Saying shut up, and dribble isn't racist.

How is that racism?

Blacks always looking to make everything into prejudices / racism now-a-days.

Ingraham who's of a Polish heritage, presumably has really been targeted with prejudices over dumb Polak jokes.

So, why isn't that a big deal to the main-stream-media?

I guess it makes more sense to make things racist / prejudices, that aren't.

Kevin Durant Says Laura Ingraham's 'Shut Up and Dribble' Diss 'Was Racist'

Kevin Durant Says Laura Ingraham’s ‘Shut Up and Dribble’ Diss ‘Was Racist’
“I am a citizen of the United States, so my voice is just as loud as hers,” the Golden State Warriors forward said

More psychosis. You are a racist and most overtly so. Threfore your opinion just has no merit whatsoever.

Ingraham said more than shut up and dribble. She talked about James not graduating high school and called him dumb. James graduated high school and has done more for this nation than her ass by providing over 40 million of his own money to send kids to college. I have not heard her make similar comments about white athletes. Her comments were racist, but that's how fox news is.

Oh okay, calling someone dumb is oh so racist, but not dumb Polak jokes.

Haha, you have no clue, go twiddle along now.

Stop crying. .You're polish and a racist. Also anti Semitic.

How come the media that has promoted the dumb Polak thing since the 1970's, is saying shut up and dribble is racist?

What hypocrites.

How is that racism?

Ingraham who's of a Polish heritage, presumably has really been targeted with prejudices over dumb Polak jokes.

“I am a citizen of the United States, so my voice is just as loud as hers,” the Golden State Warriors forward said
Is Laura Ingraham ?

Cn3HSEjUIAAC25K.jpg

You tell me.

"But...but she was just waving to the crowd. She was !! She was !!"

Fk outta here. She knew was she was doing

How is that racism?

Is Laura Ingraham ?

Cn3HSEjUIAAC25K.jpg

You tell me.

How many Black people did the Nazis kill in comparison to White people?

How is that racism?

More psychosis. You are a racist and most overtly so. Threfore your opinion just has no merit whatsoever.

Ingraham said more than shut up and dribble. She talked about James not graduating high school and called him dumb. James graduated high school and has done more for this nation than her ass by providing over 40 million of his own money to send kids to college. I have not heard her make similar comments about white athletes. Her comments were racist, but that's how fox news is.

How come the media that has promoted the dumb Polak thing since the 1970's, is saying shut up and dribble is racist?

What hypocrites.

You're polish and a white racist. No one is going to answer your bullshit.

How is that racism?

Is Laura Ingraham ?

Cn3HSEjUIAAC25K.jpg

You tell me.

How many backs have been killed as result of white racism than whites were killed by Nazis is the more accurate question.

How is that racism?

What hypocrites.

You're polish and a white racist. No one is going to answer your bullshit.

You think shut up, and dribble is prejudiced, and wrong, but dumb Polak jokes are okay, and not prejudiced.

Why should I care about your hypocritical idiocy?

How is that racism?

Is Laura Ingraham ?

Cn3HSEjUIAAC25K.jpg

You tell me.

How many backs have been killed as result of white racism than whites were killed by Nazis is the more accurate question.

In 70 years, about 3,000 - 4,000 Blacks were killed in the South by Lyching.

In 7 days , about 40,000 - 50,000 Polish people were killed in Warsaw's Wola district by Nazis in Wola Massacre.

Why should I think you're a bigger victim, than my people?

How is that racism?

Is Laura Ingraham ?

Cn3HSEjUIAAC25K.jpg

You tell me.

In 7 days , about 40,000 - 50,000 Polish people were killed in Warsaw's Wola district by Nazis in Wola Massacre.

Were the polish killed because they were white?

How is that racism?

Is Laura Ingraham ?

Cn3HSEjUIAAC25K.jpg

You tell me.

You mean before the Jewish Holocaust or during? They sure killed a bunch in Africa which is where they honed their skill for the Jewish segment of their plan.

It isn’t racist, but it is moronic. She has no issue with celebrities voicing their views so long as they align with her beliefs.

It is racist.

You think Paul Eissen isn't a racist who compares White people to Tigers as vicious Animals, but you do think Shut up, and dribble is racist with no mention of race.

Gee, how convenient for your Black peeps.

I think Essen is no racist in responding to racists in a manner to make them feel how he does every time he's called an ape, chimp, monkey, dumb or inferior.

So stop crying.

How is that racism?

that still isnt racist, you idiot

It's racist. Your white ass doesn't get to determine racism especially since you are a racist yourself.

It isn’t racist, but it is moronic. She has no issue with celebrities voicing their views so long as they align with her beliefs.
It's racist. She that specifically to invoke the dumb Black jock stereotype.

I disagree. I think it was in the "Shut up and act/sing!" vein. Either way, Ingraham is a hypocrite b/c she and Fox have zero issue with putting celebrities on their programs when it suits them.

It's not racist. She put out a book in 2013 I believe called "Shut Up and Sing" about her dislike of entertainers spouting off about their political opinions, when most people just want to hear/see their talent. That book was not centered on race at all, but on the entertainment industry. LeBron is a basketball player, not a singer. Hence, shut up and dribble, kind of a call back to her book. Same concept: I pay to see you play basketball, I don't want to hear your political views. She said the same thing about white entertainers long before she took on LeBron. Not racist.

Why is it you whites, the inventors of racism, who post up loads of racist crap in this forum think you can tell us what's not racist according to racists? .

How is that racism?

Is Laura Ingraham ?

Cn3HSEjUIAAC25K.jpg

You tell me.

Because the years from 1618 - 1965 is more than 70 years and we have had 10's of millions killed just for being black or not obeying he commands of the white man. So stop crying.

How is that racism?

Is Laura Ingraham ?

Cn3HSEjUIAAC25K.jpg

You tell me.

Because the years from 1618 - 1965 is more than 70 years and we have had 10's of millions killed just for being black or not obeying he commands of the white man. So stop crying.

So, why did the Black slave population in the U.S grow faster than anywhere in Europe?

Is Laura Ingraham ?

Cn3HSEjUIAAC25K.jpg

You tell me.

So, why did the Black slave population in the U.S grow faster than anywhere in Europe?

Ask the Europeans.

Is Laura Ingraham ?

Cn3HSEjUIAAC25K.jpg

You tell me.

U.S. whites were more lazy than the ones in europe.

How is that racism?

Yes, and then a resounding no. Blacks are my go to peeps when it comes to racism, after all, they are perhaps the biggest single group that murders each other after all, yet has the wonderful sense of ignoring that and creating a movement called "Black lives matter". Gotta love the chutzpah in the bald faced weirdness about that. God love America, we need all the help we can.

How is that racism?

Yes, and then a resounding no. Blacks are my go to peeps when it comes to racism, after all, they are perhaps the biggest single group that murders each other after all, yet has the wonderful sense of ignoring that and creating a movement called "Black lives matter". Gotta love the chutzpah in the bald faced weirdness about that. God love America, we need all the help we can.

And you are the go to person for resounding stupidity. Ain't no black been racist to you. But I'm sure you've show your ass to blacks and you got back what you deserved and you call that racism. Last year backs killed 743 more blacks than whites killed whites. But you being ignorant apparently think whites committed no murders. Your white ass is at least 6 times more likely to die at the hands of another white person. between 85-90 percent of all killings of whites are dine by other whites, but you are just that stupid to talk about high number of black killings. Yeah, that's chutzpah in the bald face lie you have chosen to ell yourself. all right.

large

Murder was 1.4 prcent of al crime in the US last year racist. Aggravated assault was 64.3 percent pf all crime. Whites made up 63 percent of all arrests for aggravated assault. Larceny and theft was 71.2 percent of all property crime whites were 69 percent of those arrested for that. Burglary, whites were 68 percent of those arrested for that. Whites were arrested for 68 percent of all rapes. Whites made up 66 percent of the arrests for motor vehicle theft. Whites led in violent crime, but you , well you are her talking about a 1.4 percent crime that whites pretty much had equal numbers of acts committed.

Chutzpah.

Forum List

Back