Schiff: I took Trump's comment as a threat!!!

physical threats? Did Schiff say that or did you inject that?

What do you think he meant by "took that as a threat?"
Oh I think political or legal retribution would be his most likely meaning. Perhaps inspiring mob violence from his followers like Maxine Waters once did. I think all those options are much more likely then thinking he really thought Trump wanted to physically beat him up. That’s just silly.

I think we all know they are both playing politics, so let’s not act like brainless puppets. Trump is fighting back and acting tough. Schiff is calling Trumps tweet a threat to emphasize his childish antics and inappropriate behavior.

That doesn't even make sense. How would Schiff taking that stupid comment as a threat emphasize anything?

Like the phone transcript, Schiff Face turned it into something it wasn't. There was no threat there; zero. He tried to turn it into some sort of political opportunity for himself. And don't be surprised if the other commies in the MSM make a big deal out of this as well.

No, I don't think that Schiff was concerned about Trump pounding his head into a wall, but his comment made the implication that it was a threat (of some form) to him. It was not a threat by any stretch of the imagination.
I’m curious.. if Trump said “Schiff! I’m going to make you pay for what you’ve done!!!” Would you consider that a threat?

No, I would not. Why?
Just gauging what you consider a threat.

The question is, will it ever stop? These Democrats look straight into the camera, lie to the pubic, and then wonder how they are losing power.

worse than that are the democrat supporters who don’t mind a guy telling them we can’t trust elections to settle political questions....but then again if you believe 6 year olds should be transsexual drag queens as democrats do nothing is too strange.

President Donald Trump has criticized, mocked and derided House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff on several occasions since taking office, but Democrats said the president crossed a line on Sunday, characterizing one of his tweets about the California Democrat as a "threat."

"Shifty Adam Schiff is a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, and probably a very sick man," Trump tweeted. "He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our Country!"

Schiff, the lead House impeachment manager in the Senate trial of the president, mentioned the tweet during an appearance on NBC News' "Meet the Press." Defending his decision to cite a report during his arguments before the Senate that Trump had threatened Republicans who did not stand with him, Schiff said Trump was "wrathful and vindictive president."

Trump tweet was 'threat' against Adam Schiff, Democrats say

When things start looking bad for you as a Democrat politician, just claim victimhood. I understand Schiff is a pencil necked geek, but does he really think this 73 year old man is going to kick his ass or something?

Much like the phone transcript, Schiff is going to take Trump's words and try to twist them to his advantage using lies. Trump didn't threaten anybody. It's clear that when Trump tweeted "Hasn't paid the price yet" he meant in a political way. This is another display of desperation on the Democrats part.

But if it makes you feel any safer Schiff, next time you're in New York, don't walk down 5th avenue. :boo_hoo14:

He’s saying “this triggered me”. It’s their way of censoring political speech.

But deep down he does know if his ilk ever slips and loses power it won’t be pretty as citizens unleash on them.

President Donald Trump has criticized, mocked and derided House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff on several occasions since taking office, but Democrats said the president crossed a line on Sunday, characterizing one of his tweets about the California Democrat as a "threat."

"Shifty Adam Schiff is a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, and probably a very sick man," Trump tweeted. "He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our Country!"

Schiff, the lead House impeachment manager in the Senate trial of the president, mentioned the tweet during an appearance on NBC News' "Meet the Press." Defending his decision to cite a report during his arguments before the Senate that Trump had threatened Republicans who did not stand with him, Schiff said Trump was "wrathful and vindictive president."

When things start looking bad for you as a Democrat politician, just claim victimhood. I understand Schiff is a pencil necked geek, but does he really think this 73 year old man is going to kick his ass or something?

Much like the phone transcript, Schiff is going to take Trump's words and try to twist them to his advantage using lies. Trump didn't threaten anybody. It's clear that when Trump tweeted "Hasn't paid the price yet" he meant in a political way. This is another display of desperation on the Democrats part.

But if it makes you feel any safer Schiff, next time you're in New York, don't walk down 5th avenue. :boo_hoo14:

penvil neck schiff is always shaking like a woman. Unless he is sneaking over to an embarrassing meeting to get nude pictures of Trump from Russia agents. THAT was hilarious stuff! Colluding with foreigners to attack his political opponent....my president and yours.

Last edited:
Oh I think political or legal retribution would be his most likely meaning. Perhaps inspiring mob violence from his followers like Maxine Waters once did. I think all those options are much more likely then thinking he really thought Trump wanted to physically beat him up. That’s just silly.

I think we all know they are both playing politics, so let’s not act like brainless puppets. Trump is fighting back and acting tough. Schiff is calling Trumps tweet a threat to emphasize his childish antics and inappropriate behavior.

That doesn't even make sense. How would Schiff taking that stupid comment as a threat emphasize anything?

Like the phone transcript, Schiff Face turned it into something it wasn't. There was no threat there; zero. He tried to turn it into some sort of political opportunity for himself. And don't be surprised if the other commies in the MSM make a big deal out of this as well.

No, I don't think that Schiff was concerned about Trump pounding his head into a wall, but his comment made the implication that it was a threat (of some form) to him. It was not a threat by any stretch of the imagination.
I’m curious.. if Trump said “Schiff! I’m going to make you pay for what you’ve done!!!” Would you consider that a threat?

No, I would not. Why?
If Trump made the comment face to face with Schiff, then its no big deal. Notwithstanding Trump would be too yellow-bellied to ever say that face to face to Schiff, what Trump did was tweet his threat to his unhinged mob. We know Trump loves to act like a mob boss. I’d be worried too if I were Schiff. Anyone with half a brain would be.

No, I would not. Why?
If Trump made the comment face to face with Schiff, then its no big deal. Notwithstanding Trump would be too yellow-bellied to ever say that face to face to Schiff, what Trump did was tweet his threat to his unhinged mob. We know Trump loves to act like a mob boss. I’d be worried too if I were Schiff. Anyone with half a brain would be.

If Trump made that comment to Schiff Face, then his followers would not hear it. Schiff Face would likely lie even more about it.

Given the fact the MSM does 95% negative reporting on Trump, his only other outlet is Twitter. As far as yellow bellied, I'm sure 6'3" Trump is too scared of 90 lbs Adam Schiff.

No, I would not. Why?

you are all candyasses. No wonder women lead you.

penvil neck schiff is always shaking like a woman. Unless he is sneaking over to an embarrass to get Naude picture of Trump from Russia agents. THAT was hilarious stuff! Colluding with foreigners tot attack his political opponent.

He isn't scared of Trump, he's just trying to make this a political opportunity for himself by claiming fear. Victimhood.

This is what the left laps up. This is what they live for.

Wait, you think by threat Schiff was saying that he thought Trump wanted to physically kick his ass?

Ol' Pencildick needs to carry a portable safe space around with him.

The question is, will it ever stop? These Democrats look straight into the camera, lie to the pubic, and then wonder how they are losing power.

worse than that are the democrat supporters who don’t mind a guy telling them we can’t trust elections to settle political questions....but then again if you believe 6 year olds should be transsexual drag queens as democrats do nothing is too strange.

What he basically said is you can't trust voters to make the right decision; the right decision as they deem correct.

Don't trust the voters. Isn't that kind of like Hillary's deplorable comment????

They're lining up the next hoax

No, I would not. Why?

If Trump made that comment to Schiff Face, then his followers would not hear it. Schiff Face would likely lie even more about it.

Given the fact the MSM does 95% negative reporting on Trump, his only other outlet is Twitter. As far as yellow bellied, I'm sure 6'3" Trump is too scared of 90 lbs Adam Schiff.
Trump is well known to avoid any personal confrontation at all costs. That is why he has his surrogates do the firing. He is and always has been afraid of direct confrontation. So, yes Trump would be too yellow-bellied to confront Schiff.

You and I may not take Trump’s threats seriously and act out on them, but there are some who may. Words have consequences. Why you can’t see or acknowledge that is beyond me.

No, I would not. Why?

It's really not about what I consider a threat. We have had leftist politicians saying they want to punch the President in the face. That's a threat. We've had leftist loons performing plays where they execute Trump. That's a threat. But saying "He didn't pay for this yet" is not a threat.

This is a threat.

Reminds me of how the left tried to claim Sarah Palin was somehow to blame for the Gabby Giffords shooting for using a crosshair graphic to highlight her district as one the Republicans could flip a graphic both parties had used many times over the years before the Giffords shooting. Everyone even the biggest partisan idiots know he was talking about Schiff paying a price with the voters unlikely though given it would be Califorina voters who would have to do it.

No, I would not. Why?

Trump is well known to avoid any personal confrontation at all costs. That is why he has his surrogates do the firing. He is and always has been afraid of direct confrontation. So, yes Trump would be too yellow-bellied to confront Schiff.

You and I may not take Trump’s threats seriously and act out on them, but there are some who may. Words have consequences. Why you can’t see or acknowledge that is beyond me.

When has Trump avoided confrontations? Trump will go toe to toe with anybody yet alone some scrawny geek like Schiff. That's your own opinion.

Trump didn't make a threat and the commies are trying to make it a threat. This is as clear as the sun on a nice summer day.

No, I would not. Why?

It's really not about what I consider a threat. We have had leftist politicians saying they want to punch the President in the face. That's a threat. We've had leftist loons performing plays where they execute Trump. That's a threat. But saying "He didn't pay for this yet" is not a threat.

This is a threat.

It is about what YOU consider a threat. It’s your OP and you made it seem like Schiff thought Trump was going to beat him up. You smartly backed away from that... but now your claiming that it wasn’t a treat. So asking what you consider a threat is very relevant.

I already mentioned Maxine Waters so you’re a step behind with that. They are either all counter punching and acting appropriately or they are all acting like children inflaming the emotions of trolls. I think it’s the later.

No, I would not. Why?

When has Trump avoided confrontations? Trump will go toe to toe with anybody yet alone some scrawny geek like Schiff. That's your own opinion.

Trump didn't make a threat and the commies are trying to make it a threat. This is as clear as the sun on a nice summer day.
Trumpers really do live in an alternate reality.

'You didn't get fired’: Christie offers new evidence Trump avoids confrontation

Why the hell is POTUS posting shit like that? I have to laugh how Trumpers jump to their deal leader’s defense when Trump posts this juvenile shit. Given how thin skinned and divorced from reality Trumpers are I am sure more than a few took it like Schiff. Be that as it may, it shows how pathetically low the bar is for the presidency. You guys should be ashamed.
You just want him to sit there taking a former impeachment? Lol

Reminds me of how the left tried to claim Sarah Palin was somehow to blame for the Gabby Giffords shooting for using a crosshair graphic to highlight her district as one the Republicans could flip a graphic both parties had used many times over the years before the Giffords shooting. Everyone even the biggest partisan idiots know he was talking about Schiff paying a price with the voters unlikely though given it would be Califorina voters who would have to do it.
I don’t think everybody knows that. I’m sure Trump would to love to see some pressure put on to take legal action against Schiff

Forum List

Back