Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did that all by yourself aye... all 145 pounds of you... ya... the biggest baddest thing on you is your fucking LIPS there jambo.

Ya, I worked in a SUPER MAXIMUM PRISON for two and a half years. I've heard all the tough talk from you jungle bunnies I ever need to hear in my life. Some pathetic little 145 pound black gang banger screaming at me from BEHIND the SAFETY of his CELL DOOR saying he'd FUCK ME UP... ROTFLMFAO... when in reality, he was damn lucky that door was there for HIS protection, NOT MINE.

GET A FUCKING JOB you fucking PRIMATE, and quit flapping your big lips about how tough you WISH you were.
I'm not big and bad. I'm pretty average size. 6'2" 215lb. Problem is that I am too much for any white boy to handle one on one.

Let me tell you about me. i WRESTLED WILD GRIZZLY BEARS and declawed them without putting them to sleep first. Every white boy that even looked my way I smacked the hell out of him and banged his girl all at the same time.

I would never get a job now knowing what I know. Its much better making yourself wealthy instead of going to work for someone to make them wealthy. Free financial advice for you white boy.
Ya know... if I didn't know better... if you weren't claiming that you're a black man... I'd swear you were my long lost brother... ya... I lost my brother... one time we got jumped by a mob of about 150 blacks all out of jail, and they tried to rob us. Well, as easy as pie I kicked the shit out of half of them, and my brother the same, but one of them had the cycle cell shit, my brother got it on him and died. I tracked that infected ape down and knocked his ass off while all the rest of the blacks around ran and hid. They were all scared as shit of this maniac whitey.
Spare me our stories about how tough you are. There is pretty much nothing you can do to convince me I wouldnt mop your ass if you ever made the mistake of getting froggy with me. Remember that boy. I'm your superior in every way imaginable.
Thank you, dumbass... I was just waiting for you to go over the line and actually THREATEN me, and you did... so... we'll report it and if the admin applys the rules as they should, YOU BANNED... LMFAO.

You are an idiot, and you're not scaring anyone. Be very, VERY happy you're no where NEAR me... OK... idiot? People as stupid as you are don't live very long.

Hold that report or you go down with him in the banned category...you just threatened him too!
Really... where?

You did that all by yourself aye... all 145 pounds of you... ya... the biggest baddest thing on you is your fucking LIPS there jambo.

Ya, I worked in a SUPER MAXIMUM PRISON for two and a half years. I've heard all the tough talk from you jungle bunnies I ever need to hear in my life. Some pathetic little 145 pound black gang banger screaming at me from BEHIND the SAFETY of his CELL DOOR saying he'd FUCK ME UP... ROTFLMFAO... when in reality, he was damn lucky that door was there for HIS protection, NOT MINE.

GET A FUCKING JOB you fucking PRIMATE, and quit flapping your big lips about how tough you WISH you were.
I'm not big and bad. I'm pretty average size. 6'2" 215lb. Problem is that I am too much for any white boy to handle one on one.

Let me tell you about me. i WRESTLED WILD GRIZZLY BEARS and declawed them without putting them to sleep first. Every white boy that even looked my way I smacked the hell out of him and banged his girl all at the same time.

I would never get a job now knowing what I know. Its much better making yourself wealthy instead of going to work for someone to make them wealthy. Free financial advice for you white boy.
Ya know... if I didn't know better... if you weren't claiming that you're a black man... I'd swear you were my long lost brother... ya... I lost my brother... one time we got jumped by a mob of about 150 blacks all out of jail, and they tried to rob us. Well, as easy as pie I kicked the shit out of half of them, and my brother the same, but one of them had the cycle cell shit, my brother got it on him and died. I tracked that infected ape down and knocked his ass off while all the rest of the blacks around ran and hid. They were all scared as shit of this maniac whitey.
Spare me our stories about how tough you are. There is pretty much nothing you can do to convince me I wouldnt mop your ass if you ever made the mistake of getting froggy with me. Remember that boy. I'm your superior in every way imaginable.
Thank you, dumbass... I was just waiting for you to go over the line and actually THREATEN me, and you did... so... we'll report it and if the admin applys the rules as they should, YOU BANNED... LMFAO.

You are an idiot, and you're not scaring anyone. Be very, VERY happy you're no where NEAR me... OK... idiot? People as stupid as you are don't live very long.

Hold that report or you go down with him in the banned category...you just threatened him too!
Let him report me. This will be too funny.

Thank you, dumbass... I was just waiting for you to go over the line and actually THREATEN me, and you did... so... we'll report it and if the admin applys the rules as they should, YOU'RE BANNED... LMFAO.

That was funny. You are too dumb to know I didnt threaten you.I told you want would happen if you did something to me. I know I frighten you but that was just sad.
laugh.gif
Well... we'll see what the mods think, dumbass.

In the meantime, I hope you being so scared of me won't keep you up at night. I know us whites are smarter thank you nigs, so, you have no idea what we'll do. All you can do is sit on the porch eating your fried chicken and watermelon then wiping your filthy, greasy hands on the curtains in the house waiting and wondering what that crafty, smart white boy is going to do.

Maybe you should just go back to picking cotton and keeping your stupid mouth shut.

Thank you, dumbass... I was just waiting for you to go over the line and actually THREATEN me, and you did... so... we'll report it and if the admin applys the rules as they should, YOU'RE BANNED... LMFAO.

That was funny. You are too dumb to know I didnt threaten you.I told you want would happen if you did something to me. I know I frighten you but that was just sad.
laugh.gif

In the meantime, I hope you being so scared of me won't keep you up at night. I know us whites are smarter thank you nigs, so, you have no idea what we'll do. All you can do is sit on the porch eating your fried chicken and watermelon then wiping your filthy, greasy hands on the curtains in the house waiting and wondering what that crafty, smart white boy is going to do.

Maybe you should just go back to picking cotton and keeping your stupid mouth shut.
Sounds good to me pussy. You white boys are too dumb to do anything so please spare me. I have every idea what you would do. You would do nothing. I have an inside source. Plenty of white women to tell me what you are up to. Yes I will eat my chicken and tear up some water melon. In the meantime my girls will be collecting intel on you and funneling your money to me.

laugh.gif

Sounds good to me pussy. You white boys are too dumb to do anything so please spare me. I have every idea what you would do. You would do nothing. I have an inside source. Plenty of white women to tell me what you are up to. Yes I will eat my chicken and tear up some water melon. In the meantime my girls will be collecting intel on you and funneling your money to me.
You're completely out of gas, moron. You've hit the end of your wits and now you are just spewing the last of your ignorant gas. Didn't take long for that to happen. Course it's a proven fact that us whites are far more intelligent than you buffoons. People don't like to talk about in public and admit it but, it's really all over the internet. All you have to do is google it...

The Black-White Test Score Gap

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.h

So not only are we superior mentally, but we're also superior physically as well. The white man can sustain himself on less food for a longer period of time, meaning whites have a more advanced nutrient system that will store energy, we can also endure more cold and harsh weather, we can also push ourselves further physically to survive because of our superior intellect, but the white man lives longer and is more sophisticated, modernized and cultured to live in a present day, peaceful, civilized society, where as it's becoming more and more evident by the day that the blacks true place is back in the jungle.

The only thing here you ever really talk about is how you think whitey is AFRAID of you, and even though that's just horse shit, you seem to think that's something cool. You appear to think that's just better than sliced bread. Well, that's why we're in the situation we're in, boy, because of nigs like you, thinking like that. It's like the Dung Beetle pushing that ball of elephant shit. He's too fucking stupid to know where it came from. If the elephant makes one move in a certain direction, the Dung Beetle is instantly made into an insignificant, almost unrecognizable little spot of greasy aftermath, and the same thing could happen to nigs in America, if they really wanted to push their shit, rioting, looting and burning across American, until... UNTIL... the elephant starts to walk.

Last edited:
Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high - Notes Errata by Mark Morford

And this, kids, is what you get when a mindless partisan bigot gets his own blog page.
That's right: Argument from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
:clap:
blacks don't fight fair they can't fight alone, while one is getting his ass kicked ten more come come from no where.
Sounds like white boys to me. I have punked several of them. 10 seems to be the magic number when they will get brave against a lone Black guy.

Blacks can't or will not fight on their own regardless of who they are fighting.
ER... I beg your pardon:

The German Luftwaft DID NOT want to see these red tailed Planes. WHY NOT...FEAR! The pilots were Black and damn GOOD:

tuskegee-airmen-leon-hollins-iii.jpg
OK black PUNKS/ thugs can't fight on their own.
You're dismissed

It is, and has been, PAINFULLY obvious, by "supposed" black posters here on this board, (I believe they're black), that the most racist people here are THE blacks, AND the progs. There is no denying it.

It is, and has been, PAINFULLY obvious, by "supposed" black posters here on this board, (I believe they're black), that the most racist people here are THE blacks, AND the progs. There is no denying it.
Where is this pain you naughty little closet queen.

It's not painful just laughable you can't stay on topic and go for the distraction and derailment.

I have to say 007 you sound like a complete gobshite to me, is bigrebnickers your sister?
It's not painful just laughable you can't stay on topic and go for the distraction and derailment.
I'll tell ya bigreb.... if that's your real pic of you in your avatar, obviously you're a veteran. I spent 8 years in the Air Force myself, loved every bit of it and wish like HELL I'd have stayed with it for 20. Good God if I could only turn back the clock. Anyway, I guarantee ya that the FILTH we're dealing with here are a bunch of NASTY, LOW LIFE, TRAILER TRASH, EBT CARD HOLDING, OBAMA PHONE GETTING, WANTING $15 AN HOUR MINIMUM WAGE FOR NOTHING MORONS!

In other words, bro... PROGTARDS... disgusting sons a bitches. I mean... LOOK AT THE BOARD NAMES.... ***I.P.Freely*** .... REALLY? Now you want me to take you SERIOUSLY? Look at the board, ALL the WEIRD names are ALL PROGTARDS.

Last edited:
I have to say 007 you sound like a complete gobshite to me, is bigrebnickers your sister?
I'll tell ya bigreb.... if that's your real pic of you in your avatar, obviously you're a veteran. I spent 8 years in the Air Force myself, loved every bit of it and wish like HELL I'd have stayed with it for 20. Good God if I could only turn back the clock. Anyway, I guarantee ya that the FILTH we're dealing with here are a bunch of NASTY, LOW LIFE, TRAILER TRASH, EBT CARD HOLDING, OBAMA PHONE GETTING, WANTING $15 AN HOUR MINIMUM WAGE MORONS!

In other words, bro... PROGTARDS... disgusting sons a bitches.
Yes that is me. I was 22 in the pic.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'll tell ya bigreb.... if that's your real pic of you in your avatar, obviously you're a veteran. I spent 8 years in the Air Force myself, loved every bit of it and wish like HELL I'd have stayed with it for 20. Good God if I could only turn back the clock. Anyway, I guarantee ya that the FILTH we're dealing with here are a bunch of NASTY, LOW LIFE, TRAILER TRASH, EBT CARD HOLDING, OBAMA PHONE GETTING, WANTING $15 AN HOUR MINIMUM WAGE MORONS!

Kick ass, man... you're my ***brother in arms***.

Never mind that sister in arms, got any good recipes from the catering corp that may bring back memories

Never mind that sister in arms, got any good recipes from the catering corp that may bring back memories
You seem to have a problem with the difference between a man and a woman, if that's your thing be happy.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

laugh.gif

You're completely out of gas, moron. You've hit the end of your wits and now you are just spewing the last of your ignorant gas. Didn't take long for that to happen. Course it's a proven fact that us whites are far more intelligent than you buffoons. People don't like to talk about in public and admit it but, it's really all over the internet. All you have to do is google it...

So not only are we superior mentally, but we're also superior physically as well. The white man can sustain himself on less food for a longer period of time, meaning whites have a more advanced nutrient systems that will store energy, we can also endure more cold and harsh weather, we can also push ourselves further physically to survive because of our superior intellect, but the white man lives longer and is more sophisticated, modernized and cultured to live in a present day, peaceful, civilized society, where as it's becoming more and more evident by the day that the blacks true place is back in the jungle.

The only thing here you ever really talk about is how you think whitey is AFRAID of you, and even though that's just horse shit, you seem to think that's something cool. You appear to think that's just better than sliced bread. Well, that's why we're in the situation we're in, boy, because of nigs like you, thinking like that. It's like the Dung Beetle pushing that ball of elephant shit. He's too fucking stupid to know where it came from. If the elephant makes one move in a certain direction, the Dung Beetle is instantly made into an insignificant, almost unrecognizable little spot of greasy aftermath, and the same thing could happen to nigs in America, if they really wanted to push their shit, rioting, looting and burning across American, until... UNTIL... the elephant starts to walk.

I just put him on ignore:) as well as a few other idiots.

laugh.gif

So not only are we superior mentally, but we're also superior physically as well. The white man can sustain himself on less food for a longer period of time, meaning whites have a more advanced nutrient systems that will store energy, we can also endure more cold and harsh weather, we can also push ourselves further physically to survive because of our superior intellect, but the white man lives longer and is more sophisticated, modernized and cultured to live in a present day, peaceful, civilized society, where as it's becoming more and more evident by the day that the blacks true place is back in the jungle.

I just put him on ignore:) as well as a few other idiots.
I appreciate the sentiment ninga007, but the time to ignore these neanderthals has past. It's time to lay all the cards on the table and be truthful about EVERYTHING.

1). Blacks are dumber than most all other races on the planet.

2). Blacks, by statistical facts, are violent by nature... FBI... Local and state stats.

3). Blacks are the most racist race on the planet, teaching each other from birth to HATE WHITEY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back