You are a liar calling an honest man a liar, and that is a severe sin.

I just want to make sure a liar
Like you has a chance to escape eternal torment and separation from God.

A person like you who has sold his soul to Hell cannot see or understand Truth because God has condemned you to Delusion so that you cannot repent of your sins.

In other words God has given up on you.

Only a miracle and sorrowful repentance can save you now.

Schiff Infers Dershowitz Is A Liar
Only because he is.
Back to the hell thing?

What does that have to do with my comment?

Or is that just because you really cannot respond?

A person like you who has sold his soul to Hell cannot see or understand Truth because God has condemned you to Delusion so that you cannot repent of your sins.

Only because he is.
Back to the hell thing?

No, I'm not. I'm calling a liar a liar.

Worry about your own some, Son. I just bought new ones.

Only because he is.
Back to the hell thing?

You are lying about your calling him a Liar, LIAR and the evidence is right here in this post within your quotes.

Son of Baal, Repent, Seek God, Accept The Salvation won for you by Jesus, God, The Son of God and then Go and Sin No More!

Keith Hunt - LIARS cannot enter the Kingdom of God!

In Revelation 21:8 we read:

"The fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Last edited:

Only because he is.
Back to the hell thing?

You are lying about your calling him a Liar, LIAR and the evidence is right here in this post within your quotes.

Son of Baal, Repent, Seek God, Accept The Salvation won for you by Jesus, God, The Son of God and then Go and Sin No More!

"The fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Dershowitz is a liar.

Keep your spells to yourself.

'GAME OVER,' Trump declares, as old Bolton, Schiff videos surface amid impeachment trial — Fox News

Back to the hell thing?

Dershowitz is a liar.

Back to the hell thing?

Dershowitz is a liar.

Spells? Do you think I am a Wizard, Warlock, Sorcerer or Witch?

Why are you afraid of God & Jesus The Messiah, Nergal?

Are you suffering from Liar’s Guilt?

After Dershowitz smashes the leftist commie narrative, Adam Schiff calls him a liar.

And there you have it. Stick a fork in it when you have to do that in desperation.

Discuss: Schiff hurts, not helps The Impeachment COUP!

Dershowitz hasn't smashed anything but what was left of his once great reputation. Everything he is currently arguing against, he was for during the Clinton impeachment. Dersch has defended every heinous criminal in recent history including OJ and Jeffrey Epstein. He's become a desperate attention-seeking whore who will make up any phony consitutional argument necessary to get some crook off. He has even admitted that other constitutional scholars disagree with his arguments.

And Tree, an Impeachment is the direct opposite of a coup. A coup is an illegal removal of a President. An impeachment is a constitutionally mandated remedy for a lawless President, harming the nation.

None of which exists.

You continue to ignore the fact that you wanted to impeach him and have spent the last three years looking for an excuse.

It's all over the place.

You really deny that ?
She is a Canadian. She is basically trolling.

I don't really care that she is a Canadian.....but the fact that she is a Leftist, they don't come more Leftists than her.......grrrrrrrrrr.....I do care about that.

I despise that fact actually.

It’s the constant lying that bothers me.

After Dershowitz smashes the leftist commie narrative, Adam Schiff calls him a liar.

And there you have it. Stick a fork in it when you have to do that in desperation.

Discuss: Schiff hurts, not helps The Impeachment COUP!

Dershowitz hasn't smashed anything but what was left of his once great reputation. Everything he is currently arguing against, he was for during the Clinton impeachment. Dersch has defended every heinous criminal in recent history including OJ and Jeffrey Epstein. He's become a desperate attention-seeking whore who will make up any phony consitutional argument necessary to get some crook off. He has even admitted that other constitutional scholars disagree with his arguments.

And Tree, an Impeachment is the direct opposite of a coup. A coup is an illegal removal of a President. An impeachment is a constitutionally mandated remedy for a lawless President, harming the nation.

None of which exists.

You continue to ignore the fact that you wanted to impeach him and have spent the last three years looking for an excuse.

It's all over the place.

You really deny that ?
She is a Canadian. She is basically trolling.

I don't really care that she is a Canadian.....but the fact that she is a Leftist, they don't come more Leftists than her.......grrrrrrrrrr.....I do care about that.

I despise that fact actually.

Rep. Schiff has achieved a level of universal revulsion that demands that he not be quoted on any subject. Asking his opinion is LITERALLY the equivalent of asking a criminal defense attorney his opinion on the Prosecution's evidence.

He has ZERO credibility with anyone who is literate and paying attention.

Any "news" outlet that seeks his opinion on anything having to do with this Coup Attempt disqualifies itself as a source of reliable information.

Back to the hell thing?

Dershowitz is a liar.

So what did he lie about?

Schiff is killing Dershowitz. Dershowitz’s opinion is an out-lier.

Schiff couldn't out-argue my dead grandmother.
He out argued Dershowitz. What does that say about Dershowitz then?

Uh...no he didn't.

What does that say about you ?
Dershowitz’s credibility is nearly zero. He quoted scholar Bowie saying he agrees with his position when Bowie wrote an op-Ed essentially calling Dershowitz an idiot.

Opinion | Don’t Be Confused by Trump’s Defense. What He Is Accused of Are Crimes.

Dershowitz came across as desperate. Dershowitz says hie is impartial when he was at the White House paring Pompeo, Dershowitz’s opinion was bought and paid for. Most constitutional scholars would not prostitute themselves like that. Even Jonathan Turley indicated Dershowitz was full of shit.
The only thing different about dershowitz today than anything he's done in the past is who he is defending, not how he is doing it, what he is doing now is what he has been praised and lauded for in the past, what he did all his career is what he is doing now...outside of his client, nothing new here.

Lol Nadler just called The President Desperate.

Trump is projected to win in a Landslide no matter who they put up against him.

“The President is going to commit FUTURE Crimes and rig an election 10 Months Away!”

LMAO!

What a bunch of Clowns!

Schiff is killing Dershowitz. Dershowitz’s opinion is an out-lier.

Schiff couldn't out-argue my dead grandmother.
He out argued Dershowitz. What does that say about Dershowitz then?

Uh...no he didn't.

What does that say about you ?
Dershowitz’s credibility is nearly zero. He quoted scholar Bowie saying he agrees with his position when Bowie wrote an op-Ed essentially calling Dershowitz an idiot.

Opinion | Don’t Be Confused by Trump’s Defense. What He Is Accused of Are Crimes.

Dershowitz came across as desperate. Dershowitz says hie is impartial when he was at the White House paring Pompeo, Dershowitz’s opinion was bought and paid for. Most constitutional scholars would not prostitute themselves like that. Even Jonathan Turley indicated Dershowitz was full of shit.
The only thing different about dershowitz today than anything he's done in the past is who he is defending, not how he is doing it, what he is doing now is what he has been praised and lauded for in the past, what he did all his career is what he is doing now...outside of his client, nothing new here.

As he has said repeatedly, he's not defending Trump; that's for Trump's legal team. He's only bringing his constitutional expertise and speaking about the founders and their intent.

It's time for this POS to dissapear into the sunset...(straight into GITMO)....everybody has had enough of this idiot...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

vafIk6f.jpg

'GAME OVER,' Trump declares, as old Bolton, Schiff videos surface amid impeachment trial — Fox News

Back to the hell thing?

Dershowitz is a liar.

Meaningless.

Unless you wanna consider the parnas video the same way?

Back to the hell thing?

Dershowitz is a liar.

Spells? Do you think I am a Wizard, Warlock, Sorcerer or Witch?

Why are you afraid of God & Jesus The Messiah, Nergal?

Are you suffering from Liar’s Guilt?
No, I think you're a religious wack-job.

So yeah, I guess "witch" does fit pretty well .is that I think about it.

What could I possibly have to be guilty about?

Forum List

Back