School Boards need to be held criminally liable for school shootings (Poll)

Should laws holding school boards and security personnel responsible be passed?

• Yes, children require grown-ups to protect them

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Not to jump in, but she went to her car to call 911 that the shooter was shooting into the school.
She returned to the school and then either closed the door or propped it open, not confirmed yet which is true.
IF the door was propped open she was negilgient.
IF she shut the door she wasn't.

In Sandy Hook, someone let the shooter in past the security door, that is criminal negligence.
In Parkland, Mr. Peterson, who was supposed to stop shooters, hid in terror. His case is still pending.
There are psych tests to show who will run to the gunfire and who will run and hide.
Woulda, shoulda, coulda. Hindsight is a wonderful. Nobody, including every single person on this board, has no idea how they would react unless they have been in a similar or exact same situation. I would argue that if there was an active shooter roaming around the school, having a door opened or closed would be the least of what they were thinking about.

Meh, Peterson was a scapegoat.

With Sandy Hook, did they know he was an active shooter.

You Yanks are so litigious...'everybody to blame but me!'. There are only three people to blame for Sandy Hook, Parkland and Ulvade - 2 are dead and the other is going to get the needle or spend the rest of his life in prison.

Not to jump in, but she went to her car to call 911 that the shooter was shooting into the school.
She returned to the school and then either closed the door or propped it open, not confirmed yet which is true.
IF the door was propped open she was negilgient.
IF she shut the door she wasn't.

In Sandy Hook, someone let the shooter in past the security door, that is criminal negligence.
In Parkland, Mr. Peterson, who was supposed to stop shooters, hid in terror. His case is still pending.
There are psych tests to show who will run to the gunfire and who will run and hide.

His case is not pending. There is no case. Educate yourself!

Forum List

Back