Schiff directed Vindman not to answer certain questions from Republicans

wow, now you’re down to emojis and YouTube videos?! Come on Billy I thought you were better than that. Stop embarrassing yourself and try and win an argument using the facts

I see I did a fly-by.

You’re done Billy... go take a nap

I'm done, yet I am back. This is the logic you employ in all your posts.

Now run along, Calvin.

Your argument is done smart guy, you abandoned it pages ago and continue to prove me right. Too easy

I never argued, Latka. One who is correct has no need to argue.

"Dave, this conversation can have no meaning anymore. Goodbye."

wow, now you’re down to emojis and YouTube videos?! Come on Billy I thought you were better than that. Stop embarrassing yourself and try and win an argument using the facts

I see I did a fly-by.

Now run along, Calvin.
Your argument is done smart guy, you abandoned it pages ago and continue to prove me right. Too easy

of course you do. If there are two contrasting opinions then an argument or debate is what determines who is correct. Since you can’t prove that you are correct or even engage then you showcase your lack of ability to back up your statements

I see I did a fly-by.

Now run along, Calvin.

of course you do. If there are two contrasting opinions then an argument or debate is what determines who is correct. Since you can’t prove that you are correct or even engage then you showcase your lack of ability to back up your statements
And yet you IGNORE the fact the democrats ordered witnesses NOT to answer Republicans while claiming all is above board in secret meetings where only democrats can call witnesses.

Now run along, Calvin.

And yet you IGNORE the fact the democrats ordered witnesses NOT to answer Republicans while claiming all is above board in secret meetings where only democrats can call witnesses.
What does that have to do with this discussion?

Now run along, Calvin.

I will remind you of the thread you are in get on topic or leave.

oh ok, my bad... Schiff is reported to have directed people not to answer questions. Sounds shady and wrong. Shame on Schiff. Do you have anything to add or object to?

oh ok, my bad... Schiff is reported to have directed people not to answer questions. Sounds shady and wrong. Shame on Schiff. Do you have anything to add or object to?
I enjoy your condescending tone. You could care less that the democrats have violated their oath of office and have conducted shady underhanded ILLEGAL actions to defame a sitting President. And when it is pointed out just how wrong they are your defense is ,,,,, BUT it isn't written that way.

I enjoy your condescending tone. You could care less that the democrats have violated their oath of office and have conducted shady underhanded ILLEGAL actions to defame a sitting President. And when it is pointed out just how wrong they are your defense is ,,,,, BUT it isn't written that way.
no, I actually think Schiff is a hack and the dems are blowing it if they pursue impeachment. I can tell youve listened closely to the things I say... that’s sarcasm

Of course they never filed charges against Rosen! HE DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW AND THEY KNEW IT!!! You go after the person that did break the law...the leaker! What Obama and Holder did was a blatant end run around the Constitution.
He got intel that was illegally obtained and you are blaming holder for wanting to get the details about how and what was communicated?!

Yeah, it's that whole First Amendment of the Constitution thing! You know...freedom of the press? I blame Eric Holder for violating the First Amendment...something that he AND Barack Obama swore to uphold!
well then good for you that neither are in power. Nice job diverting the conversation away from Trump btw. Much easier to attack than defend... I get it

Good for the whole country that Eric Holder isn't our Attorney General anymore.

As for what you now term a diversion? You accuse Trump of breaking the law and when I point out that he in fact hasn't broken the law but that Obama did so quite often...you label it a diversion? That's amusing.
Are you accusing Obama of procedural breaks or criminal acts?

as for Trump, mueller outlined many instances of obstruction and the dems are making their case for his Ukraine actions. Whether any criminal charges are filed in the future or impeachment pursued... we shall see
I'm "accusing" the Obama Administration of habitually abusing the Constitution that they all swore to uphold! I'm "accusing" them of attacking freedom of the press by telling a judge that a reporter was guilty of a crime so they could get wiretaps to spy on him! I'm "accusing" them of using the IRS to target conservatives! I'm "accusing" them of deliberately allowing guns to be sold and transported across the Mexican border! I'm "accusing" them of using illegal servers and fake usernames to avoid Congressional oversight! I'm "accusing" them of using our intelligence services to smear the candidate of the opposition political party and knowingly obtaining a FISA warrant by means of a series of "dossiers" that they knew were paid for by the Clinton campaign!

Did I miss anything? Probably...it's hard to keep track of all the sleazy things the Obama Administration were doing!

As for Mueller? After years of investigating...he came up with a giant NOTHING BURGER! "Obstruction" is what you on the left fell back on when you embarrassed yourself accusing Trump of "collusion"! That didn't work either so now you're on to "bribery"! What WILL you do when that trial balloon gets shot down?

He got intel that was illegally obtained and you are blaming holder for wanting to get the details about how and what was communicated?!

Yeah, it's that whole First Amendment of the Constitution thing! You know...freedom of the press? I blame Eric Holder for violating the First Amendment...something that he AND Barack Obama swore to uphold!
well then good for you that neither are in power. Nice job diverting the conversation away from Trump btw. Much easier to attack than defend... I get it

As for what you now term a diversion? You accuse Trump of breaking the law and when I point out that he in fact hasn't broken the law but that Obama did so quite often...you label it a diversion? That's amusing.

as for Trump, mueller outlined many instances of obstruction and the dems are making their case for his Ukraine actions. Whether any criminal charges are filed in the future or impeachment pursued... we shall see
I'm "accusing" the Obama Administration of habitually abusing the Constitution that they all swore to uphold! I'm "accusing" them of attacking freedom of the press by telling a judge that a reporter was guilty of a crime so they could get wiretaps to spy on him! I'm "accusing" them of using the IRS to target conservatives! I'm "accusing" them of deliberately allowing guns to be sold and transported across the Mexican border! I'm "accusing" them of using illegal servers and fake usernames to avoid Congressional oversight! I'm "accusing" them of using our intelligence services to smear the candidate of the opposition political party and knowingly obtaining a FISA warrant by means of a series of "dossiers" that they knew were paid for by the Clinton campaign!

Did I miss anything? Probably...it's hard to keep track of all the sleazy things the Obama Administration were doing!

As for Mueller? After years of investigating...he came up with a giant NOTHING BURGER! "Obstruction" is what you on the left fell back on when you embarrassed yourself accusing Trump of "collusion"! That didn't work either so now you're on to "bribery"! What WILL you do when that trial balloon gets shot down?
As soon as you lie I stop reading and have to set the record straight. They never told a judge that Rosen was guilty of anything. Work on being honest and accurate and you won’t waste either of our time as much as you currently are.

As soon as you lie I stop reading and have to set the record straight. They never told a judge that Rosen was guilty of anything. Work on being honest and accurate and you won’t waste either of our time as much as you currently are.
I showed you in the quote from the FBI's application for the wiretaps that's EXACTLY what they did!
They told a judge that Rosen was guilty of aiding and abetting a criminal. Something that wasn't true. James Rosen was doing his job as a reporter. He broke no laws...something that the Obama Administration knew only too well! Eric Holder used the FBI to lie to that judge!

They told a judge that Rosen was guilty of aiding and abetting a criminal. Something that wasn't true. James Rosen was doing his job as a reporter. He broke no laws...something that the Obama Administration knew only too well! Eric Holder used the FBI to lie to that judge!
post the quote of them telling a judge that he was guilty of aiding and embedding a criminal

Notice a pattern with the Obama Administration and lying to judges? It's a "the end justifies the means" mentality that permeated that administration!

post the quote of them telling a judge that he was guilty of aiding and embedding a criminal

I already did that. Go back and look. Pretending I didn't isn't getting you off the hook. That would be post #77 to be specific.

Last edited:
I see I did a fly-by.

Now run along, Calvin.

Mine is not an opinion, but a matter of historical record.

Glad to see you finally admit this entire fake "impeachment" is a sham.

Now run along, Calvin.

Mine is not an opinion, but a matter of historical record.
if that were true you would easily prove it and win the debate, you wouldn’t be dodging questions and avoiding topics.

Impeachment is not smart politically, but it’s certainly not a sham. If that’s what you thought I said then you have serious comprehension issues.

Impeachment is not smart politically, but it’s certainly not a sham. If that’s what you thought I said then you have serious comprehension issues.
Ok, it's just 'shady and wrong'.

Pick another nit.

Ok, it's just 'shady and wrong'.

Pick another nit.
i never said that either... wow, you really do have trouble understanding what you read don’t you?! Maybe this board is too advanced for you. Try Dr. Seuss

Forum List

Back