Scarborough Suggests Trump is Tanking on Purpose: Looks Like a ‘Deliberate Attempt to Drive His Campaign Into the Ground’

It's not like something has changed. He's been like this since Day One.

How long can a President of the United States behave like a spoiled, petulant child before it begins to wear thin?
Hopefully for another four years... Then maybe we can actually get some good alternatives.

The only thing that scares me more than Biden as president... Is if Trump dies while in office. Pence scares me more.
Republicans Lied about Gore Lied about Hillary Lied about Obama and now it's Bidens turn Biden is ten times the man and leader than the trump moron is
Leader of a crime family, sure.

Biden is a dementia addled fool who has no right running.
The Democratic Party needs to be reported for elder abuse.

It's not like he ever actually expected to win, and it's not like he's actually fit for the office he won.

Perhaps he's finally come to the realization that he's unfit or so hated that he can't make any further headway, and is slowly tossing-in the towel.

Then again, Cadet Bone Spurs is not the brightest crayon in the box, outside of his niche(s), and I'm not sure he's capable of executing such a sustained plan.

^^^^ this is hatred

Can you expound on why you hate Trump?
In short ,,as a human being he's a scumbag looking to rip off the next sucker

It's not like he ever actually expected to win, and it's not like he's actually fit for the office he won.

Perhaps he's finally come to the realization that he's unfit or so hated that he can't make any further headway, and is slowly tossing-in the towel.

Then again, Cadet Bone Spurs is not the brightest crayon in the box, outside of his niche(s), and I'm not sure he's capable of executing such a sustained plan.

^^^^ this is hatred

Can you expound on why you hate Trump?
In short ,,as a human being he's a scumbag looking to rip off the next sucker
Joe Scarborough ran as a congressman on the same principles that Trump is pushing. So as you rag on Trump, what does that make Joe and every other person who was not truthful in their political views over the last half century?

Biden won't be the nominee
Is that your idea of trolling?

It's your best bet, trust me. If Xi is foolish to insist that Biden be the nominee, Trump has several advertising MOABs he'll drop on Quid Pro Joe. Trump is just holding back to see if Xi and the American Taliban will actually be arrogant enough to run the least capable candidate in American history. After the Born in Kenya guy, they think they can run ANYONE with impunity

Tanking? What does tanking mean? Is it about polling data that had Hillary ahead by 20 points in 2016? What about Biden? Is he even in the race?

Trump is currently behind by 9.4 percentage points nationally
Wisconsin - behind Biden by 8 percentage points
Michigan - behind Biden by 8.6 percentages points
Pennsylvania - behind Biden by 6.3 percentage points

An incumbent President faced with this situation would be trying to appeal to a much of the population as possible if they still wanted a chance at winning in November. Trump instead is doubling down on support from the white, uneducated and racist part of American society. That won't save you in November.

Trump knows his goose is cooked and he is looking forward to private live on January 21, 2020.

The funny thing is how many people here think he is serious about winning and staying President for another four years.
"The funny thing is how many people here think he is serious about winning and staying President for another four years."

If there was a path forward to winning Drumpf would take it. Unless he is a complete idiot he would be better served winning. I can see the FBI bringing charges after he is out of office. He has to know that.

Trump still has money left and the world is a big place. He has connections. He may not fear returning to private life at all.

See you in November...just like four years ago.

It's the only poll that counts.

Somehow I don't see Trump afraid of a career politician with a lackluster record that has dementia.

An incumbent President faced with this situation would be trying to appeal to a much of the population as possible if they still wanted a chance at winning in November. Trump instead is doubling down on support from the white, uneducated and racist part of American society. That won't save you in November.

Trump knows his goose is cooked and he is looking forward to private live on January 21, 2020.

The funny thing is how many people here think he is serious about winning and staying President for another four years.
"The funny thing is how many people here think he is serious about winning and staying President for another four years."

If there was a path forward to winning Drumpf would take it. Unless he is a complete idiot he would be better served winning. I can see the FBI bringing charges after he is out of office. He has to know that.

Trump still has money left and the world is a big place. He has connections. He may not fear returning to private life at all.

Somehow I don't see Trump afraid of a career politician with a lackluster record that has dementia.

Trump may not be afraid. In fact he may be starting to celebrate. Biden is his ticket to leave the White House and get back to normal life.

Trump may not be afraid. In fact he may be starting to celebrate. Biden is his ticket to leave the White House and get back to normal life.
Leftism is a hell of a drug. Have you looked into any 12-step programs?

I'm a Bush/McCain Republican, not a lefty.

You're no conservative. That's the problem -- the GOP has turned steadily leftward.

We have one liberal party. We don't need two.

Scarborough Suggests Trump is Tanking on Purpose: Looks Like a ‘Deliberate Attempt to Drive His Campaign Into the Ground’

Joe Scarborough believes that President Donald Trump could be taking a dive in the 2020 election.

On Friday’s edition of Morning Joe, the MSNBC host — during a conversation with guest Donny Deustch — posited his theory that Trump is trying to lose the race on purpose.

This guy that you and I have known for many years, not only is he not acting like he doesn’t want to get re-elected, he’s acting like he really wants to lose badly and take the Republican party down with him,” Scarborough said.

The Morning Joe host conceded that the theory is far-fetched, but said he cannot come up with another reason why the president is taking so many unpopular positions.

“None of this would make sense in the conventional sense,” Scarborough said. “But you look at every single move he’s making. He’s on the 25 percent of a 75/25 issue. And it keeps happening every day.”

Scarborough added, “This looks like a deliberate attempt to drive his campaign into the ground every day. He knows what he’s doing is going to lower the poll numbers, and they are. They are collapsing every day.”

Co-host Mika Brzezinski agreed.

“He doesn’t want four more years,” she said. “That’s clear. You can tell by his behavior. His attitude towards the health of the American people, he doesn’t want to be there.”

But, Brzezinski added, Trump does not like to lose. Scarborough concurred, and suggested that Trump could follow the example of Lyndon Johnson in 1968 and withdraw from the race.

“This is not a guy who is acting like he expects to be around on January 21st, 2021 in the White House. And he’s acting like he’s setting everything on fire before he leaves,” Scarborough said. He added, “He’s known when to leave the stage before. … I would not be surprised if he left the stage again.”

Scarborough is the media's biggest pussy-whipped douche bag. What his "bumping uglies" partner says goes, and she is a libtard extraordinaire.

You are a leftist dumbass!

So what exactly is Biden's appeal that allows you to think he is leading these polls? It's all in your brain-damaged imagination!

So what exactly is Biden's appeal that allows you to think he is leading these polls? It's all in your brain-damaged imagination!
Simple.

Biden is NotTrump.

How long can a President of the United States behave like a spoiled, petulant child before it begins to wear thin?
Hopefully for another four years... Then maybe we can actually get some good alternatives.

The only thing that scares me more than Biden as president... Is if Trump dies while in office. Pence scares me more.

Why?

Simple.

Biden is NotTrump.

Tell me what about Biden appeals to you? Is it his flawless oratory? Is it his keen memory? How about his respect for women? Is it is ability to blackmail foreign countries to do his bidding? How about his ability to get great jobs for his son, the drug addict and deadbeat Dad? Is it his lack of opposition to the Iraq War? Is it his crime bill that lead to the mass incarceration of young black men?

What is it about Biden that makes your panties moist?

He's not Drumpf and hes been there and done that with Obama. At this point anyone that graduated 8th grade would be a better potus than Drumpf.

This is just a bad moment. But here is what concerns me, and I mentioned it in another thread:

The lefties here scoffed when I warned them that the pushback to their weaponization of PC and Identity Politics would lead to a big pushback. Then along came 2016, and clearly there was a pretty strong element of pushback in that win -- although I sure as hell didn't realize it would be so freakin' intense.

So now I'm telling the right wingers here the same thing. Trump and the Trumpsters have made absolutely zero (0) effort in listening to and truly understanding the voices that are screaming out right now. So just as the pushback from the Right was powerful, the same thing will come from the Left. This November or in four years, but it's sure as hell coming. Is this really what the Right wants?

PC and identity politics are hallmarks of the libtards, you incredibly confused dumbass!

Republicans Lied about Gore Lied about Hillary Lied about Obama and now it's Bidens turn Biden is ten times the man and leader than the trump moron is
You mean Joe "If you don't vote for me you ain't black" Biden? Sorry, but ALL Democrats are enemies of America and need to be eliminated.
That's the message of reconciliation Trump is commoding..

Commoding?

Forum List

Back