Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high

Status
Not open for further replies.
blacks don't fight fair they can't fight alone, while one is getting his ass kicked ten more come come from no where.
Sounds like white boys to me. I have punked several of them. 10 seems to be the magic number when they will get brave against a lone Black guy.

Blacks can't or will not fight on their own regardless of who they are fighting.
BS. I have slapped the shit out of several white boys and all they do is turn red with anger. Supposedly they were KKK. Even the shame of having a Black guy smack the shit out them was not enough to elicit a response.
No it's not BS don't go their bitch.
I never touched their bitches. I only slapped them.
The only thing you've ever slapped is JQPubic's ass. You would immediately turn into Uncle Tom if you ever came face to face with a white man.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
BS. I have slapped the shit out of several white boys and all they do is turn red with anger. Supposedly they were KKK. Even the shame of having a Black guy smack the shit out them was not enough to elicit a response.
Bitch, I was talking to you.
You said "their" which is possessive and refers to the white boys I smacked. Did you mean "there"? If so then all you are going to do is talk. You are safe on the interwebs.See I told you white boys are pussies.
No it's not don't go THERE bitch is that better?
That sentence doesnt make sense. You must be turning red with outrage. :laugh:

It isn't whites that are
1. rioting
2. Looting
3. Burning down stores
4. attacking whites with hammers
5. Killing whites at 10 times per capita the other way around

You damn straight whites have a reason to be scared.
Whites were always afraid of Blacks. Everything they have done to Black people since the inception of slavery is based on fear. Politicians know this and use this to keep poor white people voting conservative.
That has to be up there with one of the most ignorantly incredible things I have ever read in my entire life.

You are truly something to behold. I spent 8 years in the military and had many black friends. I was invited to black parties and went with the black friend that had invited me, and then told to leave because I was white. But you... YOU are such a RABID, FROTHING AT THE MOUTH, RACIST FREAK, I can't hardly stand to read your BULL SHIT. You should be exiled to some far off place where there are no other people that you can POLLUTE with your HYPER, ULTRA, GALACTIC RACISM BULL SHIT.

Good God... take a fucking powder or something... go drink some fucking ARSENIC... you sick bastard.
Seems the truth has you upset. Would you care to refute?
Shit... TRUTH... you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your bubble black ass.

One of these days you and your kind are going to realize... well... maybe not... you do appear to be INCREDIBLY fucking STUPID, but your big mouth is going to get you in a shit load trouble that you ain't gonna be able to get out of. You people have already pissed off the majority of people in America with your low life, jungle bunny, cave man ball shit, and when there's little monkeys like stick man all sharpton out there fanning the flames along with buffoons like you on message boards talking racist shit, if I was you, I'd be making sure I had a dam good place to hide when whitey finally has had enough, because there aren't enough of you fuckers to even make a blip in a good fight. If you have a brain, you better fucking start using it for something other than a hat rack.
Sounds like more monkey jibber jabber. Save it for the day you come out from behind your computer.
Anytime boy... anytime... you mother fuckers don't scare me... I'm the white boy your mama warned you about, buck wheat.

Sounds like white boys to me. I have punked several of them. 10 seems to be the magic number when they will get brave against a lone Black guy.

Blacks can't or will not fight on their own regardless of who they are fighting.
The only thing you've ever slapped is JQPubic's ass. You would immediately turn into Uncle Tom if you ever came face to face with a white man.
Too late. I already slapped the shit out of 2 white boys at one time and put another in the hospital. You white boys cant fight. You all need to go train for the UFC before tackling your run of the mill Black guy.

Whites were always afraid of Blacks. Everything they have done to Black people since the inception of slavery is based on fear. Politicians know this and use this to keep poor white people voting conservative.
That has to be up there with one of the most ignorantly incredible things I have ever read in my entire life.

You are truly something to behold. I spent 8 years in the military and had many black friends. I was invited to black parties and went with the black friend that had invited me, and then told to leave because I was white. But you... YOU are such a RABID, FROTHING AT THE MOUTH, RACIST FREAK, I can't hardly stand to read your BULL SHIT. You should be exiled to some far off place where there are no other people that you can POLLUTE with your HYPER, ULTRA, GALACTIC RACISM BULL SHIT.

Good God... take a fucking powder or something... go drink some fucking ARSENIC... you sick bastard.
Seems the truth has you upset. Would you care to refute?
Shit... TRUTH... you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your bubble black ass.

One of these days you and your kind are going to realize... well... maybe not... you do appear to be INCREDIBLY fucking STUPID, but your big mouth is going to get you in a shit load trouble that you ain't gonna be able to get out of. You people have already pissed off the majority of people in America with your low life, jungle bunny, cave man ball shit, and when there's little monkeys like stick man all sharpton out there fanning the flames along with buffoons like you on message boards talking racist shit, if I was you, I'd be making sure I had a dam good place to hide when whitey finally has had enough, because there aren't enough of you fuckers to even make a blip in a good fight. If you have a brain, you better fucking start using it for something other than a hat rack.
Sounds like more monkey jibber jabber. Save it for the day you come out from behind your computer.
Anytime boy... anytime... you mother fuckers don't scare me... I'm the white boy your mama warned you about, buck wheat.
My mama only warned me about getting trapped by 10 or more white boys. You keep saying anytime as if you actually are going to meet me somewhere. Come one white boy. Gimme a break Everyone knows you cant fight. Thats why you are buying guns. :laugh:

You said "their" which is possessive and refers to the white boys I smacked. Did you mean "there"? If so then all you are going to do is talk. You are safe on the interwebs.See I told you white boys are pussies.
red faced from laughing at a internet tough guy.

Is that why your sentences are all messed up? I dont believe you. You are redfaced imagining me smacking you. You are mad and humiliated because you know how deathly afraid of Black guys you are.
laugh.gif

Is that why your sentences are all messed up? I dont believe you. You are mad and humiliated because you know how deathly afraid of Black guys you are.
laugh.gif
Is it because I'm right you can't stay on topic?

Too late. I already slapped the shit out of 2 white boys at one time and put another in the hospital. You white boys cant fight. You all need to go train for the UFC before tackling your run of the mill Black guy.
You did that all by yourself aye... all 145 pounds of you... ya... the biggest baddest thing on you is your fucking LIPS there jambo.

Ya, I worked in a SUPER MAXIMUM PRISON for two and a half years. I've heard all the tough talk from you jungle bunnies I ever need to hear in my life. Some pathetic little 145 pound black gang banger screaming at me from BEHIND the SAFETY of his CELL DOOR saying he'd FUCK ME UP... ROTFLMFAO... when in reality, he was damn lucky that door was there for HIS protection, NOT MINE.

GET A FUCKING JOB you fucking PRIMATE, and quit flapping your big lips about how tough you WISH you were.

No one needs to be concerned about a black man. It's only when you see them in a group that you need to be concerned because that's when they get brave. By themselves, they're pussies.
When you're a Back man surrounded by 5 or 6 White guys and you are alone...well... I can see being "cautious." One on one... the fight is on!

the strongest and toughest men in the world are mostly white.
But they are not Americans!

You did that all by yourself aye... all 145 pounds of you... ya... the biggest baddest thing on you is your fucking LIPS there jambo.

Ya, I worked in a SUPER MAXIMUM PRISON for two and a half years. I've heard all the tough talk from you jungle bunnies I ever need to hear in my life. Some pathetic little 145 pound black gang banger screaming at me from BEHIND the SAFETY of his CELL DOOR saying he'd FUCK ME UP... ROTFLMFAO... when in reality, he was damn lucky that door was there for HIS protection, NOT MINE.

GET A FUCKING JOB you fucking PRIMATE, and quit flapping your big lips about how tough you WISH you were.
I'm not big and bad. I'm pretty average size. 6'2" 215lb. Problem is that I am too much for any white boy to handle one on one.

Let me tell you about me. i WRESTLED WILD GRIZZLY BEARS and declawed them without putting them to sleep first. Every white boy that even looked my way I smacked the hell out of him and banged his girl all at the same time.

I would never get a job now knowing what I know. Its much better making yourself wealthy instead of going to work for someone to make them wealthy. Free financial advice for you white boy.

Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high - Notes Errata by Mark Morford

And this, kids, is what you get when a mindless partisan bigot gets his own blog page.
That's right: Argument from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
:clap:
blacks don't fight fair they can't fight alone, while one is getting his ass kicked ten more come come from no where.
Nobody fights fair anymore! People shoot nowadays and ask questions later. But if you are calling the courage of Black males into question in one on one combat...don't forget names like Jack Johnson, Cassius Clay, Mike Tyson, The Tuskegee Airmen ( well they were a group), Dwayne Johnson and a host of others who were champions of the manly art of self defense and wrestling.

I'm not big and bad. I'm pretty average size. 6'2" 215lb. Problem is that I am too much for any white boy to handle one on one.

Let me tell you about me. i WRESTLED WILD GRIZZLY BEARS and declawed them without putting them to sleep first. Every white boy that even looked my way I smacked the hell out of him and banged his girl all at the same time.

I would never get a job now knowing what I know. Its much better making yourself wealthy instead of going to work for someone to make them wealthy. Free financial advice for you white boy.
Ya know... if I didn't know better... if you weren't claiming that you're a black man... I'd swear you were my long lost brother... ya... I lost my brother... one time we got jumped by a mob of about 150 blacks all out of jail, and they tried to rob us. Well, as easy as pie I kicked the shit out of half of them, and my brother the same, but one of them had the cycle cell shit, my brother got it on him and died. I tracked that infected ape down and knocked his ass off while all the rest of the blacks around ran and hid. They were all scared as shit of this maniac whitey.

I firmly believe in genetic memory. My theory is that timid, frightened white guys are reliving the days of Nat Turner and the successful revolt of the country of Hati.

Scared white guys spur Black Friday gun sales to record high - Notes Errata by Mark Morford

And this, kids, is what you get when a mindless partisan bigot gets his own blog page.
That's right: Argument from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
:clap:

ER... I beg your pardon:

The German Luftwaft DID NOT want to see these red tailed Planes. WHY NOT...FEAR! The pilots were Black and damn GOOD:

tuskegee-airmen-leon-hollins-iii.jpg

Ya know... if I didn't know better... if you weren't claiming that you're a black man... I'd swear you were my long lost brother... ya... I lost my brother... one time we got jumped by a mob of about 150 blacks all out of jail, and they tried to rob us. Well, as easy as pie I kicked the shit out of half of them, and my brother the same, but one of them had the cycle cell shit, my brother got it on him and died. I tracked that infected ape down and knocked his ass off while all the rest of the blacks around ran and hid. They were all scared as shit of this maniac whitey.
Spare me our stories about how tough you are. There is pretty much nothing you can do to convince me I wouldnt mop your ass if you ever made the mistake of getting froggy with me. Remember that boy. I'm your superior in every way imaginable.

What if the White man was gay like you? You seem to be obsessed with that gay jargon....projecting?

Spare me our stories about how tough you are. There is pretty much nothing you can do to convince me I wouldnt mop your ass if you ever made the mistake of getting froggy with me. Remember that boy. I'm your superior in every way imaginable.
Thank you, dumbass... I was just waiting for you to go over the line and actually THREATEN me, and you did... so... we'll report it and if the admin applys the rules as they should, YOU'RE BANNED... LMFAO.

You are an idiot, and you're not scaring anyone. Be very, VERY happy you're no where NEAR me... OK... idiot? People as stupid as you are don't live very long.

Thank you, dumbass... I was just waiting for you to go over the line and actually THREATEN me, and you did... so... we'll report it and if the admin applys the rules as they should, YOU BANNED... LMFAO.

You are an idiot, and you're not scaring anyone. Be very, VERY happy you're no where NEAR me... OK... idiot? People as stupid as you are don't live very long.

Hold that report or you go down with him in the banned category...you just threatened him too!

Thank you, dumbass... I was just waiting for you to go over the line and actually THREATEN me, and you did... so... we'll report it and if the admin applys the rules as they should, YOU'RE BANNED... LMFAO.

That was funny. You are too dumb to know I didnt threaten you.I told you what would happen if you did something to me. I know I frighten you but that was just sad.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back