Schiff: I took Trump's comment as a threat!!!

Why the hell is POTUS posting shit like that? I have to laugh how Trumpers jump to their deal leader’s defense when Trump posts this juvenile shit. Given how thin skinned and divorced from reality Trumpers are I am sure more than a few took it like Schiff. Be that as it may, it shows how pathetically low the bar is for the presidency. You guys should be ashamed.
Schitt’s is looney toons

None of the other smears have worked for Schiffstain so I guess accusing Trump of physical threats had to come sooner or later.
physical threats? Did Schiff say that or did you inject that?

by the way, still waiting on the collusion evidence Schitt’s has that he never gave mueller. And, why wasn’t it part of the articles?

Last edited:
None of the other smears have worked for Schiffstain so I guess accusing Trump of physical threats had to come sooner or later.

Like I said, the polls are not doing well for the Democrats, and the Republicans are about to slaughter their case in the coming days, and Schiff Face knows that. So play victim to try and draw sympathy from the public.

Like I said, the polls are not doing well for the Democrats, and the Republicans are about to slaughter their case in the coming days, and Schiff Face knows that. So play victim to try and draw sympathy from the public.
The dude dropped all his marbles!

President Donald Trump has criticized, mocked and derided House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff on several occasions since taking office, but Democrats said the president crossed a line on Sunday, characterizing one of his tweets about the California Democrat as a "threat."

"Shifty Adam Schiff is a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, and probably a very sick man," Trump tweeted. "He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our Country!"

Schiff, the lead House impeachment manager in the Senate trial of the president, mentioned the tweet during an appearance on NBC News' "Meet the Press." Defending his decision to cite a report during his arguments before the Senate that Trump had threatened Republicans who did not stand with him, Schiff said Trump was "wrathful and vindictive president."

Trump tweet was 'threat' against Adam Schiff, Democrats say

When things start looking bad for you as a Democrat politician, just claim victimhood. I understand Schiff is a pencil necked geek, but does he really think this 73 year old man is going to kick his ass or something?

Much like the phone transcript, Schiff is going to take Trump's words and try to twist them to his advantage using lies. Trump didn't threaten anybody. It's clear that when Trump tweeted "Hasn't paid the price yet" he meant in a political way. This is another display of desperation on the Democrats part.

But if it makes you feel any safer Schiff, next time you're in New York, don't walk down 5th avenue. :boo_hoo14:
Wait, you think by threat Schiff was saying that he thought Trump wanted to physically kick his ass?

Certainly sounds like it, don't it? I mean, what other kind of threat do you think he would take it as?

President Donald Trump has criticized, mocked and derided House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff on several occasions since taking office, but Democrats said the president crossed a line on Sunday, characterizing one of his tweets about the California Democrat as a "threat."

"Shifty Adam Schiff is a CORRUPT POLITICIAN, and probably a very sick man," Trump tweeted. "He has not paid the price, yet, for what he has done to our Country!"

Schiff, the lead House impeachment manager in the Senate trial of the president, mentioned the tweet during an appearance on NBC News' "Meet the Press." Defending his decision to cite a report during his arguments before the Senate that Trump had threatened Republicans who did not stand with him, Schiff said Trump was "wrathful and vindictive president."

Trump tweet was 'threat' against Adam Schiff, Democrats say

When things start looking bad for you as a Democrat politician, just claim victimhood. I understand Schiff is a pencil necked geek, but does he really think this 73 year old man is going to kick his ass or something?

Much like the phone transcript, Schiff is going to take Trump's words and try to twist them to his advantage using lies. Trump didn't threaten anybody. It's clear that when Trump tweeted "Hasn't paid the price yet" he meant in a political way. This is another display of desperation on the Democrats part.

But if it makes you feel any safer Schiff, next time you're in New York, don't walk down 5th avenue. :boo_hoo14:
Wait, you think by threat Schiff was saying that he thought Trump wanted to physically kick his ass?
Fkwad Schitt’s has been threatening a sitting president, trump, for three years! I care about his insanity why?

Why the hell is POTUS posting shit like that? I have to laugh how Trumpers jump to their deal leader’s defense when Trump posts this juvenile shit. Given how thin skinned and divorced from reality Trumpers are I am sure more than a few took it like Schiff. Be that as it may, it shows how pathetically low the bar is for the presidency. You guys should be ashamed.

Yeah, I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. :21:

People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. You read a comment like that from Snowflake Schiff, and then talk about how thin skinned we are?

Democrats see words differently than anybody else and hear words differently than anybody else. They project everything they read and hear and fabricate lies that their followers believe. Democrats on this forum mimic the lies they're fed.

They are like cats. They aimlessly stare at a wall and hope for the best.
Adam Schiff does have that cat-like stare. :eek2yum:

What do you think he meant by "took that as a threat?"
Oh I think political or legal retribution would be his most likely meaning. Perhaps inspiring mob violence from his followers like Maxine Waters once did. I think all those options are much more likely then thinking he really thought Trump wanted to physically beat him up. That’s just silly.

I think we all know they are both playing politics, so let’s not act like brainless puppets. Trump is fighting back and acting tough. Schiff is calling Trumps tweet a threat to emphasize his childish antics and inappropriate behavior.

Democrats see words differently than anybody else and hear words differently than anybody else. They project everything they read and hear and fabricate lies that their followers believe. Democrats on this forum mimic the lies they're fed.

They are like cats. They aimlessly stare at a wall and hope for the best.
Adam Schiff does have that cat-like stare. :eek2yum:

PAY-Manchego-and-Chipotle.jpg

Yeah, I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. :21:

People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. You read a comment like that from Snowflake Schiff, and then talk about how thin skinned we are?
I guess from now on the standard for a GOP President is one that acts like Biff Tannen with the brains of Jethro Bodine.

I believe a president should comport to standards. Trumpers believe otherwise apparently.

Last edited:

Oh I think political or legal retribution would be his most likely meaning. Perhaps inspiring mob violence from his followers like Maxine Waters once did. I think all those options are much more likely then thinking he really thought Trump wanted to physically beat him up. That’s just silly.

I think we all know they are both playing politics, so let’s not act like brainless puppets. Trump is fighting back and acting tough. Schiff is calling Trumps tweet a threat to emphasize his childish antics and inappropriate behavior.

That doesn't even make sense. How would Schiff taking that stupid comment as a threat emphasize anything?

Like the phone transcript, Schiff Face turned it into something it wasn't. There was no threat there; zero. He tried to turn it into some sort of political opportunity for himself. And don't be surprised if the other commies in the MSM make a big deal out of this as well.

No, I don't think that Schiff was concerned about Trump pounding his head into a wall, but his comment made the implication that it was a threat (of some form) to him. It was not a threat by any stretch of the imagination.

Man, you really have some weak comebacks.
how is it weak to ask if you are injecting words to falsely represent what was really said? That’s what you’re doing right?

That doesn't even make sense. How would Schiff taking that stupid comment as a threat emphasize anything?

Like the phone transcript, Schiff Face turned it into something it wasn't. There was no threat there; zero. He tried to turn it into some sort of political opportunity for himself. And don't be surprised if the other commies in the MSM make a big deal out of this as well.

No, I don't think that Schiff was concerned about Trump pounding his head into a wall, but his comment made the implication that it was a threat (of some form) to him. It was not a threat by any stretch of the imagination.
I’m curious.. if Trump said “Schiff! I’m going to make you pay for what you’ve done!!!” Would you consider that a threat?

I’m curious.. if Trump said “Schiff! I’m going to make you pay for what you’ve done!!!” Would you consider that a threat?

No, I would not. Why?

Forum List

Back