Schiff: Mueller Report Leaves Russia Collusion Open

House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff, D-Calif., sought Wednesday to keep the fire burning over Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report with the latest in a series of hearings on the Russia controversy -- as Republicans voiced frustration over what they described as a “grotesque spectacle” on Capitol Hill.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

What possess a person to not see that they have lost? Does he not see that the more he and others push this nonsense, the more of them are in serious legal trouble? The only thing I can think of is that the are so deep in this that they have no other alternative than to keep the con going as long as they can and hope no one on their side gets indicted.

KMDcXW5_d.jpg
Twisted narrative. The question is still open per the report.

You really should actually read it instead of taking some else's word for what it says.

The Democrat Party will not be slap-happy until they alienate all Independent voters along with some of their own party.
What TDS idiots!

ROTFLMAO! You see, according to leftards? It all went down like this. The ROOSKIES and Trump conspired to steal the election from Hildebeast, the pristine and without blemish candidate and the DNC was playing by the rules and a strict code of conduct! (I know, I know....don't fight the urge to break out into gales of laughter). Men in trench coats meeting in clandestine locations swapping 10x13 enevlops packed with lies about their beloved Hildebeast and billions changed hands.

Then????? The "Mac-Daddy" of all hacks took place from the Kremlin where the ROOSKIE"S top hackers were furiously breaking code to get into the DNC's web server so they could steal e-mails that were not to be seen by the sheeple. When leftards realized that the contents of the leaked e-mails via Wikileaks were damaging and damning and exposing the corruption, conniving with the lamestream media and outright criminality of the DNC and Hildebeast commie crowd? They gave the server to CrowdStrike, a DNC friendly vendor and at no time was it given to any of the seventeen 3 letter agencies for them to do forensics on......could it be that even more damning evidence could be lifted? Yeppers, because if the DNC gave up the server, they lose any control of it for as long as it is in the hands of "da gubermint".

So, since someone must pay for the loss of the Hildebeast and the humiliating way she lost so badly? They are sticking with "The Trump and the ROOSKIES exposed my beloved demcrat communist party for cheating and that's CHEATING" narrative. It's pretty fucking funny from so many angles. Leftards want you to believe that the whole ordeal is something straight out of a Tom Clancy novel and it has destroyed their beloved "DE_MOCK-RACY!!!". They have no idea of how utterly stupid they look and their angst has been a sight to behold for sure.

LMFAO Great post buddy and I'd bet you are spot on.

Sounds like democrats know they are losing on the obstruction narrative so they are going to try and circle back to Russia. Probably not the smartest move because doing so only gives more justification to Barr's investigation into corruption and spying.

If and when they "circle back to Russia" they come upon facts such as Clinton employee family DNA (a brother-sister link) talking to Russians via HAM radio from Alaska, and the fact that the wife of a DOJ official applied for a HAM license, a wife who is a Russian expert. This DNA trail leads to MI6 and CIA and the Chinese at just one Michigan address, which also includes a link to Abraham Lincoln family DNA and the Queen of England. Preposterous but true. Barr: "Go for it, Einstein."

Forum List

Back