School Board Gives Imprimatur To Nonsense -

This is the problem with public education ran by progtard buffoons, they don't teach both sides of the coin and then they wonder why parents are screaming about indoctrination and pulling their children out of the system

and proudly dispenses with the 1st Amendment, becoming an official island of indoctrination.

No one is denying "climate change". Only the anthropogenic causes, which are in widespread doubt.

Get your kids out of the public school system.

Portland school board bans climate change-denying materials
Isn't the point that the Portland community determined that was what they wanted their kids to know? This is local control of the schools at work. What most education critics are calling for. You can't justify "Get your kids out of the public school system" anywhere but Portland, based on this article.

and proudly dispenses with the 1st Amendment, becoming an official island of indoctrination.

No one is denying "climate change". Only the anthropogenic causes, which are in widespread doubt.

Isn't the point that the Portland community determined that was what they wanted their kids to know? This is local control of the schools at work. What most education critics are calling for. You can't justify "Get your kids out of the public school system" anywhere but Portland, based on this article.

Education is a dissemination of facts and open discussion of ideas, not spoon-feeding single-interest fantasies.

Education is a dissemination of facts and open discussion of ideas, not spoon-feeding single-interest fantasies.

AKA indoctrination

Duh. You've got a valid beef with Portland city schools, sounds like to me. Don't use a broad brush to condemn public schools everywhere for what the parents in one community to have chosen to do. Some communities have banned literary classics and other things they don't like, as well. Do I like it? No.
My point is what's in bold.

Duh. You've got a valid beef with Portland city schools, sounds like to me. Don't use a broad brush to condemn public schools everywhere for what the parents in one community to have chosen to do. Some communities have banned literary classics and other things they don't like, as well. Do I like it? No.
My point is what's in bold.

Results tell. When I was in school American schools were first in the world. Last time I looked we were 24th.

Forum List

Back