Schumer calls out Tucker on Senate floor, blames him for "Spewing poisonous rhetoric"

Schumer is doing what all Marxists do, blame others for the bad shit you yourself are doing. The jig's up Chucky, we know all your little tricks.

sticking up for a piece of shit that is ruining AMERICA?
thoughts and prayers...not 4 you, but for AMERICA
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Butthurt over Tucker?

IF ONLY YOU WEREN'T A RETARD.

Schumer is the racist, and Tucker is not racist....if you really dig deep, you'd find that out!

Ahh yeah, poisonous rhetoric. By the way, has Schumer been suspended, censured, or anything for threats to scotus or trying to intimidate them?

who?
if only you weren't an anti-AMERICA piece of shit
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Did you need Kleenex for the tears over Tucker?

Wanna talk to The Manager?

IF ONLY YOU WEREN'T AN ANAL RETENTIVE CRYBABY.

Did you need Kleenex for the tears over Tucker?

Wanna talk to The Manager?

IF ONLY YOU WEREN'T AN ANAL RETENTIVE CRYBABY.
what part of -who- do you not understand?
it appears that you are a fucking retard....when you find a functioning brain, good luck, get back to me
you are an anti-AMERICA piece of shit
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Schumer is the racist, and Tucker is not racist....if you really dig deep, you'd find that out!

Funny, you don't see the commies demanding that we admit millions of Ukrainians refugees. I wonder why that is? Could it be they are white? Also I think Tucker would be surprised that he's the most influential political pundit at Fox.

Last edited:

Hey, at least Chuckie mentioned us here at USMB! Didn't you hear him mention the "darkest wastelands of the internet!" We're famous! :happy-1:

But seriously, the democrats must really be shitting themselves over the stomping they are headed for this Fall if the head of the senate is so afraid of a mere political commentator on TV.

Sucks to be a leftist.

Forum List

Back