Schiff: "vote against the President your head will be on a pike".

schiff made it clear at the beginning of that parody that it was 'an essence' of the phone call, & not verbatim. speaking of which, why did donny say what he released was the 'transcript' of that 'perfect' call, but was actually only an edited memorandum that stated it wasn't 'verbatim'?

I hate to break it to ya, but only mental midgets believe that load of crapola.

lol.... really? donny likes to use terms like 'rat' & 'take her out'.

it's not too far off to think why shiff put it in terms both deplorables & millennials can grasp.

"Your head will be on a pike" doesn't sound very TRUMPy, so I doubt he said it especially when the senate never-TRUMPers are not confirming the comment.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................... that SO sounds like 'the don'.

"Your head will be on a pike" doesn't sound very TRUMPy, so I doubt he said it especially when the senate never-TRUMPers are not confirming the comment.

Whether it does or does not, those to whom the phrase was allegedly targeted say the story is completely phony.

Ergo, in the absence of evidence, end of story. Just like the impeachment.

Whether it does or does not, those to whom the phrase was allegedly targeted say the story is completely phony.

past behavior dictates future expectations.

why didn't turtleboy allow witness' & hard copy docs at the onset? why did he try to squelch the evidence already gathered from being shown?

ya, we both know why. but things have a way of righting themselves.

:113:

:lmao:

& you know more will be coming out. :itsok::dig::heehee:

why didn't turtleboy allow witness' & hard copy docs at the onset? why did he try to squelch the evidence already gathered from being shown?

Yes, we know why. The Democrats want to drag their non-case out as long as possible, and there's a case to be made that the establishment Democrats are helping Biden, though for what gain only a madman could guess.. I'm surprised Sanders, Klobachar and Warren haven't called a contract on Schiff and Nadler.

Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the president. Trump booted her out. So what?

I have pics of myself with a number of people who attended the same events I did. We may have even spoken for a time cordially, but I don't "know them". Many of their names are not memorable to me. So what?

Yes, we know why. The Democrats want to drag their non-case out as long as possible, and there's a case to be made that the establishment Democrats are helping Biden, though for what gain only a madman could guess.. I'm surprised Sanders, Klobachar and Warren haven't called a contract on Schiff and Nadler.

Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the president. Trump booted her out. So what?

I have pics of myself with a number of people who attended the same events I did. We may have even spoken for a time cordially, but I don't "know them". Many of their names are not memorable to me. So what?

duuuuuuuude.............. parnas was seated DIRECTLY across from donny & they had quite the convo. you are really going with the 'i don't know him' excuse?

really? yes - an ambassador serves at the pleasure of the prez...

but the smear campaign & the lies

& the fact that she was just 're-upped' for service just a few weeks b4 (until donny was fed lies to get rid of her)

& the 'tracking' of her movements

& the fact she was told to boogie outa ukraine in the middle of the night because 'of her safety'

& the fact she testified that she 'felt threatened' after she was told to boogie

& now it's come to light that donny says 'take her out' sure doesn't sound very kosher.

but you keep cheerleading for the don. he'll keep loving you long time.

duuuuuuuude.............. parnas was seated DIRECTLY across from donny & they had quite the convo. you are really going with the 'i don't know him' excuse?

really? yes - an ambassador serves at the pleasure of the prez...

but the smear campaign & the lies

& the fact that she was just 're-upped' for service just a few weeks b4 (until donny was fed lies to get rid of her)

& the 'tracking' of her movements

& the fact she was told to boogie outa ukraine in the middle of the night because 'of her safety'

& the fact she testified that she 'felt threatened' after she was told to boogie

& now it's come to light that donny says 'take her out' sure doesn't sound very kosher.

but you keep cheerleading for the don. he'll keep loving you long time.

:auiqs.jpg:

schiff made it clear at the beginning of that parody that it was 'an essence' of the phone call, & not verbatim. speaking of which, why did donny say what he released was the 'transcript' of that 'perfect' call, but was actually only an edited memorandum that stated it wasn't 'verbatim'?

it's not too far off to think why shiff put it in terms both deplorables & millennials can grasp.

Prove it with statements made by Trump where he used "rat" and "take her out".
I probably have heard more of Trump than you a "Trump hater", so I want to see where Trump used those words.

Plus your comprehension of words, etc. is suspect if you can't even spell a six letter name that's all over the press..."Schiff" correctly...
it is not "shiff"! If you can't spell a word that has over 122 million results when you do a Google search, seems you are either lazy or ignorant.

It was an "essence" of the call? Seriously? What does that mean exactly? That it has a "whiff" of truth in it along with a whole lot of total bullshit? Shiff lied! He does so quite often. In this case his lies were exposed when Trump released the transcript.

& it wasn't a transcript. that is still hidden away. it was a mem-or-an-dum. edited with ellipses. those are the little ... you see when sentences are cut off at the beginning or the end omitting words & with possible context missing.

PAGE ONE:

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Even if the transcript was redacted...as most government communiques ARE when put out to the public...it's still obvious that Shiff lied about what was in the call!

hmmmm.... so when schiff said it wasn't the actual transcript, but a parody, he was lying & when donny said he released the memorandum, but called it a transcript... he was telling the truth?

yaaaaaa............... only in the methane bubble , can you actually say that & believe it as fact.

So Schiff claims something was said that wasn't...then when Trump had the transcript released which showed Schiff was lying his ass off Schiff claims that it was "parody" and you think it's Trump that's a liar? That's amusing...

he said it was the essence b4 he started 'reading'. that's called a disclaimer. learn to comprehend.

He lied. His lie was exposed. He gave a pathetic excuse for the lie. What is there to "comprehend"?

"CBS News report that a Trump confidant said that GOP senators were warned '... vote against the president and your head will be on a pike,'" Schiff said from the Senate floor.
Schiff sparks blowback with head on a 'pike' line

Another reason you can't believe Schiff.

Adam Schiff Makes Up His Own Transcript Of Call Between Trump And Ukraine President in the Congressional Record.
SCHIFF states the FOLLOWING ABSOLUTELY LIE... in the Record.
"And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this:

• 'We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have.
    • But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want.
    • I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways.
    • And don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.
Adam Schiff Invents Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine President

The above is a Total fabrication.
So coupled with his insulting the Senators by telling them if they vote to impeach Trump will have their heads and the above false statement entered into the record as a FACT.... Sorry but I would think those of you Trump haters should have some respect for the truth.

Schiff is right.

I suggest that you read the official Transcript (which I posted) then read his comical version he clearly made up for a reason that amazingly escapes many democrats.

his version was for all those that have a limited education &/or those that are so media platform orientated ( that only get their 'news' thru social media ) on a level with words they can understand.

like talking to children.

He deposited his "parody" into the CONGRESSIONAL record, doing so as the CHAIRMAN of the Committee. Your rationalizations are absurd and dead on arrival, his parody wasn't even close to what the unclassified phone call showed. Democrats never showed any actual quid pro-pro evidence in their 3 days in the Senate trial, thus failed in their impeachment charge claim.

However you are correct that Trump repeatedly lied about Parnas LINK, but Parnas wasn't talking about the Ukraine leader, he was talking about someone else:

Politico

Schiff may have mischaracterized Parnas evidence, documents show

Selected Excerpt:

But an unredacted version of the exchange shows that several days later, Parnas sent Giuliani a word document that appears to show notes from an interview with Mykola Zlochevsky, the founder of Burisma, followed by a text message to Giuliani that states: “mr Z answers my brother.” That suggests Parnas was referring to Zlochevsky not Zelensky.

LINK

=====
There was never any Quid pro-pro between Trump and Zelensky, that is one of the lies made by Lefticrats. Ukraine never did the "investigation" of Biden, while they got ALL of the Congressionally approved military aid by the Fiscal year deadline.

Both Ukraine leaders have stated they were never pressured over it:

'Nobody Pushed Me.' Ukrainian President Denies Trump Pressured Him to Investigate Biden's Son

LINK

and,

Former Ukrainian President Poroshenko says he felt no pressure from Trump

LINK

Quid Pro-Pro never existed.

This is Schiff in a nutshell:

IN this case the lie is backed up with evidence that "Z" was someone else. As for other lies, maybe his lie that he never had contact with the so-called whistle blower. Or his claim to not even know who the whistle blower is. Or his lie that the whistle blower is guaranteed anonymity. Or his lie that there was significant direct evidence of Trump having an ongoing corrupt relationship with Russia which he was never able to show. Or his lies about the conduct of the FISA court. Or his lies about the FBI's use of the Steele dossier. Or his lie about the contents of the (in)famous Trump-Ukraine phone call. Or his frequent lies about how he never leaks anything to the press despite being well known for leaking to the press for years. Or his lie that Trump cheated to win in 2016. Or his lies about LTC Vindeman saying Trump did something illegal.

Stop defending the indefensible!

Last edited:
"CBS News report that a Trump confidant said that GOP senators were warned '... vote against the president and your head will be on a pike,'" Schiff said from the Senate floor.

Adam Schiff Makes Up His Own Transcript Of Call Between Trump And Ukraine President in the Congressional Record.
"And what is the President’s response — well it reads like a classic organized crime shake down. In essence, what the President Trump communicates is this:

• 'We’ve been very good to your country. Very good. No other country has done as much as we have.
    • But you know what, I don’t see much reciprocity here. You know what I mean? I hear what you want.
    • I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of dirt, on this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, and not just any people. I’m going to put you in touch with the Attorney General of the United States — my Attorney General, Bill Barr — he’s got the whole weight of American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy, you’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking, so I’m only going to say this a few more times, in a few more ways.

So coupled with his insulting the Senators by telling them if they vote to impeach Trump will have their heads and the above false statement entered into the record as a FACT.... Sorry but I would think those of you Trump haters should have some respect for the truth.

Schiff is right.
Bug-eyed Schiff makes it up, imputs his fantasies to others and then declares them to be "crimes".

Bug-eyed Schiff discredited their entire case with his last-minute antics over the “head on a pike” claim. That has revived the suspicions that Bug-eyed Schiff has misrepresented his “evidence” in his hearsay case and reinforced the impression that Bug-eyed Schiff has turned speculation into substance through partisan alchemy. And this time, Senate Republicans themselves are the primary defense witnesses that can blow holes in those allegations:

But as the night came to a close, Bug-eyed Schiff, the House Not Very Intelligent chairman, was talking about the complicated politics of the impeachment trial and how different his own safe district might be from battleground states where GOP senators will soon face voters. Then as he wrapped up his case and read the quote from a CBS story: That a Trump ally said “GOP senators were warned … ‘vote against the president and your head will be on a pike.'”
Not Very Intelligent Chairman, Bug-eyed Schiff, triggered the Jury response of a prosecutor's worst nightmares:

The mood in the room shifted entirely. Several Republican senator murmured “not true” as soon as Bug-eyed Schiff said it. Collins shook her head and said “not true” several times. Bug-eyed Schiff quickly tried to recover.

I don’t know if that’s true. But when I read that, I was struck by the irony,” Bug-eyed Schiff said. “I hope it’s not true. I hope it’s not true.”​

Nonsense. Bug-eyed Schiff obviously not only hoped it was true, he was convinced it was true and hoped that its inclusion would resonate among the allegedly threatened senators. Bug-eyed Schiff, however, didn’t take the time to confirm it was true before making part of his case to impeach our Beloved President, Donald Trump. That, in fact, speaks volumes about how Bug-eyed Schiff put the abuse-of-power case together, which is now raising eyebrows among the moderate Republicans in the caucus. Put that together with Bug-eyed Schiff’s continued insistence over two years that he had direct evidence of Trump’s collusion with Russia right up to the point when Robert Mueller declared that no such evidence exists, and Bug-eyed Schiff looks less like a prosecutor and more like Cotton Mather.

220px-Cotton_Mather.jpg

Cotton Mather, Salem Witch Trials

Bug-eyed Schiff’s case is nothing but innuendo, hearsay, and speculation — and he made that clear to Senate Republicans last night.

Bug-eyed Schiff not only didn’t sell the obstruction charge, he also blew up the credibility of the abuse of power charge among the people he most needed to get his failed investigation re-opened:

“Not only have I never heard the ‘head on the pike’ line but also I know of no Republican senator who has been threatened in any way by anyone in the administration,” [Susan] Collins said. …

Lisa Murkowski thought
“Not only have I never heard the ‘head on the pike’ line but also I know of no Republican senator who has been threatened in any way by anyone in the administration,” [Susan] Collins said. …

Lisa Murkowski thought Bug-eyed Schiff was doing a pretty good job prosecuting the case against Our Beloved President Donald Trump as he made his opening arguments. That is, until he read an anonymous quote warning Republican senators to vote with Trump or end up with their “head on a pike.”

“I thought he was doing fine with moral courage until he got to the head on a pike. That’s where he lost me … he’s a good orator,” said the Alaska Republican, whose vote is crucial in the Democrat’s push to subpoena new witnesses and documents in the trial. “You’ve got to give him that. And he was moving right along with good oratory … it was just unnecessary.”​

Looking forward to Monday when The Dream Team retakes the floor. Bug-eyed Schiff and Fat Jerry are more like the Freshman team, than even a poor JV team.

You're obsessed with Schiff.
Bug-eyed Schiff is the face of the witchhunt to rip up 63,000,000 votes.

Even DC is ignoring impeachment: 63% have watched ‘none’ of trial.

Nasty Nadler and Schifty have done a great job of insulting the jury. Way to go. All you have to do is allow Democrats to talk and they will eventually reveal what nasty hateful creatures they really are. They can act civil and polite for a period, but they will eventually expose themselves if given enough time.
Yeah, they clearly are the JV team compared to the President's Dream Team.

Trump’s Defense Team Gearing Up to Go Scorched-Earth on Bidens to Counter-Punch Dems in Impeachment Trial

Fat Jerry and Bug-eyed Schiff claimed that there was no valid reason for the President to even discuss Ukraine looking to the obvious corruption, extortion and bribery scheme.

Pat Cipollone, the White House counsel, and Jay Sekulow, Trump’s personal attorney, plan to use their time in the trial to target the former vice president and his son, Hunter. Trump’s allies believe that if they can argue that the president had a plausible reason for requesting the Biden investigation in Ukraine, they can both defend him against the impeachment charges.

Senator Ted Cruz this week pointed out that House impeachment managers backed into the propeller blades with the focus on Burisma.

Cruz said the Democrats threw Biden under the bus by focusing on Burisma because Trump’s attorneys will be able to present evidence that supports an investigation into whether Joe Biden participated in Burisma corruption.

“Nothing matters more than the facts on Burisma.’ . . . Lay out substantive, factual reasons why investigating Burisma, the president had a responsibility to do so.”

^^^
'Yeah, they clearly are the JV team compared to the President's Dream Team.

ken starr?

alan dershowitz?

simpson.jpg

judge-refuses-to-dismiss-virginia-roberts-defamation-case-against-alan-dershowitz.jpg

pam bondi?

Trump-Bondi-pay-for-play.png

You aren't catching on that they are wiping the floor with you folks?

The State of Things for Dems: Gloomy & Getting Gloomier.

Nasty Nadler and Schifty have done a great job of insulting the jury. Way to go. All you have to do is allow Democrats to talk and they will eventually reveal what nasty hateful creatures they really are. They can act civil and polite for a period, but they will eventually expose themselves if given enough time.

Trump’s Defense Team Gearing Up to Go Scorched-Earth on Bidens to Counter-Punch Dems in Impeachment Trial

Fat Jerry and Bug-eyed Schiff claimed that there was no valid reason for the President to even discuss Ukraine looking to the obvious corruption, extortion and bribery scheme.

Pat Cipollone, the White House counsel, and Jay Sekulow, Trump’s personal attorney, plan to use their time in the trial to target the former vice president and his son, Hunter. Trump’s allies believe that if they can argue that the president had a plausible reason for requesting the Biden investigation in Ukraine, they can both defend him against the impeachment charges.

Senator Ted Cruz this week pointed out that House impeachment managers backed into the propeller blades with the focus on Burisma.

Cruz said the Democrats threw Biden under the bus by focusing on Burisma because Trump’s attorneys will be able to present evidence that supports an investigation into whether Joe Biden participated in Burisma corruption.

“Nothing matters more than the facts on Burisma.’ . . . Lay out substantive, factual reasons why investigating Burisma, the president had a responsibility to do so.”

^^^

ken starr?

alan dershowitz?

simpson.jpg

judge-refuses-to-dismiss-virginia-roberts-defamation-case-against-alan-dershowitz.jpg

pam bondi?

Even their own goobers.

Jeffrey Toobin on impeachment trial: President Trump is winning here - CNN Video

^^^

ken starr?

alan dershowitz?

simpson.jpg

pam bondi?

Even their own goobers.

Jeffrey Toobin on impeachment trial: President Trump is winning here - CNN Video

Amazing Travesty, No EXPOSED Before The American People

“It Went Right to the Top – What They Did Was So Illegal – Never Been Anything Like This!” – President Trump Accuses Obama of ILLEGAL SPYING on His Campaign

Schiff is right.
Bug-eyed Schiff makes it up, imputs his fantasies to others and then declares them to be "crimes".

Bug-eyed Schiff discredited their entire case with his last-minute antics over the “head on a pike” claim. That has revived the suspicions that Bug-eyed Schiff has misrepresented his “evidence” in his hearsay case and reinforced the impression that Bug-eyed Schiff has turned speculation into substance through partisan alchemy. And this time, Senate Republicans themselves are the primary defense witnesses that can blow holes in those allegations:

But as the night came to a close, Bug-eyed Schiff, the House Not Very Intelligent chairman, was talking about the complicated politics of the impeachment trial and how different his own safe district might be from battleground states where GOP senators will soon face voters. Then as he wrapped up his case and read the quote from a CBS story: That a Trump ally said “GOP senators were warned … ‘vote against the president and your head will be on a pike.'”
Not Very Intelligent Chairman, Bug-eyed Schiff, triggered the Jury response of a prosecutor's worst nightmares:

The mood in the room shifted entirely. Several Republican senator murmured “not true” as soon as Bug-eyed Schiff said it. Collins shook her head and said “not true” several times. Bug-eyed Schiff quickly tried to recover.

I don’t know if that’s true. But when I read that, I was struck by the irony,” Bug-eyed Schiff said. “I hope it’s not true. I hope it’s not true.”​

Nonsense. Bug-eyed Schiff obviously not only hoped it was true, he was convinced it was true and hoped that its inclusion would resonate among the allegedly threatened senators. Bug-eyed Schiff, however, didn’t take the time to confirm it was true before making part of his case to impeach our Beloved President, Donald Trump. That, in fact, speaks volumes about how Bug-eyed Schiff put the abuse-of-power case together, which is now raising eyebrows among the moderate Republicans in the caucus. Put that together with Bug-eyed Schiff’s continued insistence over two years that he had direct evidence of Trump’s collusion with Russia right up to the point when Robert Mueller declared that no such evidence exists, and Bug-eyed Schiff looks less like a prosecutor and more like Cotton Mather.

220px-Cotton_Mather.jpg

Cotton Mather, Salem Witch Trials

Bug-eyed Schiff’s case is nothing but innuendo, hearsay, and speculation — and he made that clear to Senate Republicans last night.

Bug-eyed Schiff not only didn’t sell the obstruction charge, he also blew up the credibility of the abuse of power charge among the people he most needed to get his failed investigation re-opened:

Lisa Murkowski thought

Lisa Murkowski thought Bug-eyed Schiff was doing a pretty good job prosecuting the case against Our Beloved President Donald Trump as he made his opening arguments. That is, until he read an anonymous quote warning Republican senators to vote with Trump or end up with their “head on a pike.”

“I thought he was doing fine with moral courage until he got to the head on a pike. That’s where he lost me … he’s a good orator,” said the Alaska Republican, whose vote is crucial in the Democrat’s push to subpoena new witnesses and documents in the trial. “You’ve got to give him that. And he was moving right along with good oratory … it was just unnecessary.”​

Looking forward to Monday when The Dream Team retakes the floor. Bug-eyed Schiff and Fat Jerry are more like the Freshman team, than even a poor JV team.

You're obsessed with Schiff.

Well, the congressman is kinda a lying scumbag. Ain't he?
Oh he is. Busted himself fabricating and lying right in front of the ENTIRE JURY!

SCHIFF DISASTER… GOP Senator: There Was a “Collective Groan” Among Republicans When Adam Schiff Warned “Your Head Might End Up on a Pike”

That was the day post-modernism with too far, in America. You can't just make things up and declare them to be compelling facts! These House Dummies don't know that, America does! Sad!

Schittferbrains fancy's himself a script writer. This is merely his effort to write a script to his liking. Trump has done nothing that every other president has done.

Well, he hasn't violated the COTUS like obummer did. So that puts him miles above that little asshole.

He does say.."in essence", indicating is opinion translation. He indicates he in no way is quoting.
Of course he wouldn't quote the perfect call, because it doesn't jibe with his ridiculous false narrative.
You know of course that the 'perfect call' is still an edited transcript, don't you? Or do you just automatically black out those facts you don't want to hear? There is NO WAY that call can be quoted by anyone not present, just assumptions on what the edited version allows. So your assumption is as fabricated a Schiff's. And since you are willing to protect corruption in the form of denying witnesses present, I'll stick with believing Schiff rather than the coverup of well documented liars.
Do you even know what a transcript is, dumbass?

He does say.."in essence", indicating is opinion translation. He indicates he in no way is quoting.
Of course he wouldn't quote the perfect call, because it doesn't jibe with his ridiculous false narrative.
You know of course that the 'perfect call' is still an edited transcript, don't you? Or do you just automatically black out those facts you don't want to hear? There is NO WAY that call can be quoted by anyone not present, just assumptions on what the edited version allows. So your assumption is as fabricated a Schiff's. And since you are willing to protect corruption in the form of denying witnesses present, I'll stick with believing Schiff rather than the coverup of well documented liars.
Do you even know what a transcript is, dumbass?
Yep! It is a word-for-word COMPLETE account of spoken words.

Forum List

Back