Scarborough Suggests Trump is Tanking on Purpose: Looks Like a ‘Deliberate Attempt to Drive His Campaign Into the Ground’

See? Told you, Admiral.

Tell me what would make anyone else better. You can't because you don't know.
Are you talking to me, or Al?

Admiral Rockwell Tory is a bit slow. I don't think he realizes that you're a conservative like him.
It's really no big deal. There are slow people in every group.

Just trying to clear things up.

For the record, I'm not crazy about Biden. But like you said, I'm voting for him because he's not Trump.
Billions of people aren't Trump. That's not really a good reason to vote for Biden.

It's a good reason if you don't want Trump in. Vote for the other guy.
"Fuck America. Gimme the old demented guy!"

"Gimme the guy who I like better than the incompetent narcissistic asshole who has made this country a global embarrassment. Anyone but that guy."
No one never has rationally explained why I'm supposed to base my vote on the feelings of people in other nations.

You can't do it, either.
It’s no reason to disregard their role as allies and vote for someone who leaves us defenseless, economically, health wise and in dealings with Russia militarily and economically with China. Cooperation with our allies is mandatory to keep our international interests in tact. Disregarding that Is imo, stoooooopid.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Admiral Rockwell Tory is a bit slow. I don't think he realizes that you're a conservative like him.

For the record, I'm not crazy about Biden. But like you said, I'm voting for him because he's not Trump.
Billions of people aren't Trump. That's not really a good reason to vote for Biden.

"Gimme the guy who I like better than the incompetent narcissistic asshole who has made this country a global embarrassment. Anyone but that guy."
No one never has rationally explained why I'm supposed to base my vote on the feelings of people in other nations.

You can't do it, either.

Your mind is made up and I'm not trying to change it.
Give it a shot. I'm always willing to listen to reason.

But if you do, be sure to explain why they should base their vote -- assuming they get one -- on my feelings.

Not interested.

Just explaining that that's how I see the situation. And I would vote for just about anyone if it meant getting him out of there.

I don't expect you to agree or change your mind, because I know you won't. Just saying, that's where I stand on my choice.
Kinda sounds like you really have no rational basis for your belief, then.

Biden is deliberately hiding so no one knows how few people support him.
Actually, hiding during a pandemic is the smart thing to do. Running out in public events and getting your SS agents infected which is happening with regularity, makes your POV suitable only for digestion by Trump minions, no one else. His polls bear it out, not your opinion.

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.
It’s no reason to disregard their role as allies and vote for someone who leaves us defenseless, economically, health wise and in dealings with Russia militarily and economically with China. Cooperation with our allies is mandatory to keep our international interests in tact. Disregarding that Is imo, stoooooopid.
The primary interest of the American President should be American interests.

We didn't have that for 8 years. It's nice to see it again.

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.

Exactly.....but it’s in our interest to catch pandemics, terrorism and economic stability abroad first. It’s like, building a wall now when we are on the verge of being denied entrance to other countries, that makes that POV wrong.

Actually, hiding during a pandemic is the smart thing to do. Running out in public events and getting your SS agents infected which is happening with regularity, makes your POV suitable only for digestion by Trump minions, no one else. His polls bear it out, not your opinion.
It is certainly a good excuse.

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.

But if you do, be sure to explain why they should base their vote -- assuming they get one -- on my feelings.

Not interested.

Just explaining that that's how I see the situation. And I would vote for just about anyone if it meant getting him out of there.

I don't expect you to agree or change your mind, because I know you won't. Just saying, that's where I stand on my choice.

Hardly. You're just trying to be combative and I'm not interested in banging my head against a brick wall for no reason.

It is certainly a good excuse.
At this rate, it’s working.....the longer he hides the better he’s doing. Trump is running around trying to campaign into half empty buildings. It’s been disastrous for him.

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.

Exactly.....but it’s in our interest to catch pandemics, terrorism and economic stability abroad first. It’s like, building a wall now when we are on the verge of being denied entrance to other countries, that makes that POV wrong.
So we're supposed to be the world's cop and ATM?

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.

Not interested.

Hardly. You're just trying to be combative and I'm not interested in banging my head against a brick wall for no reason.
I gave you a chance. You didn't take it. You saying "Nuh UH!! You should just believe me!!" is no reason to change my conclusion.

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.

Not interested.

I gave you a chance. You didn't take it. You saying "Nuh UH!! You should just believe me!!" is no reason to change my conclusion.

I didn't say you should believe me. I specifically told you that I know I wouldn't be able to change your mind and I'm not interested in doing so.

"Your mind is made up and I'm not trying to change it."

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.

You actually think Americans build all their own goods ? Read the labels. That’s funny. You think that America should just abandon protecting the worlds shipping lanes. The Zstock market is tied to foreign markets like Melania is to her favorite secrete service agent. In non pandemic times, nearly everyone has a family member somewhere who travels in and out of the US more then they go to other states negotiating commerce Abroad. Where have you been ?

Last edited:
I heard John Heilemann say earlier today that Republican leaders will likely make a decision by Labor Day whether continuing to support Trump is more of an ASSET or LIABILITY. I agree

I heard John Heilemann say earlier today that Republican leaders will likely make a decision by Labor Day whether continuing to support Trump is more of an ASSET or LIABILITY. I agree

They have already decided Trump is a liability. When ever I get Republican Party messages in my E-mail now, they always talk about Republican candidates around the country, but NEVER mention Trump.

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.

Not interested.

I didn't say you should believe me. I specifically told you that I know I wouldn't be able to change your mind and I'm not interested in doing so.

No, you think my mind is made up. I gave you a chance to try. You'd rather bitterly cling to your stereotypes of conservatives.

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.

You actually think Americans build all their own goods ? Read the labels. That’s funny. You think that America should just abandon protecting the worlds shipping lanes. The Zstock market is tied to foreign markets like Melania is to her favorite secrete service agent. In non pandemic times, nearly everyone has a family member somewhere who travels in and out of the US more then they go to other states negotiating commerce Abroad. Where have you been ?
Let's see here...

I've been to Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia and Wyoming.

Foreign nations? Oman, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Netherlands, and Canada.

How 'bout you?

Yes, I think Americans should build all our own goods. What kind of moron thinks that's a bad idea?

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.

Not interested.

No, you think my mind is made up. I gave you a chance to try. You'd rather bitterly cling to your stereotypes of conservatives.

I already told you I'm not interested. And yes I do think your mind is made up.

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.

Not interested.

I already told you I'm not interested. And yes I do think your mind is made up.
Funny how it's not bad when you do it.

Forum List

Back