SAY her name DEMOCRATS! Say it!

LIke you people give a shit about 8 year olds dying no matter what color they are.
Since it doesn’t really happen I out towns yes we do care
I can tell by all the other threads on 8 year olds that have died in the world on this site daily...Not...

And? We report the news here... here the fact that a death cult murdered her is important.

I can think of plenty of black lives that have died, not by police violence... that would be approximately 100% of the deaths. Yet, all you can focus on is white on black bullshit.
I never said anything about race.

LIke you people give a shit about 8 year olds dying no matter what color they are.

The only ones they give a shit about dying are the ones that aren't even born.
There you go folks, when there is no sanctity of life in the womb, why should a Demoncrap want sanctity out of the womb? Obammy saw the destruction of the future Demoncrap voters when million of stupid liberal women go and abort their babies, so the brown turd had to supplement the Demoncrap base by bringing diseased future voters across the southern border. Now that that has been stopped by the wall, doesnt look good for the D Party in the future... I salute you Dimwitocraps for killing off your stupid young before they are born. Keep up the good work...
I am not a democrat and have never used abortion and raised four children so your shit don't stick..The wall stopped people from coming here? Odd they are still coming here....The rest is pure bullshit because you were called out for the callous exploitation to put down brown people, because you know every one of them are bad people, including the eight year olds.
9D2B9611-1FA7-4034-968B-53C21D4C24FB.jpeg
if you democrats we pro family, and education would this boy be alive today?

I am not a democrat and have never used abortion and raised four children so your shit don't stick..The wall stopped people from coming here? Odd they are still coming here....The rest is pure bullshit because you were called out for the callous exploitation to put down brown people, because you know every one of them are bad people, including the eight year olds.
wow, another layer of your stupid.

I can tell by all the other threads on 8 year olds that have died in the world on this site daily...Not...

And? We report the news here... here the fact that a death cult murdered her is important.

I can think of plenty of black lives that have died, not by police violence... that would be approximately 100% of the deaths. Yet, all you can focus on is white on black bullshit.

You did refer to "color" meaning race. So that is a lie.

Missed the point entirely. CNN constantly cherry picks which deaths it covers and which it does not. Based on the stupidity of the posts, that's where you are getting your "news" from.

They are merely using this instance to shame and degrade. Which I agree it was a bad thing to do yet they never ever represent or review any other children's deaths, especially white ones killed by white parents.
well look it up in here, I have commented on Chiraq deaths almost weekly.

BLM doesn't care, puts their entire agenda in the dumpster. They are not for black lives. I am, I want this shit to stop. I want cops to go in and wipe out the violence. You all want them gone to create more. I know the real agenda. kkk demofks.

Hey stupid fk, wipe out the violence and jobs would come to the area. but jobs ain't what you all want.

BTW, I root more for the lives of the innocent, not criminals.

Runt, you're floundering...again.

Say her name, she died at the hands of incredibly, Black Lives Matter.

Now call in your other two fckn loons, Coyote and that fool Lakhota to try and help your hopeless cause. You three are the Three Stooges on this one

Please tell us what else you know about us.

That or shut the fuck up. You have no idea what we think and feel.

And your asshole statement is a clear example of why the left is so loaded with shit-for-brains (like yourself). You fucking think you know something when, in reality, you don't.

They are merely using this instance to shame and degrade. Which I agree it was a bad thing to do yet they never ever represent or review any other children's deaths, especially white ones killed by white parents.

BLM doesn't care, puts their entire agenda in the dumpster. They are not for black lives. I am, I want this shit to stop. I want cops to go in and wipe out the violence. You all want them gone to create more. I know the real agenda. kkk demofks.
BLM members doesn't care and neither do people who kill their own kids what makes you think your morals are supposed to be internationally recognized? Soldiers that get into trouble for murder don't care either...Notice a theme running from people who murder and how they don't care if it upsets you?

Now call in your other two fckn loons, Coyote and that fool Lakhota to try and help your hopeless cause. You three are the Three Stooges on this one
You make zero sense trying to twist an organization into a human.

I’m waiting for coyote’s excuse on how this is actually republicans fault because we said welfare queen in the 80’s

BLM members doesn't care and neither do people who kill their own kids what makes you think your morals are supposed to be internationally recognized? Soldiers that get into trouble for murder don't care either...Notice a theme running from people who murder and how they don't care if it upsets you?
in English. BTW, I expected that my country was about the lives of society. That's not just my morals.

Total red herring.

You really are stupid.

Please tell us what else you know about us.

That or shut the fuck up. You have no idea what we think and feel.

And your asshole statement is a clear example of why the left is so loaded with shit-for-brains (like yourself). You fucking think you know something when, in reality, you don't.
I can tell you have nothing on topic to discuss, no surprise.

I’m waiting for coyote excuse on how this is actually republicans fault because we said welfare queen in the 80’s

I read that deluded hag's lame attempt earlier

Mind boggling

Total red herring.

You really are stupid.
Again all off topic, you don't want to get into trouble do yous? The issue is about a girl who was killed, not your butthurt feelings.

Forum List

Back