Save America announces line-up of speakers for Jan. 29 Trump rally

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

Save America announces line-up of speakers for Jan. 29 Trump rally​

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America will be joined by endorsed candidates, members of the Texas Congressional Delegation, and other special guests on Saturday, January 29th, 2022, in Conroe, TX.

This Save America rally is a continuation of President Trump’s unprecedented effort to advance the MAGA agenda by energizing voters and highlighting America First candidates and causes.

Saturday, January 29, 2022, at 7:00 PM CST

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, Delivers Remarks.

Venue: Montgomery County Fairgrounds 9333 Airport Road. Conroe, TX, 77303

Special Guest Speakers: Governor Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, Lieutenant Governor of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Attorney General of Texas Commissioner Sid Miller, Agriculture Commissioner of Texas State Senator Dawn Buckingham, Candidate for Texas Land Commissioner Judge Mark Keough, Montgomery County Judge Mayor Connie Kacir, Mayor of Gonzales, Texas Chairman Matt Rinaldi, Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas

Timeline of Events: 6:00AM – Parking Opens 2:00PM – Doors Open 4:00PM – Program Begins 7:00PM – 45th President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks

• Banned
As Biden sinks in the polls because he was never really elecetd in the first place, Trump rallies continue to be packed and awesome.

As senile Biden cannot remember what flavor baby food he ate in the morning, 70 year old Trump still tears it up on stage with no script.

Trump is a great American and the greatest president ever, and Biden is a pedophile senile Marxist pig.

Conroe is not a large town. Is somebody going to count the live people before the rally, and then again a few weeks after?

Not sure why I never put you on ignore before, all you do is go into threads you obviously hate, shit post and run out. Never adding to a conversation, never staying on topic, always just shitting in random yards like a dog shitting in random yards as it wanders through a neighborhood. Guess I'll have to add you to the ignore list this time.

No wonder your post count is like 4x higher than your reaction count.

• Banned
It's about an hour away. Tempting to go, just to see the clown's circus. Of course I won't, but tempting, still.
Of course you won't. You have probably never been around good decent hard working people in your life.

• Banned
Not sure why I never put you on ignore before, all you do is go into threads you obviously hate, shit post and run out. Never adding to a conversation, never staying on topic, always just shitting in random yards like a dog shitting in random yards as it wanders through a neighborhood. Guess I'll have to add you to the ignore list this time.

I don't like ignore because then you can't see how Libtards are spamming and derailing your thread, and then you can't fix it

If shitting in your yard was all it took, I would have looked up your address long ago.

Special Guest Speakers: Governor Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, Lieutenant Governor of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Attorney General of Texas Commissioner Sid Miller, Agriculture Commissioner of Texas State Senator Dawn Buckingham, Candidate for Texas Land Commissioner Judge Mark Keough, Montgomery County Judge Mayor Connie Kacir, Mayor of Gonzales, Texas Chairman Matt Rinaldi, Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas

Man oh man. Trump's toadstool penis is going to be chafed raw by the time all those people finish publicly fellating him.

"Are you sure this is the only way to get elected any more?"

Well make up your mind. I live about an hour from Conroe. Are there hard working people near Conroe or not?

Go to the rally and see. Go there and try to be a civilized human being, start up some conversations, get out of your Marxist bubble, if you have the courage, which I am sure you do not . . . you need your snowflake safe space

Do what this girl did, I dare you

You can save your time waiting in line to get in to the rally.

Here is a summary of Defeated Donald's speech you will experience:

baby-trump-2.jpg

Whatever you do, Donnie my boy, do NOT mention you have been vaxxed!

Go to the rally and see. Go there and try to be a civilized human being, start up some conversations, get out of your Marxist bubble, if you have the courage, which I am sure you do not . . . you need your snowflake safe space

Do what this girl did, I dare you

As Biden sinks in the polls because he was never really elecetd in the first place, Trump rallies continue to be packed and awesome.

As senile Biden cannot remember what flavor baby food he ate in the morning, 70 year old Trump still tears it up on stage with no script.

Trump is a great American and the greatest president ever, and Biden is a pedophile senile Marxist pig.
How much are they charging the herd for the free beer?

Forum List

Back