Schumer predicted intelligence officials would ‘get back at’ Trump

One would think but where are those calling for change, justice, and the rule of law?

Anyone who speaks out is immediately attacked by the establishment and the dumb people fall in line.

Garland siccing the FBI on parents and referring to those parents as possible terrorists. Oh, and the usual leftoids on this board agreed with Garland.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this,”
This is why we need to defund the Deep State.

Recall the infamous words of Senator Schumer.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this,”

Not the country I was raised in, yet here we have the then ranking member of the United States Senate (now Senate majority leader) confessing this to everyone. Confessing that the intelligence Mafia runs America.

Or.....you're looking for another snivelling excuse to ignore the *mountains* of evidence that Trump committed very serious crimes.

As a legal strategy, doubling down on batshit is not the best.

I'll ask again: What if Trump broke the law? What if the evidence in the indictment, courtesy of TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, is correct?

Does it matter, or is Trump above the law?
I would believe it if the democrats didn't make up Russian collusion and now we know why Trump really got impeached for making that phone call. He would expose Biden and all the other bought and paid for politicians that are bought and paid for by other countries. I'd believe anything but our government now.

Or.....you're looking for another snivelling excuse to ignore the *mountains* of evidence that Trump committed very serious crimes.

As a legal strategy, doubling down on batshit is not the best.
Classified documents, well Biden stole classified documents as a senator and stored them in his garage. So yes, the deep state is going after their political rival.

I would believe it if the democrats didn't make up Russian collusion and now we know why Trump really got impeached for making that phone call. He would expose Biden and all the other bought and paid for politicians that are bought and paid for by other countries. I'd believe anything but our government now.
I know.

What about the three companies paid for by the Republicans that couldn't find fraud?

Do you think they're part of the conspiracy?

Forum List

Back