Save the date: “Trans Day of Vengeance” March 31-April 1st

But mass shootings? The fact that the shooter identified as a transgender is irrelevant without any data to show such people have a propensity for that.

But I don't think Patriots do themselves any favors by saying the 'popular' thing or going along with the convenient narrative instead of being very honest in these matters.-
Why not believe what they say??? I think it's such a big mistake when people hear others say things and immediately say, "Oh, he doesn't really mean it!!" OF COURSE he means it, that's why he SAID it! Another good reason for free speech, because then we start to know what people really think.

There's a Trans Day of Vengeance coming up and the pres. apparently supports all this and gives awards to these trannies, why not just believe what they say? "Well, murder," said Jane Fonda, and I see no reason to suppose she didn't mean it ---- presumably she loves the idea that a trannie took out that Christian school.

I have looked for any data or source that associates transgenders with committing violent crime any more than any other group and it just isn't there.

I cannot consider a person who abuses his/her body in that way as 'normal' in any way, I highly disapprove of and condemn those who provide inappropriate 'entertainment' that constitutes grooming for children, much resent those in our faces demanding we accommodate their tiny percentage of the population to our own detriment, etc.

But mass shootings? The fact that the shooter identified as a transgender is irrelevant without any data to show such people have a propensity for that.

I'm sorry if that is disappointing to some of you. But I don't think Patriots do themselves any favors by saying the 'popular' thing or going along with the convenient narrative instead of being very honest in these matters.-
These are tranny mass shooters.....

FsTyiavWYAIOyk0.jpeg

Since 2018, we have had an overwhelming amount of trans shooters.....there were 2500 mass shootings since that time, 4 of them were trans, the rest were leftists, darkies with very few of them being people suffering from legit mental illness....so if 95% of them are trannies and leftists, how are we not calling for them to be removed from society??

Don't waste time thinking you can spot the violent ones...it is always too late before you do...
This is exactly why I don't think there is a solution to this problem. The great majority of mass murderers did not show any sign of being about to do this, and planning it.

A biological woman who identifies as a man. A butch dyke.
From what I saw early on from the PD spokesperson, the whole trans thing was all screwed up. They weren't sure what the person was and 'it' was referred to more than once in a dancing around the gender BS mode. 'It's' pronouns were misrepresented a couple times. I expected the wokies to go bonkers and make an issue out of that.

I could see those clowns trying to get the pronoun issue to top the killings.

Can you imagine if a majority of these mass shootings were conducted by a specific demographic? We would be calling for their removal from society...why do trannys get a pass?
Naaaaaaaah, never happen ---- the vast majority of mass murders are gang killings, and those are completely ignored. If it didn't kill a lot of white people, never mind, usually.

Why not believe what they say??? I think it's such a big mistake when people hear others say things and immediately say, "Oh, he doesn't really mean it!!" OF COURSE he means it, that's why he SAID it! Another good reason for free speech, because then we start to know what people really think.

There's a Trans Day of Vengeance coming up and the pres. apparently supports all this and gives awards to these trannies, why not just believe what they say? "Well, murder," said Jane Fonda, and I see no reason to suppose she didn't mean it ---- presumably she loves the idea that a trannie took out that Christian school.
Well, be careful there...

Most of the worst right-wing fuck ups have been excused by saying they didn't really mean it -- or they were just joking or taken out of context...that is a valuable deflection that should be reserved for those kind of folks....

But if we are talking about trans people mostly....then absolutely....but I don't think we need to give them any benefit of a doubt, no matter what they say...they are terrorists...

Jane Fonda despite the indefensible things she says is not a transvestite. The President despite being the 100% worst President of my lifetime--worst any anybody's lifetime?--is not a transvestite. I do not defend anything transvestites do that is indefensible.

I think the greatest depths of hell might be reserved for people who do sick, horrendous crimes like school shootings.

But I won't say that identifying as a transvestite had anything to do with the school shooting because there is simply no evidence to support that.

So sue me.

Naaaaaaaah, never happen ---- the vast majority of mass murders are gang killings, and those are completely ignored. If it didn't kill a lot of white people, never mind, usually.
Well, I think it is time to crack down on darkies too....they are more dangerous than trannys....but since Conservatives were too weak and allowed this civil rights crap to win -- now we have to treat darkies like they are humans

Jane Fonda despite the indefensible things she says is not a transvestite. The President despite being the 100% worst President of my lifetime--worst any anybody's lifetime?--is not a transvestite. I do not defend anything transvestites do that is indefensible.

I think the greatest depths of hell might be reserved for people who do sick, horrendous crimes like school shootings.

But I won't say that identifying as a transvestite had anything to do with the school shooting because there is simply no evidence to support that.

So sue me.
Why are you defending them?

It is evil what this person did as they want after innocent babies. :( Most of us girls are good people that do nothing to deserve hatred or to be stripped of our rights.

WTF is wrong with all these pieces of subhuman shit targetting our children? I am a mother of a daughter and this scares the hell out of me.
Mother literally means the female parent of the child. You are a male. That isnt biologically possible.

And yet it still happened.....China is committing genocide against 1 million muslims in the country right now.......

You seem to think it could never happen again?

Why is that?
I don't doubt that for a minute, look at Israel, Hungary.
Two bastions of RWRNJ's.
The gun confiscation in Europe began in the 1920s with gun registration.....that led to banning them and confiscating them...all with the same dumb excuses you are using now......they were told it would make them safer, that the government would protect them....
There wasn't gun registration of guns in Europe, in the 1920's.
ONE country, Germany and registration didn't lead to confiscation except for Jews a decade later, under Hitler.
Then, by the mid 1930s....not 15 years later.....the mass murder started.........it started earlier in Russia.....later in China....but it still happened........

Why do you think it couldn't happen again....?
I don't.

Well, be careful there...

Most of the worst right-wing fuck ups have been excused by saying they didn't really mean it -- or they were just joking or taken out of context...that is a valuable deflection that should be reserved for those kind of folks....
Yes, I know exactly what you mean ----------- "He didn't mean it, he's just talking, he's a good ol' boy."

Yeah, I don't believe any of that, I believe they would if they could do EXACTLY what they keep saying they want to do. Probably won't because the conditions would have to be right, protected by numbers or chaos, for example. Like in Tulsa: it would have to feel safe. And be possible: many of the men who talk violence are getting on in years, like all of us. But if law and order collapses, I expect quite a lot of killing, since people talk about it all the time now.

Same deal with the trannies, they are now talking AND DOING violence, so I'd suggest we believe them.

This is the sort of "activism" that they've employed at every step along the way. In 1969, the Stonewall Riots (re: "gay liberation") loomed over the annual meeting of the American Psychiatric Association. At that time, the APA's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual listed homosexuality as a diagnosis, IOW, a mental illness. Further protests that targeted the APA annual meetings in 1971 and 1972 maintained the arm-twisting. Finally the APA relented and removed homosexuality as a mental illness diagnosis in the 1973 revision of the DSM (revision II). The psychotic tranny crowd is certainly a smaller group, but they are using the same playbook, on steroids. Plus, the liberal media multiplies their influence. This has to stop.

trans8.png

FsRQzV9WYAc5ESE

dd527983bd6b485b.jpg

Trans Activists Team Up With Antifa For Trans Vengeance Event In D.C.​

You people have a bizarre obsession with transpeople.

If you actually cares about violence extremism, you wouldn’t associate with all the Trumptards who not only threaten violence but actually carry it out.

So sue me.
What, sue you for free speech? I for one appreciate you sharing what you think. That way, we know what people are thinking! Could come in handy.

All the same ---- I am intrigued that there have indeed been more and more of these trannie mass killings, incl. that Aberdeen one in Maryland just a few years ago. I think given their "Trannie Day of Violence" event and this Nashville massacre, we should watch this situation. If they ARE doing it as a mass movement, that's got to be moved against.

Forum List

Back