Save America announces line-up of speakers for Jan. 29 Trump rally

FKSw1kYXoAMejJj

/thread

Trump's remarks are expected to begin at 7 p.m. Central time and will be live-streamed on Newsmax.
Also, Right Side Broadcasting will have all dat streaming on Bitchute and Rumble

It's likely that Trump will gear his remarks toward the same topics that he addressed at his rally in Arizona a week earlier.

LET'S GO BRANDON!
Cry, rant & rave, piss & moan.

"I WUZ ROBBED I TELL YOU"!

Thats what your gravestone will say.

Don't like the rally? Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you
Oh look, mass hysteria breaking out as the Trumpturds break out in rapture as they gaze on the glory of their orange god.

Who needs a golden calf?

Save America announces line-up of speakers for Jan. 29 Trump rally​

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America will be joined by endorsed candidates, members of the Texas Congressional Delegation, and other special guests on Saturday, January 29th, 2022, in Conroe, TX.

This Save America rally is a continuation of President Trump’s unprecedented effort to advance the MAGA agenda by energizing voters and highlighting America First candidates and causes.

Saturday, January 29, 2022, at 7:00 PM CST

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, Delivers Remarks.

Venue: Montgomery County Fairgrounds 9333 Airport Road. Conroe, TX, 77303

Special Guest Speakers: Governor Greg Abbott, Governor of Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, Lieutenant Governor of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Attorney General of Texas Commissioner Sid Miller, Agriculture Commissioner of Texas State Senator Dawn Buckingham, Candidate for Texas Land Commissioner Judge Mark Keough, Montgomery County Judge Mayor Connie Kacir, Mayor of Gonzales, Texas Chairman Matt Rinaldi, Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas

Timeline of Events: 6:00AM – Parking Opens 2:00PM – Doors Open 4:00PM – Program Begins 7:00PM – 45th President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks
Not to rain on your parade, take a gander here:

"His popularity among Republicans is declining somewhat, with 71% saying they have a favorable opinion of Trump compared with 78% in a September 2020 AP-NORC/USAFacts poll. But the new poll shows only a narrow majority of Republicans — 56% — want him to run for president in 2024. The poll found that 44% of Republicans do not want Trump to run."

Last edited:
"our rights don't come from government, they don't come from Biden, not even Trump. they come from God" - Ken Paxton at rally...i thought Trump was sent by God?

"who here like Trump? who here likes God? who here loves America? who here is pissed at what's happening in America?" - Trump Jr...so Trump is God? i knew it!

Thanks for keeping the thread bumped up.
i'll do it only if there are worthy quotes like this one:

"if you are a middle school teacher and you want to take maternity leave, go ahead. if you're the Secretary of Transportation, get your ass to work" - Trump Jr

This man, age 70, booming voice, going strong, cheering crowds,

compared to,

Creedy Whispering Joe, lost in oblivion, slurring speech, forgetting facts, even getting lost on a teleprompter. . .

There is no comparison.

Forum List

Back