Scarborough Suggests Trump is Tanking on Purpose: Looks Like a ‘Deliberate Attempt to Drive His Campaign Into the Ground’

Trump is currently behind by 9.4 percentage points nationally
Wisconsin - behind Biden by 8 percentage points
Michigan - behind Biden by 8.6 percentages points
Pennsylvania - behind Biden by 6.3 percentage points

An incumbent President faced with this situation would be trying to appeal to a much of the population as possible if they still wanted a chance at winning in November. Trump instead is doubling down on support from the white, uneducated and racist part of American society. That won't save you in November.

Trump knows his goose is cooked and he is looking forward to private live on January 21, 2020.

The funny thing is how many people here think he is serious about winning and staying President for another four years.

So what exactly is Biden's appeal that allows you to think he is leading these polls? It's all in your brain-damaged imagination!
Simple.

Biden is NotTrump.

Tell me what about Biden appeals to you? Is it his flawless oratory? Is it his keen memory? How about his respect for women? Is it is ability to blackmail foreign countries to do his bidding? How about his ability to get great jobs for his son, the drug addict and deadbeat Dad? Is it his lack of opposition to the Iraq War? Is it his crime bill that lead to the mass incarceration of young black men?

What is it about Biden that makes your panties moist?
Nothing about Biden appeals to me. He needs to retire. And if the Democrats keep putting him in public, I'm going to call the Elder Abuse Hotline.

My point was the only reason to support Biden is he's not Trump -- just like 7.8 billion other people. Hardly a reason to vote for him, but it's all the left's got.
I think you could walk outside and throw a ball and whoever it hit would be a better choice for potus at this point.
Ahhh. So you're a man of high principle.

:auiqs.jpg:
We are already scrapping the bottom of the shitter with Drumpf. No where to go but up from there.
So you oppose his criminal reform law? You prefer high unemployment among minorities?

An incumbent President faced with this situation would be trying to appeal to a much of the population as possible if they still wanted a chance at winning in November. Trump instead is doubling down on support from the white, uneducated and racist part of American society. That won't save you in November.

Trump knows his goose is cooked and he is looking forward to private live on January 21, 2020.

The funny thing is how many people here think he is serious about winning and staying President for another four years.

So what exactly is Biden's appeal that allows you to think he is leading these polls? It's all in your brain-damaged imagination!
Simple.

Biden is NotTrump.

Tell me what about Biden appeals to you? Is it his flawless oratory? Is it his keen memory? How about his respect for women? Is it is ability to blackmail foreign countries to do his bidding? How about his ability to get great jobs for his son, the drug addict and deadbeat Dad? Is it his lack of opposition to the Iraq War? Is it his crime bill that lead to the mass incarceration of young black men?

Nothing about Biden appeals to me. He needs to retire. And if the Democrats keep putting him in public, I'm going to call the Elder Abuse Hotline.

My point was the only reason to support Biden is he's not Trump -- just like 7.8 billion other people. Hardly a reason to vote for him, but it's all the left's got.
I think you could walk outside and throw a ball and whoever it hit would be a better choice for potus at this point.

We are already scrapping the bottom of the shitter with Drumpf. No where to go but up from there.
Un huh. If Biden is elected, you'll see such levels of incompetence you're wish Trump had been reelected.
Dude I could do a better job than Drumpf and I dont even like politics.
You can't even construct a meaningful post without lying your ass off!

Let me know when trump has 75 months of 6 digit employment gains and doesn't steal money from vets to build his wall

Scarborough is more conservative than Mika and less willing to make an ass out of himself

Simple.

Biden is NotTrump.

Un huh. If Biden is elected, you'll see such levels of incompetence you're wish Trump had been reelected.
Yup, anyone could....I’m voting for you. You can then go pay golf every day while Rome burns.

Let me know when trump has 75 months of 6 digit employment gains and doesn't steal money from vets to build his wall
Well, he’s got his recession. Now he’s in good company with everyother previous GOP president of late.

Simple.

Biden is NotTrump.

Yes, I'm sure you really believe that, too.

He's not Drumpf and hes been there and done that with Obama. At this point anyone that graduated 8th grade would be a better potus than Drumpf.
See? Told you, Admiral.

Tell me what would make anyone else better. You can't because you don't know.
Are you talking to me, or Al?

Simple.

Biden is NotTrump.

Good to hear you can feel the full force of my confidence through the internet.

Simple.

Biden is NotTrump.

If you're that desperate for validation from strangers on the internet, sure.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Admiral Rockwell Tory is a bit slow. I don't think he realizes that you're a conservative like him.
It's really no big deal. There are slow people in every group.

Just trying to clear things up.

For the record, I'm not crazy about Biden. But like you said, I'm voting for him because he's not Trump.

Simple.

Biden is NotTrump.

Short bus picking you up today dave?

Simple.

Biden is NotTrump.

I guess you dont get it. My confidence is internal. I was just surprised you could feel it over the internet. You feeling it is not validation. Its already validated.

So YOURE the one who watches Scarborough!
Right. Like Scarborough has not been opposed to Trump since the first day he initially ran for president.
It's a thread by a moron for other morons to feel good about the disingenuous b.s. of a moron with a
a cable babble fest with a national viewership so small you could fit all his viewers in a high school gymnasium.

A thread by, for and preferred by morons.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Admiral Rockwell Tory is a bit slow. I don't think he realizes that you're a conservative like him.

For the record, I'm not crazy about Biden. But like you said, I'm voting for him because he's not Trump.
Yup.
the election is all about Trump. Biden is a known commodity. The Obama admin supports him and that’s what country needs.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Yup.
the election is all about Trump. Biden is a known commodity. The Obama admin supports him and that’s what country needs.

Right on! Biden is a hemorrhoid and America needs a cluster of bleeding hemorrhoids.
Obama is a Muslim Jihadists and supports anything anti-American.

Forum List

Back