Saudis begin airstrikes against Houthi rebels in Yemen

like I read somewhere.....

"Oh nooooooooooo. Say it isn't so. Saudi Arabia is bombing one of Obama's successes."

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The best news about this is that the U.S. is staying out of it.

The U.S with it's moronic, present Obama Adm. is up to the neck in this ..... it's all their fault... thay can not hide for too long, they will have to do something....

Bloody idiots!.

"the rebel Houthi fighters looted American intelligence files, which contained details of US operations in the country, Bryan Bennett of the LA Times reports.

Some of the files were reportedly "handed directly to Iranian advisors by Yemeni officials who have sided with the Houthi militia," which has successfully dismantled Yemen's government since marching into Sana, the capital, in September."

Yemen war and Saudi Arabia and Iran - Business Insider

This is just not a good thing.

The U.S with it's moronic, present Obama Adm. is up to the neck in this ..... it's all their fault... thay can not hide for too long, they will have to do something....

Bloody idiots!.
Up to their neck in what exactly?

in shit

Hussein Obama is useless!

USELESS!
Okay... so you want to do what about Yemen?

The U.S. is supporting Saudi Arabia, the most oppressive and Islamic fundamentalist country in the world and the Wahabis, what a crock.

The U.S. is supporting Saudi Arabia, the most oppressive and Islamic fundamentalist country in the world and the Wahabis, what a crock.
I am highly suspicious of any Saudi "anti-terror" effort.

Most likely they do not agree with the Houthi on some Islamic issue.

Its about time the Saudis took some responsibility in their own region instead of demanding that we do it for them

Because Obama is a total idiot, leaving chaos behind and fixing nothing of his wrong-doings.

HE views himself as friend of Iran, while pissing off basically every other ally in the MidEast.

The middle east was chaos long before Obama. And I can think of one particular country in the middle east that's far more adept at pissing off its ally's.

Do the Saudis actually fight or do they hire others to do their fighting for them?

Do the Saudis actually fight or do they hire others to do their fighting for them?

my understanding is BOTH and they seem to be VERY WELL ARMED-----and ----whatever army they have ---is said
to be very skilled. ------and for my own personal glory----I
will assert-----I have been predicting this event for a few
years now-----including the fact that the fighting between
SA-----and ----those seeking to overturn the Saudi monarchy
would start in Yemen------ain't I clever?

Forum List

Back