Scarborough Suggests Trump is Tanking on Purpose: Looks Like a ‘Deliberate Attempt to Drive His Campaign Into the Ground’

Scarborough Suggests Trump is Tanking on Purpose: Looks Like a ‘Deliberate Attempt to Drive His Campaign Into the Ground’

Joe Scarborough believes that President Donald Trump could be taking a dive in the 2020 election.

On Friday’s edition of Morning Joe, the MSNBC host — during a conversation with guest Donny Deustch — posited his theory that Trump is trying to lose the race on purpose.

This guy that you and I have known for many years, not only is he not acting like he doesn’t want to get re-elected, he’s acting like he really wants to lose badly and take the Republican party down with him,” Scarborough said.

The Morning Joe host conceded that the theory is far-fetched, but said he cannot come up with another reason why the president is taking so many unpopular positions.

“None of this would make sense in the conventional sense,” Scarborough said. “But you look at every single move he’s making. He’s on the 25 percent of a 75/25 issue. And it keeps happening every day.”

Scarborough added, “This looks like a deliberate attempt to drive his campaign into the ground every day. He knows what he’s doing is going to lower the poll numbers, and they are. They are collapsing every day.”

Co-host Mika Brzezinski agreed.

“He doesn’t want four more years,” she said. “That’s clear. You can tell by his behavior. His attitude towards the health of the American people, he doesn’t want to be there.”

But, Brzezinski added, Trump does not like to lose. Scarborough concurred, and suggested that Trump could follow the example of Lyndon Johnson in 1968 and withdraw from the race.

“This is not a guy who is acting like he expects to be around on January 21st, 2021 in the White House. And he’s acting like he’s setting everything on fire before he leaves,” Scarborough said. He added, “He’s known when to leave the stage before. … I would not be surprised if he left the stage again.”

Probably two of the bigger idiots on the planet holding forth...why would ANYONE pay any attention to Morning Joe?

See? Told you, Admiral.

Tell me what would make anyone else better. You can't because you don't know.
Are you talking to me, or Al?

Admiral Rockwell Tory is a bit slow. I don't think he realizes that you're a conservative like him.
It's really no big deal. There are slow people in every group.

Just trying to clear things up.

For the record, I'm not crazy about Biden. But like you said, I'm voting for him because he's not Trump.
Yup.
the election is all about Trump. Biden is a known commodity. The Obama admin supports him and that’s what country needs.
So you'll vote for someone who's obviously senile? Gee, is it me or shouldn't the Democrats have come up with a viable candidate with 3 and a half years to do so?

See? Told you, Admiral.

Admiral Rockwell Tory is a bit slow. I don't think he realizes that you're a conservative like him.

For the record, I'm not crazy about Biden. But like you said, I'm voting for him because he's not Trump.
Billions of people aren't Trump. That's not really a good reason to vote for Biden.

Trump is currently behind by 9.4 percentage points nationally
Wisconsin - behind Biden by 8 percentage points
Michigan - behind Biden by 8.6 percentages points
Pennsylvania - behind Biden by 6.3 percentage points

An incumbent President faced with this situation would be trying to appeal to a much of the population as possible if they still wanted a chance at winning in November. Trump instead is doubling down on support from the white, uneducated and racist part of American society. That won't save you in November.

Trump knows his goose is cooked and he is looking forward to private live on January 21, 2020.

The funny thing is how many people here think he is serious about winning and staying President for another four years.

So what exactly is Biden's appeal that allows you to think he is leading these polls? It's all in your brain-damaged imagination!
Simple.

Biden is NotTrump.

Tell me what about Biden appeals to you? Is it his flawless oratory? Is it his keen memory? How about his respect for women? Is it is ability to blackmail foreign countries to do his bidding? How about his ability to get great jobs for his son, the drug addict and deadbeat Dad? Is it his lack of opposition to the Iraq War? Is it his crime bill that lead to the mass incarceration of young black men?

What is it about Biden that makes your panties moist?
Nothing about Biden appeals to me. He needs to retire. And if the Democrats keep putting him in public, I'm going to call the Elder Abuse Hotline.

My point was the only reason to support Biden is he's not Trump -- just like 7.8 billion other people. Hardly a reason to vote for him, but it's all the left's got.
I think you could walk outside and throw a ball and whoever it hit would be a better choice for potus at this point.
Ahhh. So you're a man of high principle.

:auiqs.jpg:
We are already scrapping the bottom of the shitter with Drumpf. No where to go but up from there.
Un huh. If Biden is elected, you'll see such levels of incompetence you're wish Trump had been reelected.
Dude I could do a better job than Drumpf and I dont even like politics.
Yes, I'm sure you really believe that, too.
Good to hear you can feel the full force of my confidence through the internet.
If you're that desperate for validation from strangers on the internet, sure.
Short bus picking you up today dave?
No. Your mom is.

Trump is currently behind by 9.4 percentage points nationally
Wisconsin - behind Biden by 8 percentage points
Michigan - behind Biden by 8.6 percentages points
Pennsylvania - behind Biden by 6.3 percentage points

An incumbent President faced with this situation would be trying to appeal to a much of the population as possible if they still wanted a chance at winning in November. Trump instead is doubling down on support from the white, uneducated and racist part of American society. That won't save you in November.

Trump knows his goose is cooked and he is looking forward to private live on January 21, 2020.

The funny thing is how many people here think he is serious about winning and staying President for another four years.

So what exactly is Biden's appeal that allows you to think he is leading these polls? It's all in your brain-damaged imagination!
Simple.

Biden is NotTrump.

Tell me what about Biden appeals to you? Is it his flawless oratory? Is it his keen memory? How about his respect for women? Is it is ability to blackmail foreign countries to do his bidding? How about his ability to get great jobs for his son, the drug addict and deadbeat Dad? Is it his lack of opposition to the Iraq War? Is it his crime bill that lead to the mass incarceration of young black men?

What is it about Biden that makes your panties moist?
Nothing about Biden appeals to me. He needs to retire. And if the Democrats keep putting him in public, I'm going to call the Elder Abuse Hotline.

My point was the only reason to support Biden is he's not Trump -- just like 7.8 billion other people. Hardly a reason to vote for him, but it's all the left's got.
I think you could walk outside and throw a ball and whoever it hit would be a better choice for potus at this point.
Ahhh. So you're a man of high principle.

:auiqs.jpg:
We are already scrapping the bottom of the shitter with Drumpf. No where to go but up from there.
Un huh. If Biden is elected, you'll see such levels of incompetence you're wish Trump had been reelected.
Dude I could do a better job than Drumpf and I dont even like politics.
Yes, I'm sure you really believe that, too.
Good to hear you can feel the full force of my confidence through the internet.
If you're that desperate for validation from strangers on the internet, sure.
I guess you dont get it. My confidence is internal. I was just surprised you could feel it over the internet. You feeling it is not validation. Its already validated.
Yay you! You get a participation trophy!

See? Told you, Admiral.

Yup.
the election is all about Trump. Biden is a known commodity. The Obama admin supports him and that’s what country needs.
Historically, what the Obama admin has supported has not been good for America.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Billions of people aren't Trump. That's not really a good reason to vote for Biden.

It's a good reason if you don't want Trump in. Vote for the other guy.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Yup.
That’s from a conservative, fk the worker POV. Millions of middle class workers lost their jobs During the gop lead recession and were out of HC. Obamacare was a stop gap measure to save lives. It also added 10s of thousand more jobs in the HC system. It helped the recovery til Trump forgot he was president and making America great again ment taking away their HC during a pandemic. And to this day, he is fanning the flames of This disaster. 4% of the worlds population and 25% of the deaths. Trump and Moscow Mitch spend more time raping the govt then serving the people.

See? Told you, Admiral.

Imo, This is Obama’s third term. Biden is his surrogate; I make no mistake.

Last edited:
See? Told you, Admiral.

This is Obama’s third term. Biden is his surrogate; make no mistake.

Fine with me.

See? Told you, Admiral.

"Fuck America. Gimme the old demented guy!"

See? Told you, Admiral.

Yup.
That’s from a conservative, fk the worker POV. Millions of middle class workers lost their jobs During the gop lead recession and were out of HC. Obamacare was a stop gap measure to save lives. It also added 10s of thousand more jobs in the HC system. It helped the recovery til Trump forgot he was president and making America great again ment taking away their HC during a pandemic. And to this day, he is fanning the flames of This disaster. 4% of the worlds population and 25% of the deaths. Trump and Moscow Mitch spend more time raping the govt then serving the people.
Wait...you actually believe the official Communist Chinese death count?

Okay, thanks for letting me know you're not to be taken seriously.

See? Told you, Admiral.

"Gimme the guy who I like better than the incompetent narcissistic asshole who has made this country a global embarrassment. Anyone but that guy."

See? Told you, Admiral.

"Gimme the guy who I like better than the incompetent narcissistic asshole who has made this country a global embarrassment. Anyone but that guy."
No one never has rationally explained why I'm supposed to base my vote on the feelings of people in other nations.

You can't do it, either.

See? Told you, Admiral.

This is Obama’s third term. Biden is his surrogate; make no mistake.

Fine with me.
IMHO, The few people that don’t see that, aren’t listening to Biden. He gave every indication this is a single term job, maybe less. Obama still resides in DC for a reason. Everything from a “public option for Obamacare“ to selecting a VP “ who could be president from day one” are obvious acknowledgements to his limitations. He’s a company man for Obama. most importantly, the black vote which carried Obama into office, is there for the taking as Obama campaigns for him. They are joined at the hip. He’ll be his closest advisor.

Dems just want him to be the RBG of the party till they get elected. I would be surprised if Biden even finishes his first term. RBG if still there, will announce her retirement If or when the day Biden is sworn in.

Last edited:
See? Told you, Admiral.

No one never has rationally explained why I'm supposed to base my vote on the feelings of people in other nations.

You can't do it, either.

Your mind is made up and I'm not trying to change it.

IMHO, The few people that don’t see that, aren’t listening to Biden. He gave every indication this is a single term job, maybe less. Obama still resides in DC for a reason. Everything from a “public option for Obamacare“ to selecting a VP “ who could be president from day one” are obvious acknowledgements to his limitations. He’s a company man for Obama. most importantly, the black vote which carried Obama into office, is there for the taking as Obama campaigns for him.

Dems just want him to be the RBG of the party till they get elected. I woukd be surprised if. Iden even finishes his first term.

I see him as a one-term president as well. That makes his VP pick really important because I expect her to run the following time, assuming Biden wins.

I'm expecting it to be Kamala.

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.

Give it a shot. I'm always willing to listen to reason.

But if you do, be sure to explain why they should base their vote -- assuming they get one -- on my feelings.

See? Told you, Admiral.

You can't do it, either.

Give it a shot. I'm always willing to listen to reason.

But if you do, be sure to explain why they should base their vote -- assuming they get one -- on my feelings.

Not interested.

Just explaining that that's how I see the situation. And I would vote for just about anyone if it meant getting him out of there.

I don't expect you to agree or change your mind, because I know you won't. Just saying, that's where I stand on my choice.

Forum List

Back