Scared Shitless: Top Gop Donors Wants Donald Trump Banned From First Presidential Debate

That is just going to make him even more popular

161618_600.jpg

I'd put money on this proposition...

Cullen said he knows when the ride ends: Before the deadline, Trump will eventually have to file a financial-disclosure statement, under penalty of perjury, that details his assets and liabilities. At that point later this year when the last extension is exhausted, Cullen predicted, Trump will declare that the other candidates have adopted his positions and therefore he has accomplished his goals, and he will drop out.
National Journal

I'd put money on this proposition...

Cullen said he knows when the ride ends: Before the deadline, Trump will eventually have to file a financial-disclosure statement, under penalty of perjury, that details his assets and liabilities. At that point later this year when the last extension is exhausted, Cullen predicted, Trump will declare that the other candidates have adopted his positions and therefore he has accomplished his goals, and he will drop out.
National Journal

The fear from the left is palpable.

The Republican establishment has become little more than a shadow party of the Democrats. Guys like Trump, Cruz, Paul, etc. scare the shit out of them. They want business as usual.

Of course they want him banned, they don't want someone calling BS on them when they lie. Look people the GOP establishment LIES you can't believe one word out of their lying filthy sewer mouths.

I know but Blueslegend how can you say this? They ran 40,000 ads during the 2014 election promising to defund Obamacare and Obama's executive amnesty...then the first thing the liars did after the election was fund both of them.

The Republican establishment has become little more than a shadow party of the Democrats. Guys like Trump, Cruz, Paul, etc. scare the shit out of them. They want business as usual.

Actually, the only people I've heard say anything about Drumpf is Preibus and Lindsey Graham.

Of course they want him banned, they don't want someone calling BS on them when they lie. Look people the GOP establishment LIES you can't believe one word out of their lying filthy sewer mouths.

I know but Blueslegend how can you say this? They ran 40,000 ads during the 2014 election promising to defund Obamacare and Obama's executive amnesty...then the first thing the liars did after the election was fund both of them.

I just LOVE the way you RWs just lap up the lies and never ever question anything for yourselves.

The OP always lies and he lied in his thread title. Read the links.

There is no "they" in them.

I just LOVE the way you RWs just lap up the lies and never ever question anything for yourselves.

The OP always lies and he lied in his thread title. Read the links.

There is no "they" in them.

Hey :fu:troll

Forum List

Back