Say it with me: President Donald Trump

You know how those enemies of Putin suddenly caught a case of radioactive poisoning.....do you think hilary should hire a food taster since Putin paid her 23.5 million dollars on the guarantee she would be President?

upload_2016-11-9_3-22-3.png

You need to start removing all sharp objects from your mommy's basement. LOL!
President Trump will be one of America's best Presidents.
Ask your mommy to sneak you some more money. This time so you can move to Belgium.

Do you make a habit of stating as a fact what you cannot possibly know to be a fact.

I know therefore that you have no shame in lying.

I've lived on my own since I was fifteen I have raised three daughters and have two grandsons and a great grandson.

I paid my own way since sophomore year in high school. I Began collecting my Social Security this year and am still working since I make too much money to retire right now.

So you have no defense for your support of Trump. Condi Rice is right. Trump should step down. Which means anyone supporting Trump is deplorable.
President Trump.

Brynmr, post: 15768913
Us "deplorables" are now running the country. Payback's a bitch, ain't it. LMFAO!

You deplorables have run nothing successfully yet and as know nothings never will.

How bad will things be in two years with you blaming it all on Obama.

For almost 8 years I have refused to give 0bama that title before his name. I have never said it or written it.

President Donald J. Trump
President Trump
Mr. President.

Like yourself I have never given obama the title of President. Now I can finally use the word President Trump.

Triggered yet?

24ec7r5.jpg

Happy birthday Donald.

If you listen to half the twits against Trump , these stupid morons don't even know why they are against Trump. The only reason they are agains them is
1. They heard the bs lies on MSM
2. Their friends told them what they saw on the news
3. they are weak minded and have to have the news media think for them.
Racist is a " LIE" and not true the Clintons pushed that out there to deter ppl but they're too low on the IQ chart to understand what is what a mafia Gov. does
and so on and so on.

OBAMA and TRUMP meeting: Stewart Little the mouse was peeking into the room with his little mouth open stunned to witness such an OMG moment such as this. And Trump banned the press. Ha Ha press! k-a-r-m-a...ha!
I'll wish him well, as I did when Obama became President.

I was wondering if Trump would shun the MSM. On the one hand I think he should - they're just going to twist anything he says/does into the most frightening thing they can. On the other, I don't think the snowflakes can handle not being fed their opinions...

Forum List

Back