Michael Rapaport Chews Out Laura Ingraham Over ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ Comments

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
ae7MichaelRapaportNadin.jpg

Michael Rapaport Chews Out Laura Ingraham Over 'Shut Up and Dribble' Comments

With GENUINE sincerity, I am curious to learn if my American neighbor Michael Rapaport, claiming to be a reasonably intelligent, as well as responsible citizen caring about the emotional health and well being of our Nation's people...

...ever took the time to RIDICULE, denounce or criticize President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama for inviting to their children's and Nation's home...

...at least THIRTEEN (13) popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists composing VIOLENCE riddled American music art HATEFULLY informing children, teens and adults residing all around our beautiful tiny blue planet...

...that black or African American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of America's population, should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, or 'hoes' unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.

obamawhitehouseguest.jpg

Seriously, why does Michael Rapaport join millions of my American neighbors FAILING TO RECOGNIZE or acknowledge our Nation's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism?!

I am referring to a *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived these American men, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment Tupac and Kendrick, as well as many of their American urban-TRUTH-teller peers speak about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with Tupac and Kendrick maturing into emotionally ill teen and adult citizens revealing in public they've been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

The same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for more than 30 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art informing our world American teen girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's population, should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of American moms from recognizing a scientific and medical research established FACT that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Has caring, concerned American citizen Michael Rapaport considered the FACT that when President Obama and his apparent star-struck wife illogically, as well as selfishly and IGNORANTLY PROMOTED the careers and music art composed by apparent or admitted emotionally ill black or African American urban story-TRUTH-tellers vividly describing the VIOLENT, 'anti-social people and community harming behaviors' they personally engaged in or witness their emotionally ill family members, friends or neighbors engaging in...

...the Obama's DID NOT help convey and/or promote a positive image of black or African American citizens, especially boys and men, as being peaceful, reasonably responsible citizens embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful as well as less fortunate neighbors?

Does Michael Rapaport not recognize the consequences or complex issues created when a sitting American president and his wife are actively promoting violence and hate, as well as *willfully ignoring* the apparent HEALTH and PARENTAL HEALTH CARE issues responsible for their friends and guests composing violent, hateful music art?

Peace.

DoctorsPattonRossHar.jpg

tupacharris.png

1800CHILDABUSE01.jpg

Forum List

Back