Schnapp's and Eggnog

When I was living in Mexico DF with my family for a couple of years....we all LOVED ....LOVED something called Rompope!

omg! it was so delicious...similar to the eggnog you mention in your thread ...I am no expert LOL

Rompope YUMMMMMMMM it was so delicious!

Hmmmmmmmm............ I will look for that at the local liquor store. Probably won't be able to find it, sounds like a local product, like the Bulgarian buttermilk you can get in towns near Snoqualimie Pass.

and wait

wait for this....I've heard there was also a Rompope cake with alcoholic spirits and exactly like the Rompope drink there .....omg....I've never tried it......I would have died and gone to heaven.....hmmmmyummmm

I learned that if you ferment your own cherry wine and then distill it once, it gives you great 100 proof (50%) cherry schnapps.

But the headaches are monstrous.

And the only way to get rid of the headaches is distill it 2 more times.

But then the cherry flavor goes away and you are left with simple moonshine at 190 proof (95%) alcohol.

Hmmmmmmmm............ I will look for that at the local liquor store. Probably won't be able to find it, sounds like a local product, like the Bulgarian buttermilk you can get in towns near Snoqualimie Pass.

you can make it if you can't find it

When I was living in Mexico DF with my family for a couple of years....we all LOVED ....LOVED something called Rompope!

omg! it was so delicious...similar to the eggnog you mention in your thread ...I am no expert LOL

My favorite Mexican drink is mescal -- which is smoky flavored tequila.

The smoky flavor comes from baking the agave root rather than just boiling it.

and wait

wait for this....I've heard there was also a Rompope cake with alcoholic spirits and exactly like the Rompope drink there .....omg....I've never tried it......I would have died and gone to heaven.....hmmmmyummmm

On behalf of everyone on a diet...... :finger3:

My favorite Mexican drink is mescal -- which is smoky flavored tequila.

The smoky flavor comes from baking the agave root rather than just boiling it.

I knowwwww:p but mezcal ...the one with the worm inside yes?? was too strong for me....I loved tequila.....like...tequila Margarita :p:D:up:

Mexican tequila is so amazing!

and wait

Stop it ....LOL

one little slice wont do you anything! :biggrin:
Who stops at one?

True.

True .....you know what?

True!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thup:

and wait

Stop it ....LOL

one little slice wont do you anything! :biggrin:
Who stops at one?

True.

True .....you know what?

True!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thup:

I used to make a lethal fruit cake, only for adults, keep away from flames. Never hand a crumb left after xmas day

I'd make small loafs and given them as gifts.

Forum List

Back