SAY her name DEMOCRATS! Say it!

Was she killed intentionally?

Was she killed by law enforcement sworn to protect her?

Was the shooter arrested?

Will the shooter face prosecution?

Is this thread another opportunity for racists to denigrate black people?

Typical leftist deflection.

BLM doesn't give a shit about black lives, unless they can use cherry picked instances to further their subversive political agenda.

You know that to be true, same as we do. Time to put an end to the charade.

The left are incapable of repenting. That grace has been taken away from them. They are already condemned.

Scary.....place to be and most are completely under the spell of the world and so therefore totally unaware of their spiritual state.

This is where they giggle to deal with that truth which causes cognitive dissonance.

Was she killed intentionally?

Was she killed by law enforcement sworn to protect her?

Was the shooter arrested?

Will the shooter face prosecution?

Is this thread another opportunity for racists to denigrate black people?
We keep hearing that the violence associated with BLM's protests is caused by outsiders trying to make trouble and cast BLM in a negative light. When BLM is silent on these kinds of incidents instead of condemning the violence and disavowing those who commit it, they further the perception that they are not terribly opposed to it.

BLM doesn't give a shit about black lives, unless they can use cherry picked instances to further their subversive political agenda.

Lemme guess, YOU'RE the champion for preserving black lives. Correct?

We keep hearing that the violence associated with BLM's protests is caused by outsiders trying to make trouble and cast BLM in a negative light. When BLM is silent on these kinds of incidents instead of condemning the violence and disavowing those who commit it, they further the perception that they are not terribly opposed to it.
The "perception" of those against #BlackLivesMatter and/or black people in general can never be changed. So why the dishonesty here?

I also noticed that you didn't answer the questions. Why is that?

The "perception" of those against #BlackLivesMatter and/or black people in general can never be changed. So why the dishonesty here?

I also noticed that you didn't answer the questions. Why is that?
I did not answer the questions because they are moot and self evident. It is obvious you are attempting to build a narrative that somehow the death of this child is "different" so as to avoid criticism of BLM. As to the rest of what you said, there is no dishonesty, because BLM is not doing itself any favors by remaining silent on this. There is a lot of sympathy for BLM's goals, but they risk driving it away when they tacitly accept things like the death of this child. Had they immediately come out against violence in general and disavowed the people who killed her, they would go a LONG way toward building a true coalition of like minded people and bringing about true change. As it is, they are alienating and setting up as enemies the very people that could help them a lot. There will always be idiots who oppose any movement made up of black people trying to fight racism, but there is a very large contingent of Americans sympathetic to that cause who are likely to end up in opposition if they feel that they are considered an enemy instead of an ally.

Last edited:
did not answer the questions because they are moot and self evident. It is obvious you are attempting to build a narrative that somehow the death of this child is "different" so as to avoid criticism of BLM. As to the rest of what you said, there is no dishonesty, because BLM is not doing itself any favors by remaining silent on this. There is a lot of sympathy for BLM's goals, but they risk driving it away when they tacitly accept things like the death of this child. Had they immediately come out against violence in general and disavowed the people who killed her, they would go a LONG way toward building a true coalition of like minded people and bringing about true change. As it is, they are alienating and setting up as enemies the very people that could help them a lot. There will always be idiots who oppose any movement made up of black people trying to fight racism, but there is a very large contingent of Americans sympathetic to that cause who are likely to end up in opposition if the feel that they are considered an enemy instead of an ally.
he's saying only he gets to define the lives that matter. And only in specific scenarios he qualifies them to. so many layers of stupid with these demofk kkkers.

can't defend, deflect.

Stay on topic...We aren't talking about me.

We are talking about a "progressive" political group that has been pervaded by professional shit stirrers, and has a huge following of useful idiots such as yourself.

We are discussing how that group is full of hypocrites and liars that are making a mockery out of the phrase "black lives matter".

So are you going to continue to deflect, or are you going to admit the group you support is completely corrupted?

I did not answer the questions because they are moot and self evident. It is obvious you are attempting to build a narrative that somehow the death of this child is "different" so as to avoid criticism of BLM. As to the rest of what you said, there is no dishonesty, because BLM is not doing itself any favors by remaining silent on this. There is a lot of sympathy for BLM's goals, but they risk driving it away when they tacitly accept things like the death of this child. Had they immediately come out against violence in general and disavowed the people who killed her, they would go a LONG way toward building a true coalition of like minded people and bringing about true change. As it is, they are alienating and setting up as enemies the very people that could help them a lot. There will always be idiots who oppose any movement made up of black people trying to fight racism, but there is a very large contingent of Americans sympathetic to that cause who are likely to end up in opposition if they feel that they are considered an enemy instead of an ally.
Interesting perspective you got there.

Are you now, or have you ever been, in support of the #BlackLivesMatter movement?

We are talking about a "progressive" political group that has been pervaded by professional shit stirrers, and has a huge following of useful idiots such as yourself.

We are discussing how that group is full of hypocrites and liars that are making a mockery out of the phrase "black lives matter".

So are you going to continue to deflect, or are you going to admit the group you support is completely corrupted?
Of course you want the "topic" to be, yet another, opportunity to denigrate black people who you hate so much.

NO liar!!!! We will not bow to the likes of racists like you.

Deal with it.

These Racist know exactly what Black LIES Matter is really about.

They are LYING !!!

You do no favors for your race by being an auto democrat vote.

You are a disgrace to your own race. You are a political chump.

Interesting perspective you got there.

Are you now, or have you ever been, in support of the #BlackLivesMatter movement?
I am sympathetic to their cause, because I agree that black Americans have gotten a raw deal for a very long time and would like to see that end. I do not support the organization, however, because there is a lot of gratuitous violence being done in its name with no repudiation from the organization or its leadership. I also am being cast as an enemy and not sought after as an ally. It's kind of like wondering why I won't vote for democrats after being told that people like me are deplorable and that we are just bitter clingers to guns and Bibles (even though I don't own any guns, go figure). Ever wonder why Romney had such a hard time after his 40% comment? It was factually true, but it also automatically ensured he would have no support out of that group.

I have to consider as well MLK. He did not start riots and did not condone killing innocent children, even by accident, and he ended up being possibly the most effective catalyst for change in American racial relations of the 20th century. Many white Americans joined his cause because they believed in it. The riots and violence we see today turns off a lot of people who could otherwise be sympathetic.

Last edited:

I'm a champion for all lives, except for those who takes the lives of others.

I am sympathetic to their cause, because I agree that black Americans have gotten a raw deal for a very long time and would like to see that end.
I am no longer sympathetic. The fact they keep voting for demofk kkkers is beyond comprehensible for me. voting for the same people for fifty years and getting nothing different means one of two things for me, either they really don't want out of their situation, or they are not smart enough to get out. I will no longer believe they are a victim, they are self inflicting their own pain.

BTW, I have solutions to their plight. They refuse them. seems odd.

The first and most significant one is getting their children out of public schools and into better schools with school choice. Guess who is against that? and it's who they continue to vote for. i.e., self inflicted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back