Schizophrenia

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think that schizorphenia is somehow related to depression, these people are considered clinically homogeneous, although sometimes they react differently to medications. Both categories seem to have high intelligence.

These diseases are obviously in direct opposition to dementia and autism, and all people are essentially inclined either towards one or the other pole.

I think that schizorphenia is somehow related to depression, these people are considered clinically homogeneous, although sometimes they react differently to medications. Both categories seem to have high intelligence.

These diseases are obviously in direct opposition to dementia and autism, and all people are essentially inclined either towards one or the other pole.
You're just jealous because the voices won't talk to you.

• Banned
You're just jealous because the voices won't talk to you.
I actually have sympathy for schizophrenics. I watched a few videos, they look like kind and smart guys, just with a little weirdness. I think there is politics involved.

• Banned
in general they have an IQ of just under 100, which is not low intelligence, and given that they take very harsh therapy, I think they are quite smart people.

Interestingly, it has been found that some of the really over-the-top religious fanatics tend to be schizophrenics.

This is from real research. As far as I understand it is generally accepted in psychiatry.

You have any expertise in the field? Or just all the usual general bullshit every Russian has coming here? I studied under a professor of psychology and later released my own textbook in the late 80s on the subject (applied psychology). Now tell me how much you know.

Tell us about Wilhelm Reich.

You have any expertise in the field? Or just all the usual general bullshit every Russian has coming here? I studied under a professor of psychology and later released my own textbook in the late 80s on the subject (applied psychology). Now tell me how much you know.

Tell us about Wilhelm Reich.
I just read this study
Psychology has a very distant relation to psychiatry, if you were a psychologist you would know this.
Psychology does not deal with the morphology and biochemistry of the brain.
And modern psychology does not belong to scientific disciplines and medicine.

I just read this study
You can trust maybe 10% what you read on the internet.

Psychology has a very distant relation to psychiatry, if you were a psychologist you would know this.
Don't try to be cute, Ace. And I never said I was a licensed psychologist. Learn to read. But I do know applied psychology and wrote a textbook on one specific field of application that I am expert in.

Forum List

Back