Zone1 Science Can NOT Explain True Consciousness

EVOLUTION is a FACT
GOD is a THEORY
Sorry to bug you about this but I change my mind. Of course I would transfer my consciousness to a AI type Robot where it's me. It's me. It's all my memories, I think it's me. But no pain, but also no hard ons. I change my mind. I would do it. Because people in their 90's who can't fuck still want to live. So I would just appreciate what I can do. Like watch TV, sports play on the internet, see nephews have kids, and grand kids. I'd love to see it.

And if my last love one died and I no longer wanted to continue, I could always just turn off and die. No big deal. No pain. Whenever I want I can decide to end it all. So yes i would want this because you get to choose when you die. Unless a meteor wipes everything out or a nuclear bomb. That would kill you too of course.

Where did they come from?

1703370536115.png

ok, on the macro level what is not made from the elements ... all of life is elemental as well the cosmos.

- all quantum is makebelieve ...
One can make many things from elements, except life. Quantum particles can be created in colliders. Quarks come to mind.

Why did those elements do that? How did they create life? You can throw elements together all you want and they will not create life.

the heavenly metaphysical forces ...

1703379543948.png

are responsible for both physiology and its unique spiritual content and life - to foreshadow your next comment, the spiritual content of physiology is what prevents life in the experimental from being manufactured - the spiritual in a test tube surly will never happen.

the heavenly metaphysical forces ...

View attachment 877916

are responsible for both physiology and its unique spiritual content and life - to foreshadow your next comment, the spiritual content of physiology is what prevents life in the experimental from being manufactured - the spiritual in a test tube surly will never happen.
What is spiritual content in your opinion?

Back in the late 90s I used to play a computer strategy game called Alpha Centauri

Aside from being a fun game, it was filled with amazing “quotes” from its fictional characters about science and philosophy.

One quote from the “science faction” applies to this topic:

The substructure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons, and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unraveled reveals new secrets, but also new mysteries.

In other words, just because there’s always another unknown just beyond our grasp with each new discovery, that doesn’t “prove” intelligent design. All it proves is there’s more to be discovered. That’s the nature of the universe.

Conversely, there was a quote from the “religious faction”:

Beware, you who seek first and final principles, for you are trampling the garden of an angry God. And He awaits you just beyond the last theorem.

From a philosophical standpoint, the continued inability of scientific inquiries to explain the creation of life and/or an afterlife will always ensure religion is a facet of human culture, even if one we should have discarded it generations ago

There will always be something science “can’t explain”. Thus, there will always be humans who cling to religion to fill the gap.

Last edited:
What magic man? Have any actual theories or are you just here to shit all over the thread?
Mysteries re: the creation of life is not proof that God exists

You have proof God exists? Show it to me.

Forum List

Back