cases: FL and Texas alone are 30% of cases. Yes vaccinated people can test positive. But we don’t go to the hospital or die.

idiot
Millions have NOT vaxxed and have NOT gone to the hospital or died.

As far as I can tell, the vax is fucking useless. You can still get COVID after being fully vaxxed AND you can be a carrier. What good does the vax do again?

I'll wait.

As far as I can tell, the vax is fucking useless. You can still get COVID after being fully vaxxed AND you can be a carrier. What good does the vax do again?

I'll wait.
Ok.
So 7million more people voted for Biden but trump won.
The attack on the Capital to prevent Democrat Joe Biden from being certified was done by Democrats.
Now the “Trump vaccine” doesn’t work.
Its opposite day in America.

From the below link:

"Paul Hunter, professor in medicine at the University of East Anglia and an expert in infectious diseases, told the committee: "The concept of herd immunity is unachievable because we know the infection will spread in unvaccinated populations and the latest data is suggesting that two doses is probably only 50 percent protective against infection."

NIH will not be taking any responsibility, nor will CDC for their critical mistakes made early last year. It's no surprise LSM is out with this about the Delta variant the trouble maker for decisions made prior to Delta ever being known. The intentional slow down, telling sick people to stay home and not providing further information for self-care went against appropriate response tactics for a pandemic. Efforts to "flatten the curve"...had the hx been prepared (as they should have been) with stocked PPE, should not have happened. Had it not happened, we'd have suffered much less as a whole, and it's a good likelihood we'd have fared much better as well. Herd immunity could have happened naturally, a traditional type of vaccine would have been still in the works without using risky m RNA technology, and without "numbers and numbers of more deaths" as we were told, which is not a proven claim.

Those specific decision makers from team Biden failed the country. They met with drug reps in a closed-door session and approved a fast-tracked messenger RNA by drug companies that had never produced a vaccine. The public needs to know which members of our government met with these drug company heads to determine such a critical error of judgment.

I will not let this go under I find out who these imbeciles are and to hear their statements about why they decided to skip Tier 2 and jump directly to Tier 3 response with drug companies that had never produced a traditional vaccine to be used by humans in their companies histories. Good grief. I look forward to when the facts about this whole scenario don't matter to me any more. I keep wondering when the public's mood (tolerance to continue to discuss same topic over and over) with shift...one day constant chatter, and the next day zippo...as with all things political. It will happen, just not soon enough.

I'll wait.
It reduces the overall risk you face by reducing the chance COVID will cause disability or death.

That you don't like that fact is not relevant to its reality. That the virus can still spread within vaccinated populations does not change the overall risk calculation for your own exposure.

Wow Dr Fauci's Gain Of Function experiment on humanity seems to be unstoppable, but he is still a super hero for the Democrat Cultists
faucikadhakjdhakd.jpg

faucikjashdakjdahd.jpg

There is no fucking way to prove that line of cocksucking BULLSHIT!!!! NONE!!!

Actually, it has been proven by several studies. Almost all of the deaths at this point are among the non-vaccinated. In fact, the Provincetown outbreak, in which about 75% of those infected were vaccinated and prompted the CDC to recommend vaccinated people go back to mask wearing, resulted in only seven hospitalizations and zero deaths out of 800 people infected with Delta.

Genuine science has always acknowledged this.

Political science, however....well...that's quite a different story.

The political scientists have effectively bastardized actual science from its very nature and consequently people are losing trust in actual science.

It's a sad state of affairs.

The only saving grace is that Marxism naturally implodes on its own.

So really all we have to do is wait around.

It reduces the overall risk you face by reducing the chance COVID will cause disability or death.
Actually, it has been proven by several studies. Almost all of the deaths at this point are among the non-vaccinated. In fact, the Provincetown outbreak, in which about 75% of those infected were vaccinated and prompted the CDC to recommend vaccinated people go back to mask wearing, resulted in only seven hospitalizations and zero deaths out of 800 people infected with Delta.
I was responding to the above. There is no way to prove that the individual will have a better outcome because there is no control to verify. It's comparing apples to organges.

I was responding to the above. There is no way to prove that the individual will have a better outcome because there is no control to verify. It's comparing apples to organges.
Uh, that is what his statement directly addresses. If you do not think that reduces risk then you have no idea how risk calculation works. This is not an apples to oranges comparison. It is not even a comparison. It is statistical analysis.

Uh, that is what his statement directly addresses. If you do not think that reduces risk then you have no idea how risk calculation works. This is not an apples to oranges comparison. It is not even a comparison. It is statistical analysis.
Then, lay the numbers out for me and the basis for them.

Here's what the article stated:

On Tuesday, the Department of Health confirmed that more than three quarters of adults have now received both jabs, and calculated that 60,000 deaths and 66,900 hospitalisations had been prevented by vaccination.

How the fuck did they "calculate" those numbers? It's coming straight out of somebody's ass.

What numbers? You cannot prove that a person will be better off with the vax than without it. There is no way to test it.
The outcomes of getting COVID with the shot and without it. Those numbers are in abundance and have been studied as best they can in the short amount of time we have had.

Here is a consolidated list from the CDC: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

And it has links for many of the almost 200 studies it uses as a basis for the summery.

Forum List

Back