Schiff was right, with "head on the pike" statement.

You failed to answer, creep. What will your party do if Senators break ranks and vote honestly for acquittal? Doug Jones only won because Roy Moore was the GOP nominee. He LIKES being in the Senate, he likes it a LOT. He WANTS to be reelected, so he will almost surely buck the Communist party directive and vote honestly.

So, what will the party do to him? Withdraw campaign financing? Trump up (boy is that an appropriate phrase) criminal charges against him? What retribution will you exact? I mean, the Stalinist party is FAR worse than the Mafia, ask Jeff Epstein...
Nobody can vote honestly for acquittal. The evidence is overwhelming.

:rofl:

You traitors can't even cook up a valid charge. Abuse of power? Like when the Stalinists in the house conducted secret Soviet star chamber proceedings in the basement?

Still you don't answer, if 3 or 4 Stalinists in the Senate decide to be honest, what will the party do to them?
Your psychotic denial doesn't change the truth of my statement. No honest person can vote to acquit in the face of this mountain of evidence.
The Dimwinger farce has already been destroyed in under 2 hours, Dummy.
By ranting nonsense at the cameras?

Not hardly.
Nope.

By playing the testimony of the House Clown’s “Star Witnesses”.

Your psychotic denial doesn't change the truth of my statement. No honest person can vote to acquit in the face of this mountain of evidence.

What is your charge, traitor? No honest person can be a democrat. We all know that.
I'm not playing this stupid game. You know the charges as well as I do.

There are no honest tRumplings. We all know that.

So, you don't have a charge. He's guilty because reasons.
Don't be stupider tha.....

Oh yeah, it's you.

Never mind.

Moron, this isn't second grade, this idiocy doesn't work.

You have no crime to charge the President with, you just want power for your party at any price.

Fuck you.
I told you, I'm not playing this silly game. The charges are public knowledge. Are you so poorly informed you don't know that, or so pig-stupid you can't remember it?

1DC308C5-BBE4-4C45-A5FB-C7782B58E702.jpeg

What is your charge, traitor? No honest person can be a democrat. We all know that.

Oh yeah, it's you.

Never mind.

You have no crime to charge the President with, you just want power for your party at any price.

Fuck you.
I told you, I'm not playing this silly game. The charges are public knowledge. Are you so poorly informed you don't know that, or so pig-stupid you can't remember it?

Yeah, you don't need no stinking evidence, party above all.

Fucking moron.

I 100% believe Mr. Shitts made that up or got it from someone who did.

There are plenty of Anti Trumpers in DC yet not a single one from the Senate has confirmed this fairy tale to be true.

How gullible are you morons?

It's hardly a secret how republicans savagely turn on their own if they show any kind of independent action. No one had to be told to stay in line and do what they are told. It's the cage you live in as a conservative politician.
just wait for the dem convention ! then you'll see people turning on each other ! commies vs commies .

If there is no clear nominee, the Democrat Convention in Milwaukee will make 1968 look like a little girl's tea party. The city, and state will have to import law enforcement from all over the Midwest.

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically. We all know the revenge of tramp even on his republican's. They need to be kept in line, even Paul knows that:
----------------------------------------------------------

“If they insist on having people like Bolton coming forward, my insistence will be not just one witness. But that the president should be able to call any witnesses that he deems necessary to his defense.” If any of his colleagues get any funny ideas, he added, they’ll be in for a world of pain. If “some Republicans help Democrats get witnesses and there are no witnesses for the president, I think the end result is a revolutionary tide against those people,” Paul said. “I can’t imagine that [Trump] will let it go by if someone votes to bring in witnesses that his administration isn’t interested in.”

Rand Paul Threatens to Go Rambo on Rogue Republicans

It's not a head on a pike situation. It is more a situation of whether they want to keep their jobs and honor.
Yeah...so.... they are elected officials.
The President doesn't hire Senators and Congressmen. You do know that? Right?
And as for losing positions/power/panel seats... it's not like Republicans are the only ones that reward party loyalty and punish stepping away from the line. That has been true on both sides since before America became a country.

Like I said, the power of the tongue is the strongest weapon.

Is that what your girlfriend says?

I don't know why Republican's took such offense.

Really? You don't know?

Let me suggest the reason why Republicans took such offense is that the report is true. Whoever doesn't know that Trump will unleash the entire rightarded blabbosphere and the whole mendacious habitat on any one Republican Senator honoring his or her oath, and thus voting "against" Trump, isn't playing with a full deck. Of course, the GOP Senators know that, and knew it before the warning was issued. He'll have anyone's "head on the pike" may be flowery language, but that doesn't make it anything other than completely true. It does destroy the last pretense of impartiality in GOP Senators, and that doesn't look all that good on TV.

I don't know why Republican's took such offense. McConnel probably told them that, symbolically. We all know the revenge of tramp even on his republican's. They need to be kept in line, even Paul knows that:

“If they insist on having people like Bolton coming forward, my insistence will be not just one witness. But that the president should be able to call any witnesses that he deems necessary to his defense.” If any of his colleagues get any funny ideas, he added, they’ll be in for a world of pain. If “some Republicans help Democrats get witnesses and there are no witnesses for the president, I think the end result is a revolutionary tide against those people,” Paul said. “I can’t imagine that [Trump] will let it go by if someone votes to bring in witnesses that his administration isn’t interested in.”

How old are you. 6? Tramp? Really?
Grow up.

I call him tramp due to he is a male whore for money, and also a male slut.

Grow up.

Is that like a kettle calling a pot black?

Nobody can vote honestly for acquittal. The evidence is overwhelming.

:rofl:

You traitors can't even cook up a valid charge. Abuse of power? Like when the Stalinists in the house conducted secret Soviet star chamber proceedings in the basement?

Still you don't answer, if 3 or 4 Stalinists in the Senate decide to be honest, what will the party do to them?
The Dimwinger farce has already been destroyed in under 2 hours, Dummy.
By ranting nonsense at the cameras?

Not hardly.
Nope.

By playing the testimony of the House Clown’s “Star Witnesses”.
5 second out of context snippets of bullshit.

Grow up.

Is that like a kettle calling a pot black?

Your asking me if I'm a prostitute??

Oh yeah, it's you.

Never mind.

Fuck you.

Fucking moron.
Mountains of evidence, and more every day.

Willfully blind and brainwashed is no way to go through life, Son.

I don't know why Republican's took such offense.

Really? You don't know?

Let me suggest the reason why Republicans took such offense is that the report is true. Whoever doesn't know that Trump will unleash the entire rightarded blabbosphere and the whole mendacious habitat on any one Republican Senator honoring his or her oath, and thus voting "against" Trump, isn't playing with a full deck. Of course, the GOP Senators know that, and knew it before the warning was issued. He'll have anyone's "head on the pike" may be flowery language, but that doesn't make it anything other than completely true. It does destroy the last pretense of impartiality in GOP Senators, and that doesn't look all that good on TV.

In that moment, with that lie, <<<schiff>>> lost any chance to sway a single Republican Senator. He had to know that so what was his purpose in lying? The circus of course. The show. He can’t remove our president and so pissing off senators by telling them what they know to be a lie didn’t really hurt him.
It was all about the show.

Grow up.

You worthless leftist traitors are pretty witty today!

Grow up.

You worthless leftist traitors are pretty witty today!

Are you saying he is not a male slut, and a male whore for money? I could call him a corrupt sleazy tramp, but its too much to write all the time.

Oh yeah, it's you.

Never mind.

Fuck you.

Fucking moron.
Mountains of evidence, and more every day.

Willfully blind and brainwashed is no way to go through life, Son.

Speaking is sons...you’ll be telling your grandchildren “back in the good old days I git my ass kicked every time I opened my mouth. Losing all the time. It just seemed normal at the moment “

Forum List

Back