Saying shut up, and dribble isn't racist.

Saying Shut up, and dribble isn't racist.

Only if the bumberclyde is eating soup.

It's not racist. She put out a book in 2013 I believe called "Shut Up and Sing" about her dislike of entertainers spouting off about their political opinions, when most people just want to hear/see their talent. That book was not centered on race at all, but on the entertainment industry. LeBron is a basketball player, not a singer. Hence, shut up and dribble, kind of a call back to her book. Same concept: I pay to see you play basketball, I don't want to hear your political views. She said the same thing about white entertainers long before she took on LeBron. Not racist.

Why is it you whites, the inventors of racism, who post up loads of racist crap in this forum think you can tell us what's not racist according to racists? .

Because I have no emotional attachment to this issue, unlike you, I can look at it rationally. You clearly can't and are looking to take offense anywhere and any way you can. She said shut up and dribble NOT because he is black, but because he is a basketball player

It's not racist. She put out a book in 2013 I believe called "Shut Up and Sing" about her dislike of entertainers spouting off about their political opinions, when most people just want to hear/see their talent. That book was not centered on race at all, but on the entertainment industry. LeBron is a basketball player, not a singer. Hence, shut up and dribble, kind of a call back to her book. Same concept: I pay to see you play basketball, I don't want to hear your political views. She said the same thing about white entertainers long before she took on LeBron. Not racist.

Why is it you whites, the inventors of racism, who post up loads of racist crap in this forum think you can tell us what's not racist according to racists? .

Because I have no emotional attachment to this issue, unlike you, I can look at it rationally. You clearly can't and are looking to take offense anywhere and any way you can. She said shut up and dribble NOT because he is black, but because he is a basketball player

Laura Ingraham Snarls At Black Guest: 'What’s Your Urban Agenda, Handouts?'

Laura Ingraham repeatedly took racial swipes at African American A. Scott Bolden for challenging her contention that Donald Trump has been terrific for black people. But when Bolden called Trump a racist, she really came unglued.

.This happened long before Lebron. The ho is a racist.

What about "shut up and dribble, you banana gobbler". Would that be racist? :dunno:
No...that's homophobic

"Shut up and dribble, you Popeye's Chicken gobbler" is racist. You may also sub in any 'stereo typical' A.A. food/drink items, e.g. watermelon, ribs, Purple Drank, malt liquor and syzzurup for the full racial effect.
Shame on you! :(

Here to help! :)

Last edited:

Laura Ingraham repeatedly took racial swipes at African American A. Scott Bolden for challenging her contention that Donald Trump has been terrific for black people. But when Bolden called Trump a racist, she really came unglued.

.This happened long before Lebron. The ho is a racist.
She is talking to him exactly like she would talk to a white liberal.

Why is everyone on “crooks and liars” a crook and/or a liar?

EkJGLEJXcAMxFEW

EkJGLMCX0AENGrO

just because someone called you the n word or whatever doesn't make you some kind of superhero. only when you win championships (6 at least) do you become one!

EkvWl0tXUAA8RyS

So what happened? A media focused on race in the last decade or so? Who’s behind this? For what reason?

How is that racism?

Blacks always looking to make everything into prejudices / racism now-a-days.

Ingraham who's of a Polish heritage, presumably has really been targeted with prejudices over dumb Polak jokes.

So, why isn't that a big deal to the main-stream-media?

I guess it makes more sense to make things racist / prejudices, that aren't.

Kevin Durant Says Laura Ingraham's 'Shut Up and Dribble' Diss 'Was Racist'

Kevin Durant Says Laura Ingraham’s ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ Diss ‘Was Racist’
“I am a citizen of the United States, so my voice is just as loud as hers,” the Golden State Warriors forward said

More psychosis. You are a racist and most overtly so. Threfore your opinion just has no merit whatsoever.

Ingraham said more than shut up and dribble. She talked about James not graduating high school and called him dumb. James graduated high school and has done more for this nation than her ass by providing over 40 million of his own money to send kids to college. I have not heard her make similar comments about white athletes. Her comments were racist, but that's how fox news is.

How is that racist ? It is not racist to be wrong regardless what race one is.

How is that racism?

Blacks always looking to make everything into prejudices / racism now-a-days.

Ingraham who's of a Polish heritage, presumably has really been targeted with prejudices over dumb Polak jokes.

So, why isn't that a big deal to the main-stream-media?

I guess it makes more sense to make things racist / prejudices, that aren't.

Kevin Durant Says Laura Ingraham's 'Shut Up and Dribble' Diss 'Was Racist'

Kevin Durant Says Laura Ingraham’s ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ Diss ‘Was Racist’
“I am a citizen of the United States, so my voice is just as loud as hers,” the Golden State Warriors forward said
Its not racism.
Its placism.
She thinks all he should be allowed to do is play basketball.
He should be allowed to voice his opinion.
Gotta keep a brother is his place.

Definition of racism

"1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Are there not black people that believe blacks are superior to whites; are they racist?

When I was in the Army ('68-'71) I lived in common quarters with scores of Black soldiers. In my interactions with them, and in what I heard of casual conversations, they blamed many of the little irritations of the day on racism, but everybody was treated equally. There was no apparent racism in the Army.

One thing that was fairly noteworthy was that most of the Black troops were in low-skill, low-intelligence jobs, but I suspect that that was the result of their scores on the battery of aptitude and intelligence tests that we took before enlisting and immediately after.

In my brief time on this planet I have seen some instances of real racism, but at least three-fourths of the time, the complained of situation or behavior is a result of something other than racial animus.

Professional athletes can certainly use their platform to complain about one thing and another, but in the long run it harms their cause. The people paying their exorbitant salaries are, by and large, white men, and if it weren't for the efforts or rich white men, they would be playing BB in the playgrounds and working at crappy jobs for little pay. They would do well to remember that.

While I'm sure there is still plenty of racism, I think you do need to chill out a bit. Telling a celebrity to can it is no more racist than math, milk, or vegetables.

I wonder how fascist Barbie feels about Kanye

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back