Yemen's Houthi rebels claim responsibility for cruise missile strike in Israel - New York Post

I tend to agree with you and I hope it's true.
It poses some serious problems for Americans in that the US can't divert attention away from the war against Russia, and the Zionist regime is too weak to take care of it's problems without the US.
They only have nuclear weapons and the world is swearing off the use of those, for the foreseeable future at least. If the Zionist dared to go nuclear they wouldn't see sunset.

One likely method of getting out of their situation would be the taking down of Bibi and replacing him with a peaceful Zionist leader. Israel could then swear off of continuing the genocide on the excuse that it was Bibi's alone.

Wishful thinking?

Or the end of the Zionist state? America is going to be sorely tempted to use nuclear weapons on Russia. The revenge will be on America and the evil regime it supports.

It poses some serious problems for Americans in that the US can't divert attention away from the war against Russia, and the Zionist regime is too weak to take care of it's problems without the US.
True-true.
They only have nuclear weapons and the world is swearing off the use of those, for the foreseeable future at least.
I hope so.
If the Zionist dared to go nuclear they wouldn't see sunset.
Should I be ashamed that it pleases me to know that?
One likely method of getting out of their situation would be the taking down of Bibi and replacing him with a peaceful Zionist leader.
"A peaceful Zionist"? Give me an example. Was Yitzhak Rabin a peaceful Zionist, in your opinion?
Israel could then swear off of continuing the genocide on the excuse that it was Bibi's alone. Wishful thinking?
I don't know.
Or the end of the Zionist state? America is going to be sorely tempted to use nuclear weapons on Russia. The revenge will be on America and the evil regime it supports.
I don't like contact sports at all and that applies particularly to boxing, etc. But if you've ever seen an MMA match between an American and a Russian ..... well! Sergej Bychkov or Fedor Emelienko. In a toe-to-toe stand-up match, the Yankees don't have a snowball's chance in the Yucatan! My money is on the Russians in any sort of fight, nuclear or otherwise.

Great news for the Hooty Tooty lads .
I told you to bet on them from the outset -- good value at 50-1.

I wonder what the US and Nazi Israel , the two biggest terrorist nations, are going to do ?
What a mess they are in as the full effects of the October 7 False Flag play out .

Egypt , Syria, Jordan and Turkey are straining at the leash , ready to teach the Bully boys some huge lesson .
Iran is restraining itself so far .
But China and Russia are just watching and having a big chuckle .

Great news for the Hooty Tooty lads . I told you to bet on them from the outset -- good value at 50-1.
Good call.
I wonder what the US and Nazi Israel , the two biggest terrorist nations, are going to do ?
Good question.
What a mess they are in as the full effects of the October 7 False Flag play out .
"False Flag"? In what way?
Egypt , Syria, Jordan and Turkey are straining at the leash , ready to teach the Bully boys some huge lesson .
I wonder if that's really true.
Iran is restraining itself so far .
I agree with you.
But China and Russia are just watching and having a big chuckle .
Probably, but their biggest chuckle must be the combination of the American indictment circus, media censorship, and trans-sexual rage & inclusiveness in professional/military businesses. "It's all Putin's fault!" :auiqs.jpg:

If "Yemin's Houthi Rebels" are shooting cruise missiles into Israel, how are they "Houthi Rebels?"

If they are rebels in Yemin, would not they save that kind of ordnance for their enemies in the Yemini government?

It seems that they fight the Yemini government because they are paid to do so, and now they are being paid to send cruise missiles into Israel.

If "Yemin's Houthi Rebels" are shooting cruise missiles into Israel, how are they "Houthi Rebels?"
I'd also like to know how suicide bombers are being called cowards.
If they are rebels in Yemin, would not they save that kind of ordnance for their enemies in the Yemini government?

It seems that they fight the Yemini government because they are paid to do so, and now they are being paid to send cruise missiles into Israel.
I don't know if they are being paid for their upkeep. They are being supplied or funded for their weaponry though, but that alone doesn't even qualify them as mercenaries.

The Houthis overthrew the government several years ago.

The Houthis ruled Yemen for a thousand years.

Wow
What will happen now after this latest CIA organised incident in Moscow ?
One of the things I expect immediately is that the Three Hs will have huge extra support .
The Hooty Tooty boys will let rip at any thing remotely resembling US shipping with Russian equipment support, however and wherever possible
Extra equipment will support the Hezzers via Iran who might mistakenly smash a few more illegal US bases in Syria and increase activity in northern Israel to deplete US supplied funds .

This Moscow False Flag was all about giving the US /NATO a modicum of strength at the negotiating table re Ukraine .
And more of the same ( if they dare) might achieve that end result .

But at what price?
Possibly does not bare thinking about, particularly if China starts sending in equipment but indirectly .

Then they probably shouldn't be called "rebels" anymore.

I didn't know that.
NOW---the houthis are a despised minority in Yemen---sorta SHIITES and
were actually less educated and less prosperous than the SUNNI majority.
Thus they were a terrific target for Iran. Iran armed and fed them and
helped them destroy Sanaa (capital of Yemen)--all for the Iranian ambition
to capture MECCA for the SHIITE cause and as a strategic site for attacks
on Israel and control of the waterways vital to trade world wide.
Ownership of the giant black turd in Mecca and defeat of
DA JOOOOS would make Iran the HERO OF, and CONTROLLER of the entire
UMMAH world-wide. Islamic terrorism is largely an Iranian project today

I've seen photos of the architecture and that alone makes me want to visit!

They have the flower men and gorgeous textiles. I feel so sorry for the people of Yemen.

Travel warnings.

Don't travel by road without expert local advice. You may need permission from local authorities to travel outside Sana'a and some other cities. Unexploded weapons and landmines are a high risk in the central highlands and southern and eastern regions, especially around Aden and Sa'ada province.

What will happen now after this latest CIA organised incident in Moscow ?
The Hooty Tooty boys will let rip at any thing remotely resembling US shipping with Russian equipment support, however and wherever possible
Extra equipment will support the Hezzers via
Iran who might mistakenly smash a few more illegal US bases in Syria and increase activity in northern Israel to deplete US supplied funds
Sounds like a good plan to me.

NOW---the houthis are a despised minority in Yemen---sorta SHIITES and
were actually less educated and less prosperous than the SUNNI majority.
Thus they were a terrific target for Iran. Iran armed and fed them and
helped them destroy Sanaa (capital of Yemen)--all for the Iranian ambition
to capture MECCA for the SHIITE cause and as a strategic site for attacks
on Israel and control of the waterways vital to trade world wide.
Ownership of the giant black turd in Mecca and defeat of
DA JOOOOS would make Iran the HERO OF, and CONTROLLER of the entire
UMMAH world-wide. Islamic terrorism is largely an Iranian project today
Making friends with the Middle East would have been better than making enemies of them but you know that already.

Making friends with the Middle East would have been better than making enemies of them but you know that already.
uhm---who would be involved in this "friend making" ----the whole area has
been in conflict for at least 14 centuries---SERIOUS CONFLICT

Travel warnings.

Don't travel by road without expert local advice. .
I traveled along the bombed-out roads and bridges through Kampuchea (from the Thai border to Phnom Penh) during the last year of the Khmer Rouge madness plus I'm a Vietnam Veteran, and I spent a few nights in Beirut in 1977. I'm not religious but when my time is up my time is up. But don't worry ..... I'm 77 now and the chances of me doing any strenuous travel is very unlikely.

Forum List

Back