Scarborough Suggests Trump is Tanking on Purpose: Looks Like a ‘Deliberate Attempt to Drive His Campaign Into the Ground’

Yes, I think Americans should build all our own goods. What kind of moron thinks that's a bad idea?
You’re the moron for believing it’s possible. You want be a third world country ? They have limited commerce. We’ll just chalk it up to ignorance and not intent.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Tell me what would make anyone else better. You can't because you don't know.
Are you talking to me, or Al?

Admiral Rockwell Tory is a bit slow. I don't think he realizes that you're a conservative like him.
It's really no big deal. There are slow people in every group.

Just trying to clear things up.

For the record, I'm not crazy about Biden. But like you said, I'm voting for him because he's not Trump.
Yup.
the election is all about Trump. Biden is a known commodity. The Obama admin supports him and that’s what country needs.
Historically, what the Obama admin has supported has not been good for America.
That’s from a conservative, fk the worker POV. Millions of middle class workers lost their jobs During the gop lead recession and were out of HC. Obamacare was a stop gap measure to save lives. It also added 10s of thousand more jobs in the HC system. It helped the recovery til Trump forgot he was president and making America great again ment taking away their HC during a pandemic. And to this day, he is fanning the flames of This disaster. 4% of the worlds population and 25% of the deaths. Trump and Moscow Mitch spend more time raping the govt then serving the people.
Obamacare "helped" the recovery? Really? When did that take place? Obamacare was one of the causes of the slow recovery! I'm taking it that you never took an Economics class?

See? Told you, Admiral.

Admiral Rockwell Tory is a bit slow. I don't think he realizes that you're a conservative like him.

For the record, I'm not crazy about Biden. But like you said, I'm voting for him because he's not Trump.
Billions of people aren't Trump. That's not really a good reason to vote for Biden.

It's a good reason if you don't want Trump in. Vote for the other guy.
Imo, This is Obama’s third term. Biden is his surrogate; I make no mistake.
So run Michelle Obama. Why have an obviously senile Biden in there at all? You liberals are doing a "bait and switch" and it's sad that you feel you need to.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Billions of people aren't Trump. That's not really a good reason to vote for Biden.

So run Michelle Obama. Why have an obviously senile Biden in there at all? You liberals are doing a "bait and switch" and it's sad that you feel you need to.
Even women aren’t ready for women president. But they are for a VP.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Yup.
the election is all about Trump. Biden is a known commodity. The Obama admin supports him and that’s what country needs.
That’s from a conservative, fk the worker POV. Millions of middle class workers lost their jobs During the gop lead recession and were out of HC. Obamacare was a stop gap measure to save lives. It also added 10s of thousand more jobs in the HC system. It helped the recovery til Trump forgot he was president and making America great again ment taking away their HC during a pandemic. And to this day, he is fanning the flames of This disaster. 4% of the worlds population and 25% of the deaths. Trump and Moscow Mitch spend more time raping the govt then serving the people.
Obamacare "helped" the recovery? Really? When did that take place? Obamacare was one of the causes of the slow recovery! I'm taking it that you never took an Economics class?
Typical of the gop. You burn a house down with your incompetence , then whine because the carpenter doesn’t rebuild it fast enough.

Geese, you’ve had 10 of the last 11 recessions. When Biden takes over, you’ll whine about the deficit you created and complain that it doesn’t recover fast enough. You've been doing it for decades.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Women aren't ready for a woman President? God, you're clueless! Hillary Clinton's largest voting block that supported her run for President were women! Of course women are ready for a woman President! You're a bit of a sexist...aren't you, Dagosa? Need to put the "little ladies" in their place?

See? Told you, Admiral.

Yup.
Typical of the gop. You burn a house down with your incompetence , then whine because the carpenter doesn’t rebuild it fast enough.

Geese, you’ve had 10 of the last 11 recessions. When Biden takes over, you’ll whine about the deficit you created and complain that it doesn’t recover fast enough. You've been doing it for decades.

You're now referring to Barack Obama as a "carpenter"? LOL Fine, to use your analogy...the American people elected Obama to fix damage to their "house" (aka the economy) But when carpenter Barry showed up to work he decided that before he got around to fixing the "house"...he'd use the deposit that he was given to put solar panels on the heavily damaged roof (Cap & Trade legislation) and an enroll you in a new healthcare plan that his buddy ran! Seven years later you were STILL waiting for him to finish repairs on your "house" as he gave you excuse after excuse why the job wasn't getting done!

Now you want us to "hire" your carpenter's not so bright assistant to do the job on another house? You're kidding...right?

See? Told you, Admiral.

Women aren't ready for a woman President? God, you're clueless! Hillary Clinton's largest voting block that supported her run for President were women! Of course women are ready for a woman President! You're a bit of a sexist...aren't you, Dagosa? Need to put the "little ladies" in their place?
I see you didn’t give the actual percentages.....you’re the clueless one.
hillary got 54% of the women vote. She needed near 60% to offset the voter suppression. She still won the popular vote by 2%. That’s disgraceful When offsetting men.
Obama got 80% plus with blacks which offsets his below 50% with other segments. With you not knowing math, I understand your confusion.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Yup.

You're now referring to Barack Obama as a "carpenter"? LOL Fine, to use your analogy...the American people elected Obama to fix damage to their "house" (aka the economy) But when carpenter Barry showed up to work he decided that before he got around to fixing the "house"...he'd use the deposit that he was given to put solar panels on the heavily damaged roof (Cap & Trade legislation) and an enroll you in a new healthcare plan that his buddy ran! Seven years later you were STILL waiting for him to finish repairs on your "house" as he gave you excuse after excuse why the job wasn't getting done!

Now you want us to "hire" your carpenter's not so bright assistant to do the job on another house? You're kidding...right?
Fairy Tale...
10 of the last 11 Recessions were GOP sponsored. We’re in one now . Congrats to you and Trump mismanage and huge deficit going in. Remind us how good the gop is with the economy.

I never expect you trump Humpers to do anything. Where the gop is the smallest among dems and independents, it’s just a natter of fighting your unconstitutional voter suppression activity.

Last edited:
If there was a path forward to winning Drumpf would take it. Unless he is a complete idiot he would be better served winning. I can see the FBI bringing charges after he is out of office. He has to know that.
Trump may be planning an electoral victory by law, and not by votes. He may try to invalidate the mail-in ballots, and only accept in person votes as legitimate. He's already setting the stage for that. And there may be a plan to cancel the election completely, that a "national emergency" requires putting off the election for another year, which is all the time Trump needs to run out the statute of limitations of crimes he could be accused of.

He can try to make all mail in ballots invalid but he won't succeed.

That would mean not even one vote from my state and Oregon will be counted.

Both my state and Oregon are 100% mail in ballot. There isn't any place to go to vote in person.

He may want to make millions of votes invalid but he won't succeed.

He may try to postpone the election but I highly doubt he will succeed in that either.

He doesn't succeed in many things so I don't expect him to succeed in those ploys. He will succeed in suppressing the vote.

The republicans have a lot of experience with suppressing votes and will put that into high gear this year.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Yup.

Fairy Tale...
10 of the last 11 Recessions were GOP sponsored. We’re in one now . Congrats to you and Trump mismanage and huge deficit going in. Remind us how good the gop is with the economy.

Only a true moron would declare that the present recession caused by a virus was "GOP sponsored"! That's so idiotic it doesn't warrant a response!

Maybe he was a trojan horse all along. You read how he may drop out and get a pardon from Pence. Smart thing to do if you know you can't win. Just a few more weeks and we will know. And maybe sooner if he drops out. And if a Trojan horse he may wait until mid October to drop out. Leave Reps is disarray.

I think trump is struggling right now and I am worried

he seems to be stymied by the wuflu epidemic

not by the virus itself which has no medical answer

the chinese disease will go where it pleases and kill whoever it wants

but politically trump does appear to have lost the initiative

and that concerns me

See? Told you, Admiral.

I see you didn’t give the actual percentages.....you’re the clueless one.
hillary got 54% of the women vote. She needed near 60% to offset the voter suppression. She still won the popular vote by 2%. That’s disgraceful When offsetting men.
Obama got 80% plus with blacks which offsets his below 50% with other segments. With you not knowing math, I understand your confusion.
Oh, now you're claiming that it was "voter suppression" that cost Clinton the race? You know what cost Hillary that election? Two things...first, her criminal activities at State and all of the lies that she told in an attempt to cover them up...and second, the way that her minions in the DNC screwed over Bernie Sanders and alienated Sander's supporters! That loss had ZERO to do with voter suppression!

In a worst case scenario the left manages to keep the country's economy shut down long enough to get Joe Biden elected which results in the stock market tanking and the economy doing another Obama Great Recession thing for years. Biden will prove to be SUCH an embarrassment as President that he loses his reelection bid in a landslide four years later taking dozens of Democratic Senators and Congressmen with him in the loss!

Forum List

Back